++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > CreedFeed Help & Feedback > Help & Feedback
Today's Posts «

Old 10-27-2007, 11:20 PM   #1
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Mods and spammers

More often there are spammers who come on, make an account to play around with, than there are mods on to stop them. That's why I request more active users to become moderators, for the better of the forum. Some moderators just arent active enough. I feel this responsibility would be better in the hands of people who care more about the forum and the community.

I'm not telling you who to pick. I'm just tired of seeing all the spammers join and disrupt our conversations.

Thank you, and I hope you make the right decision.

Last edited by nagpo : 10-27-2007 at 11:23 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:49 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Mods and spammers

I Think Steve And Dogstar To A great Job and i dont think steve ever turns his pc off but thats a great idea as well nagpo
Old 10-27-2007, 11:56 PM   #3
nagpo
USER INFO »

yes but i don't see him on here that often, allthough it doesnt hurt to have more than two people helping out. I don't think i've seen Dogstar on for awhile either.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:59 PM   #4
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Dogstar was away for a few days, then had company at her place, so she's understandably away. I myself don't come on as often as I used to, but if someone reports a post, you can be sure that it does not go ignored by Steve, Dogstar or myself. I do agree that if Steve sees fit, he may want to make a few more members moderators so that the spammers are kept to a minimum.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:25 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

thats cool your right Teri but normally before a post or thread is reported or gets to that point Those Babys Are Locked In A Hurry which is proof our moderators are not slackers yep
Old 01-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #6
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

What are spammers?

I have a problem with myself throughout the internet. Is SPAM on the other hand art in fantastic thinking?
In case of being not one of opinions mask, but creator through glasses, opinions mind is mere mask of the mass than a thinkers mind. In psychologies understanding reaction of a spammer might be an answer of thinking in combinatorical thinking arts for a better understanding in a "spammers" thoughts.

When mods are not intelligent enough to look behind a combinatorical thought of a "spammer", this thinker could be a spammer when he is not understood in his combinatoric thinking art. So what is SPAM anyway, when each reason to understand the world between freedom and war in minds could be spam as well?
Old 01-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #7
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sakizopa) What are spammers?

I have a problem with myself throughout the internet. Is SPAM on the other hand art in fantastic thinking?
In case of being not one of opinions mask, but creator through glasses, opinions mind is mere mask of the mass than a thinkers mind. In psychologies understanding reaction of a spammer might be an answer of thinking in combinatorical thinking arts for a better understanding in a "spammers" thoughts.

When mods are not intelligent enough to look behind a combinatorical thought of a "spammer", this thinker could be a spammer when he is not understood in his combinatoric thinking art. So what is SPAM anyway, when each reason to understand the world between freedom and war in minds could be spam as well?
You just made me sorry that I can read. You pretty much just spammed the spam thread.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:09 PM   #8
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) You just made me sorry that I can read. You pretty much just spammed the spam thread.

!!!

-Homer Simpson

Old 01-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #9
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) !!!
Okay, ehh... hmm.
grmpff. did I say something?
Old 01-08-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sakizopa) Okay, ehh... hmm.
grmpff. did I say something?

Yep

-Homer Simpson

Old 01-08-2009, 06:33 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

YA,Alls They Dont Mess Wit Me You HAD TO TAKE ONE DOWN LAST NIGHT, i dont like spammers .....As U guys Were, Off Topic But However this thread is serious guys i wish not to report ya,s
Old 01-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #12
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) YA,Alls They Dont Mess Wit Me You HAD TO TAKE ONE DOWN LAST NIGHT, i dont like spammers .....As U guys Were, Off Topic But However this thread is serious guys i wish not to report ya,s

go right ahead

-Homer Simpson

Old 01-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #13
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) go right ahead
dont tempt me no eye rolling please slap ya silly all up just all up
Old 02-20-2009, 05:45 PM   #14
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

The difference between a mod and a spammer is that in all ways of cyberways there should be no cybermobber.

Shalom i
hallelu-JAH!
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [SoleiŽAh]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3

Last edited by Sakizopa : 02-20-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #15
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

But sometimes, yes, i am so lonely, and i do not care about myself. In my own rooms i like to be each soul on earth, as it is been awaken from all life since god. Then hard times pushing me and i make jokes of combining senses to other meanings. God, help me!
Yeah, then music of others help me and i make my own because of my own life.

Then sometimes i am running crazy, because i am a thinker of all parts in life. My nature is thinking in combinations, and not cruelty against CREED.
God, help me!
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [SoleiŽAh]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3