++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-12-2003, 09:48 PM   #406
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yes M'am.
Old 03-12-2003, 11:41 PM   #407
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Just had a little Forbidden Chocolate ice cream (maybe it's the chocolate that's the fantasy-inducing secret ingredient in all the foods we eat, ladies!! Milanos, my ice cream, Whoppers mini-eggs) hehe...

Anyway, I came up with another....
I work at Pier 1 Imports; I guess for the sake of being close to Scott's house, we'll say I work in an Orlando store, not the one I actually work at.... Scott comes in, and he's looking to redo the look of some of the rooms in his house, so of course I give him my undivided attention, making suggestions for different accessories, etc., and I am the envy of all the other female associates (sorry, girls, he came to me first!) It is near closing time, and he pays for all his stuff and leaves, thanking me with a sincere smile. We finish straightening the store for the night, and as we are leaving I see a black Escalade parked off to the side, near my car. As I approach my car with butterflies in my stomach, Scott rolls down the window of the Escalade, asking if I would mind coming to his house to help him set up the stuff he bought tonight. So I say of course I'd be happy to help him however I can! He gets out and opens the passenger door for me (what a gentleman!), making sure I'm safely inside, then stops and looks into my eyes for what seems like forever, smiles and closes the door. We talk a little on the ride to his house. We bring the stuff he bought into the house, and he asks if I'd like something to drink; we both opt for wine, and we start putting some accessories here and there in certain rooms. Then we get to his bedroom, and he says that there's just been something missing here.... I think I've found what the something (or someone) is... you... and then one thing leads to another.... use your imagination..... after lying in his strong arms for awhile, he suggests we go for a swim in the pool, which is heated and feels wonderful. We go back inside and continue where we left off, and greet the sunrise with breakfast in bed.... and then a shower..... OK keep it somewhat PG.... LOL

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 03-13-2003, 07:49 AM   #408
JenRN
USER INFO »
WooHoo Kim!!!!! Now we are talking! I think we should develop a "fantasy book" for all women of Creedfeed to keep on their nightstands!!! See you are a pro too, that was great!!! And I LOVE Pier one imports too!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-13-2003, 08:32 AM   #409
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
We'll have to scout out the Pier 1 Imports down there and stalk the store to make sure none of the associates gets to him before Kim. We've got your back Kim!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-13-2003, 01:35 PM   #410
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
We'll have to scout out the Pier 1 Imports down there and stalk the store to make sure none of the associates gets to him before Kim. We've got your back Kim!

Thanx Teri; I know I can count on you guys!! I'll share!! Makes me wonder if he does shop at Pier 1, and does he shop for himself or send someone out to do it for him, for fear of a mob scene? LOL, I'd protect him from being mobbed

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 03-13-2003, 01:48 PM   #411
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Man, I really wish I could go to Creedfeed Fest with you guys; it sounds like it's gonna be a blast!! And there's always the chance that if the boys found out about a bunch of their fans celebrating right there in Orlando, you might get to meet them! Then I'd be sooooo sorry I couldn't go... I'll have to talk to my manager and ask her if there's something she'd have to send me to the Orlando store for, on business, of course... LOL

Jen, love the idea about the fantasy book!!

Old 03-13-2003, 01:51 PM   #412
creedgirl99
USER INFO »
Yeah, I wish I could go too....
Old 03-13-2003, 02:23 PM   #413
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
Man, I really wish I could go to Creedfeed Fest with you guys; it sounds like it's gonna be a blast!!  And there's always the chance that if the boys found out about a bunch of their fans celebrating right there in Orlando, you might get to meet them!  Then I'd be sooooo sorry I couldn't go...  I'll have to talk to my manager and ask her if there's something she'd have to send me to the Orlando store for, on business, of course... LOL  

Jen, love the idea about the fantasy book!!

You and Creedgirl99 and MARSLY need to come!!!! I everyone who wishes to come could! We are sure to have a blast, is is too late to get time off?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-13-2003, 03:25 PM   #414
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
LOL, I'd protect him from being mobbed
Kim, who'd protect him from you? :lol: I wish you could come too, it'd be great to have a fellow Jersey Girl along!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-13-2003, 05:27 PM   #415
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Creedgirl99, you should come. What is stopping you. It would be great to have someone on the plane to talk to. LOL.
Old 03-13-2003, 05:29 PM   #416
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I am whopper-less today. I meant to get some after work and I totally forgot. The sad thing is, I think we sell them at work. LOL. I won't forget tomorrow, but I will need an extention on my report.
Old 03-13-2003, 05:35 PM   #417
creedgirl99
USER INFO »
*Creedgirl99, you should come. What is stopping you.*

I wish I could, but I just don't think I can talk my husband into it. Plus, I don't think we can afford it after all this stuff with Bear. You guys will just have to fill me in on all the details....
Old 03-13-2003, 05:37 PM   #418
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I understand. I can already see where this trip is gonna cost me some money. I am glad your dog is feeling better and doing good. We will email you some pictures of the entire deal. Maybe you can come next year.
Old 03-13-2003, 05:37 PM   #419
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Kim, who'd protect him from you? :lol:  I wish you could come too, it'd be great to have a fellow Jersey Girl along!

He wouldn't know what hit him!! he he Look out Scott!

Right now, don't have the $$$ for the trip, sorry... you gals better take lots of pics and we expect a full report when you get back!!

Old 03-13-2003, 05:39 PM   #420
creedgirl99
USER INFO »
*I am glad your dog is feeling better and doing good. We will email you some pictures of the entire deal. Maybe you can come next year.*

Thank you so much...and I hope I do get to come next year!!!