++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-08-2003, 11:07 PM   #31
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ohh don't be sad Julie .... it'll end soon ... yay...
Old 09-08-2003, 11:19 PM   #32
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
hmm, let me change the subject:

before you say when you think the end will happen, what is the end for you?

I'll wait for your answers then I'll give mine.
Old 09-09-2003, 10:14 AM   #33
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
hmm, let me change the subject:  

before you say when you think the end will happen, what is the end for you?

I'll wait for your answers then I'll give mine.
For Us Who Our Awake My Friend There Is No End For We Rejoice To See These Things And Wait The Coming Of Our Lord For Those Who Fear It Our a sleep thats why they try to avoid the subject...UMMMM..... I Will Pray For You And Peace Be With
Old 09-09-2003, 10:54 AM   #34
myownprison382
USER INFO »
Sure there are a lot of shitty things going on these days but there always have been, and really I think you could argue that if God really wanted to end the world because things were looking pretty shitty then there have been many times when it would have been more appropriate.

All through Christian history people (e.g. Newton, iirc) have been predicting the end within their lifetimes or a generation, and it hasn't happened yet. And as you say, signs are very vague and open to interpretation.

You don't think that God is more patient than the couple of thousand years since Christ?
Old 09-09-2003, 04:22 PM   #35
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by myownprison382
Sure there are a lot of shitty things going on these days but there always have been, and really I think you could argue that if God really wanted to end the world because things were looking pretty shitty then there have been many times when it would have been more appropriate.

All through Christian history people (e.g. Newton, iirc) have been predicting the end within their lifetimes or a generation, and it hasn't happened yet.  And as you say, signs are very vague and open to interpretation.

You don't think that God is more patient than the couple of thousand years since Christ?
Im Not Predicting I Understand Were Your Coming From Thay Have Been Preaching Liked The End Since The Day My Grandmother Was Little Girl......NOBODY KNOWS THAT DAY EXCEPT HE WHICH IS IN HEAVEN......But The Signs Our Here And By Spirt Alone I Know His Coming Is Nigher That In Which It Has Ever Been And Because His Spirt Dwells In Me I Would Have No One Ingorant I Didnt Post This To Start An Argument I Did Out Of Love For A World Thats In A Coma GOD BLESS
Old 09-09-2003, 07:13 PM   #36
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Cant you see th signs? See the signs now

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:28 PM   #37
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Yea I Do It Like An Ocupation.......For those Who Still Sleepeth....Shall Awake Weeping...In A world Gone Mad....With No shouldrer to Lay there Heads Up On Only Mercy because They Really Know Not What They Do...He Knew.....Romans CHOOSE THIS DAY WHO YE WILL SERVE.......Every knee shall bale every tounge confess that Jesus Christ Is King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords.......The Same As When Pharho Said MOSES GOD IS GOD......I am Alpha And Omega The Begging And The End IAm Love Without End Amen........
Old 09-10-2003, 01:17 AM   #38
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Yea, Julie,it is like that some times,but we can rejoice in the fact that we know that this isnt home and that we are just passing through.
God bless : )

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 09-10-2003, 06:14 PM   #39
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by MrSeeker
Yea, Julie,it is like that some times,but we can rejoice in the fact that we know that this isnt home and that we are just passing through.
Amen And Amen......
Old 09-10-2003, 06:16 PM   #40
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by mel!ssa
Ohh don't be sad Julie .... it'll end soon ... yay...
Hang In There........
Old 09-11-2003, 02:41 PM   #41
Aimee
USER INFO »
Hmm.. if I am just passing through, and the end is near, then where is the light I live by to shine unto the world? There is no light where there is only fear and pessimism. And we will not change the world, nor awake the sleeping masses without light.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:18 PM   #42
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Aimee
Hmm.. if I am just passing through, and the end is near, then where is the light I live by to shine unto the world? There is no light where there is only fear and pessimism. And we will not change the world, nor awake the sleeping masses without light.
JESUS IM THE TRUTH THE TRUTH THE ONLY TRUTH IAM THE LIGHT THE WILL LIGHT YOUR WAY.....Jesus said iam the truth the way and the light no man can reach the father except through Me.......In Me There Is light There Is no Darkness....I Hope My Sister That Anwsers Your Question.....Feel Free To pm Me....IN WORLD TANTIED WITH LIES....Only HIS TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
Old 09-11-2003, 07:18 PM   #43
Aimee
USER INFO »
Jesus also says that we are to walk amongst the world and shine the light of the Lord so that others may see His glory in us. If we continue buy into doomsday prophecies, then we are selling ourselves short of the Glory of God.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:45 PM   #44
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by MrSeeker

Thank you Kevin
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-11-2003, 10:27 PM   #45
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Aimee
Jesus also says that we are to walk amongst the world and shine the light of the Lord so that others may see His glory in us.  If we continue buy into doomsday prophecies, then we are selling ourselves short of the Glory of God.
Yes We Our to let our Light Shine in A world thats Dark...but to those of us Which our Awake...We look For This day And Rejoice To see it....i agree with you we tell of gods love First Because He first For He sent his son in this world not to condeme but through him the world may be saved....Some Will Not except His Love....But The fear of doomsday....and hell will bring theme to there kness only by fear will these people be saved the lord says if they come unto me out of Fear...He Shall Except Theme Also come short of his glory no Only By The Power Of The holy Ghost.....Do We Know When To Witness And How To Witness....And Also How To Pray.....i hope you understand.....