++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 10-08-2004, 10:50 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Reaching For

Always Reached For The Voice In The Heavens That Was Calling From A Distance It Was You then its you now I Reached And Reached And Seeked You Heared Me When I Called Your Name I Reached And Reached And Seeked And All Those Times I Overlooked Reaching And Seeking You Were There All The time in my mind in my heart in my Dream in my will you were the push you were the anchor you were the light you were the truth and you were true true blue sorrry i never stopped those times and said thank you I was reachin and reaching when you shouted hey over here And There And Right Over There And Hey Yes Even there too And Above Were Your Looking And Reaching But You Cant Get There So I Can To You Always Reached For You Always Cryed For You As You Held Me Always Reached For You All Though You Were Never Out Of Reach i was never told the truth No truth was found untill the truth found me and the truth was given in my heart always in my mind always I Loved the truth for so long And I Was Reaching For That Of I Already Had And Knew You Were My Passion You Were My Fire You Always Took Me Higher And When I Reach Today I Dont Reach Far Thank You When I Kneel Before You Its Not For Long You Tell Me To Get Up You Laugh At Me Sometimes Sometimes I Wonder Why Im Sorry Now Im Made You Reach For Oh So Long Now Beside Me Inside Me Above Me And Sometimes I Find You Below But Hey I Love You Know Never Reach To Far Or You Mite Miss What Your Reaching For
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-08-2004, 10:03 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
that was A W E S O M E.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:23 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks***
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-10-2004, 01:26 AM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
rock on...liked it...
Old 10-10-2004, 12:51 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »