++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-08-2007, 11:19 PM   #8056
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

^Cool
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-09-2007, 12:07 AM   #8057
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

^thanks

-Homer Simpson

Old 03-09-2007, 02:38 AM   #8058
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley

Thanks for your wishes, Dogstar and Julie.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 03-09-2007, 11:25 AM   #8059
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I just purchased a 1966 Volkswagen Bus. It's been parked since December 1980 and there are no rust issues(miracle). It should take about a year to restore. Not a bad buy for 100 bucks.

no rust! wonderful !......
Old 03-09-2007, 11:28 AM   #8060
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

YW, Hayley. What kind of job is it?

Random thought: It's FINALLY not so windy today. I am definitely going for a long-ass walk.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:45 AM   #8061
bilal
USER INFO »

illusion .... of some ...any.... reality...is as good as the reality it self.... you feel, act, respond, feel the change, body ..mind.... every thing is the same.... except... for the sustainability.... illusion washes away...while reality is the substance......illusion.....
Old 03-09-2007, 01:12 PM   #8062
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) YW, Hayley. What kind of job is it?

Random thought: It's FINALLY not so windy today. I am definitely going for a long-ass walk.

Its going to be nice here all weekend,Kerri I'm not sure if I'll get a walk in today though because I'm at my aunt's house and she lives out in BFE and I hate going for walks in the country, where all you see is barns and fields I'll be at my dad's tonight and he lives in town,so I get there early enough tonight before dark,then I'll go out Otherwise I'll take a freaken long ass walk tomorrow. Haha!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 03-09-2007, 02:03 PM   #8063
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Haha, cool. That's funny about the barns and fields. That's the stuff I like to see when I'm out walking
Old 03-09-2007, 02:26 PM   #8064
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Not me I like to see actual civilization
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 03-09-2007, 09:03 PM   #8065
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) illusion .... of some ...any.... reality...is as good as the reality it self.... you feel, act, respond, feel the change, body ..mind.... every thing is the same.... except... for the sustainability.... illusion washes away...while reality is the substance......illusion.....
.................................................. ..!!!!!!!!!!!! : yes of course, its these feelings and getting intouch with our spirt and ruins these things shall indeep CAPTAVAITE US DAILY, why it lets us know we our different that we were meant for more that what we see with our eyes of flesh the carnal eye shall decive you the spirtual eye is always awake and makes itself known with our own spirt ....I LOVE YOUR SIG BTW, anyways sometimes we would like to change it but you cant our feelings are there to remind us who we are and it all passes in the sky its a feeling of longing to bring the heavens down , homesick BUT THE REASON WHY WE STRUGGLE AGAINST OUR FLESH IS WE WERE PLACED FOR A REASON, AND THE SPIRT SHALL INTERCED AND FEED ITSELF DAILY And It Gets Lonley Sometimes, BUT THE SCRIPTURE BE TRUE AND PURE AS GOLD FOR GOD SET THE GODLY ASIDE, Away From The Rest, AMEN AND AMEN!!!!
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 03-11-2007, 09:22 AM   #8066
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Got to see a free open-air performance from the Sydney Symphony Orchestra today. Was really cool man!

Man I am watching Supersize Me again. So full on. Think I will watch it at least once a year.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-11-2007, 10:10 AM   #8067
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

thats awsome,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 03-11-2007, 10:17 AM   #8068
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

No, YOU'RE awesome!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-11-2007, 10:53 AM   #8069
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) No, YOU'RE awesome!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
i know it wont argue you with ya, even though simple living is my desparate cry, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,LMAO i can wish in one hand And S(*)it in the other, IT AINT HAPPING, neverthless if it did i would be beside my self and very not myself, i,ll ttyl donna lee, BABY, u stay from those Aussie Gators down there,
Old 03-11-2007, 04:04 PM   #8070
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) .................................................. ..!!!!!!!!!!!! : yes of course, its these feelings and getting intouch with our spirt and ruins these things shall indeep CAPTAVAITE US DAILY, why it lets us know we our different that we were meant for more that what we see with our eyes of flesh the carnal eye shall decive you the spirtual eye is always awake and makes itself known with our own spirt ....I LOVE YOUR SIG BTW, anyways sometimes we would like to change it but you cant our feelings are there to remind us who we are and it all passes in the sky its a feeling of longing to bring the heavens down , homesick BUT THE REASON WHY WE STRUGGLE AGAINST OUR FLESH IS WE WERE PLACED FOR A REASON, AND THE SPIRT SHALL INTERCED AND FEED ITSELF DAILY And It Gets Lonley Sometimes, BUT THE SCRIPTURE BE TRUE AND PURE AS GOLD FOR GOD SET THE GODLY ASIDE, Away From The Rest, AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

Amen!

though the feed for the soul is getting very rare and scarce these days... you switch on the TV and the burden it starts to unload on you..... just gets you so down and pathetic at the end of the day... HAAAA!.... hehe... nevermind.. i will keep your words in my mind... thanks ...and AMEN!!!