++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-04-2002, 10:02 AM   #46
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
I wish we could give the band the same they give to us!

You are so right. I wish the same.
Old 12-04-2002, 03:10 PM   #47
KBoo925
USER INFO »
I heard Scot on an interview once saying that he actually answers some of his fan mail. Have you guys ever tried that or heard anything? I wrote a letter about a year ago...sent some of my own poetry...I knew there was probably no chance of hearing back, but I had to try. I so wish we could send him personal messages of support now. I only wish I could know that I had such a big fan club when I'm troubled....so much love out here and we all need it. Ok...getting emotional...gotta go.
PEACE
Old 12-04-2002, 03:47 PM   #48
hotforscott
USER INFO »
i have heard that as well. i haven't tried it yet, but i did hear that. he also said if you send him something he will usually try to send it back signed if you include an envelope and postage. no telling when tht interview took place, it could have been in the earlier days, but i did hear that.
Old 12-04-2002, 04:35 PM   #49
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I tried that last Winter with no luck. I had heard that Scott will sign and send back whatever you send if it's in a SASE, so I sent in my ticket stub from No. Jersey in Feb. along with a letter. Sent it to CreedINK because that was the address for mail on the Weathered CD. Still haven't heard anything back.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-04-2002, 04:37 PM   #50
hotforscott
USER INFO »
that is good to know. i caught a pick that brett threw at the 9-22 concert and i thought about mailing it, now I am probably not going to.
Old 12-04-2002, 05:27 PM   #51
allison
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by KBoo925
I do feel like I can relate and empathize with what he may be going through.  Isn't it funny how we feel so close to this person we have never met?

I know, it is amazing, isn't it? I guess it just serves to remind us that we are all human with a lot of the same emotions, good and bad and really, really bad too. Whenever I am feeling a really awful emotion it helps to remember that, as horrible as it seems, and as alone as I feel, there have been countless others who have felt the same way and persevered.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 12-04-2002, 11:52 PM   #52
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
I have been gone for a few days and MAN!! should have waited to read this when I haven't been drinking...way too depressing and making me a little nervous about Friday nites show in Phoenix.. I don't think I could handle another October!! I'm coming way to far to get screwed out of another show or a good show!! It scares me to think he could act like that...he/they are sooo talented and it would be such a waste!! They need to get thru these shows and TAKE A BREAK!!! I can't figure out why they would extend this tour out sooo long!! sorry about the rambling, but I'm so bummed now!! I just want Scott to heal and get back to where he is happy again and enjoying life and his music, like we do!! CREED 4EVER!! :band:

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 12-05-2002, 12:11 AM   #53
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I am having mixed feelings about the NYE show. I am thrilled to be able to see them again, but by the same token I feel bad that the promoters keep adding show after show, extending the band far beyond where they were supposed to be at this time. I just feel like the longer they are out on tour, the worse things will get. I don't know if we are going to see the penultimate Creed show on NYE or the culmination of all the mental and emotional struggles over the past month or so. I want to see them and I want them to take a break, but not until after I've seen them. Just mixed feelings.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-05-2002, 12:46 AM   #54
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
I am having mixed feelings about the NYE show. I am thrilled to be able to see them again, but by the same token I feel bad that the promoters keep adding show after show, extending the band far beyond where they were supposed to be at this time. I just feel like the longer they are out on tour, the worse things will get. I don't know if we are going to see the penultimate Creed show on NYE or the culmination of all the mental and emotional struggles over the past month or so. I want to see them and I want them to take a break, but not until after I've seen them. Just mixed feelings.

I know what you are feeling!! Great minds think alike, ey? I feel the same way..But I'm just not as excited about the show as I've been in the past, and this is the show I've been waiting for!! My up close (like in Ft Wayne, but not even close to as squishy) and can reach out and touch them show..sooo close and not as many people to fight with and hold back...it looks like a really small pit...I just want to be able to look into those soo beautiful eyes and get lost in his smile...but if it's anything like the last few shows, I'll be absolutely CRUSHED!! I don't know if I could stand to see him like that..every other show I've been to he's been soo wonderful and into the performance...but if he's drunk and being rude and crude, I think that would just KILL me...I have soo much respect and love (if you can call it that) for him ( and the rest of the guys, but Scott especially) I just don't know what that would do to me....

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 12-05-2002, 01:14 AM   #55
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I know what you guys mean. I, too, am nervous and excited at the same time about the NYE show. The crude I can take, but seeing him struggle through songs and mess up too many lines, or be in such emotional pain would just about break my heart. He did struggle on a couple of songs at the PSU show but for the most part he had it together. As a professional, it probably kills him not to perform at his best. Even at PSU he was mouthing the words, I'm sorry. It's not my best, we suck, stuff like that. If they were to cancel the NYE show, I would be bummed, but I would so understand. It's not worth their mental and physical well-being to have one more show.
Old 12-05-2002, 01:19 AM   #56
thecandylady
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to thecandylady Send a message via AIM to thecandylady Send a message via Yahoo to thecandylady
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
Has anyone heard anything about lastnights show? Wasn't someone on the board going to it? How did he do?

.......I went to the Dec 2nd show in Sacramento... It was awesome, but at first i could tell that Scott S. was not himself at all, I almost thought it was someone else... You could definately tell that something was bugging him, .. major...His performance was great, yet back during the Humsan Clay tour, he had that smile on his face, the Weathered tour , he didnt have that same smile.... Ironic how their newest cd is called weathered, cuz i think Scott is tired and needs to take a break so he can focus on his family............ We're praying for you Scott, and of course Mark and Flip....
Old 12-05-2002, 01:23 AM   #57
souldancer
USER INFO »
Ohhhh - let's try to be positive. I know it's hard, I overreact myself, and then later reflect. Scott is a strong man with a lot of inner resources. Sure, he has troubles and challenges - but the fact he holds up as well as he has, is a testimony to his integrity and dedication to the fans. I am going to try to turn those scared worried feelings into visualizing a magical, rocking NY Eve bash to end the tour - and Phoenix is the perfect, intimate venue that he will love -(of course, beat me with green twigs, cause the Sac concert made it through fine) but I do know that he is STRONG and we are ONE CREED FEED COMMUNITY - I will be hoping for all of you to have a rocking grand time - hanging on the rail!
Old 12-05-2002, 01:27 AM   #58
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ahhhh, Souldancer, ever the voice of reason and balance! We are hoping for good shows and I know our boys are strong. I just hope they can make it through intact.
Old 12-05-2002, 01:45 AM   #59
souldancer
USER INFO »
Hang on to that hope and do a lot of headbanging to Torn!

<i> "It's about overcoming - it's about surviving." </i>- SS re: Torn

:band:
Old 12-05-2002, 02:08 AM   #60
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yeah! I heard What If on the radio in the car on the way home from work tonight. Just what the doctor ordered. And right after that, the station played Rooster by Alice In Chains. Talk about a great double shot for me!

I will try to stay positive about our boys!