++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-05-2004, 11:32 PM   #1
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Day Dreams Died

Just a little hatchling
As I slowly find my way around this labyrinth
Some call it a game
A wiser man may call it life
I feel the world is my oyster
Someday i'll have it all
The years pass by
And I see that another day mianders by

Today was careers day in the old school yard
So pre-occupied with occupation
All going to be doctors, lawyers and investment bankers
Me..I'm going to be a drummer when I grow up
"Hey Billy you can't do both" they say to a raptrous applause

The jokes continue at my expense
"Hey Billy what do you call a drummer without a girlfriend?...homeless
When was the day when we arose from dreams?
We've got to live to work
Only to see your first love take half of it away

Why is it that I do what I hate and hate that I do?
And that I just can't do what I know what is right?
Seems they're a chip off the old cornerstone
But are they just like me?
Don't know where the show ends and reality begins

Another day slowing finding my way
Amongst this maze of post-modern thought
For if it is really goo to you
What makes me any different to these animals
That have escaped our concrete zoo?
(Second time alternate to "These animals that we've saved in our concrete zoo)
I hope I don't live a life of regret
Lament the star I know I can be
Must see that sunset I plan to be

(Alternate to following second time)
Why have I lived this life of regret?
Lament the star I knew I could have been
Never rose to see that sunset I always planned to see
Old 01-06-2004, 12:03 AM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hide i liked that one really a lot of diffrent feelings about life all rollrd into one i liked the verse}}why is it that i do what i hate and hate that i do and that i just cant do what i know is right
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-06-2004, 12:09 AM   #3
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Hide i liked that one really a lot of diffrent feelings about life all rollrd into one i liked the verse}}why is it that i do what i hate and hate that i do and that i just cant do what i know is right

cool thanks good that you enjoyed that verse but perhaps it should be hate what i do!
Old 01-06-2004, 12:13 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) cool thanks good that you enjoyed that verse but perhaps it should be hate what i do!
thank you hide for you pointing that out really haha
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-06-2004, 12:28 AM   #5
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) thank you hide for you pointing that out really haha

hehe how embarassment!
Old 01-06-2004, 12:38 AM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) hehe how embarassment!
No to tell you the truth it happens alot it dosent really bother me if someone tells me my spelling in typing sucks im really use to it haha
Old 01-06-2004, 12:44 AM   #7
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) No to tell you the truth it happens alot it dosent really bother me if someone tells me my spelling in typing sucks im really use to it haha

hehe it was really me who stuffed up because i had it as you typed it and didn't pick up on it until you typed it. i wonder if editors go through the lyrics before albums are released?
Old 01-06-2004, 12:53 AM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) hehe it was really me who stuffed up because i had it as you typed it and didn't pick up on it until you typed it. i wonder if editors go through the lyrics before albums are released?
i would say they do i would say they would have to by the way did,nt you mean embarassing instead of embarassment HAHA
Old 01-06-2004, 01:01 AM   #9
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) i would say they do i would say they would have to by the way did,nt you mean embarassing instead of embarassment HAHA
LOL no that was on purpose from an Aussie tv show LOL

You would they would otherwise they would look quite foolish!
Old 01-06-2004, 01:18 AM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) LOL no that was on purpose from an Aussie tv show LOL

You would they would otherwise they would look quite foolish!
oh icic i dont whatch that tv show hide}] when i do tune inn i like animal planent and the discovery channel~~most the time im really off topic now
Old 01-06-2004, 01:49 AM   #11
hide
USER INFO »
discovery channel and animal planet are fantastic, that is from effie remember her? i'm also a sports addict and occasionally watch VH1 and the like when they have something decent on there anyhow. oh boy are we off topic! LOL
Old 01-06-2004, 02:28 AM   #12
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) discovery channel and animal planet are fantastic, that is from effie remember her? i'm also a sports addict and occasionally watch VH1 and the like when they have something decent on there anyhow. oh boy are we off topic! LOL
vh1 sucks but i do whatch it when yes somthing decent is on no i dont remember that chick~~Later hide and this very off topic so im going shut my up NOW
Old 01-07-2004, 02:46 AM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Wow, hide, you have a lot on your mind! Very thought provoking, as usual...
Loved this line:

Old 01-07-2004, 06:59 PM   #14
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Wow, hide, you have a lot on your mind! Very thought provoking, as usual...
Loved this line:

cool thanks glad you enjoyed it and i think its so true, if we are just like all the animals why should we help the disabled, the weaker, those who refuse to help themselves and the like?