++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-15-2002, 05:51 PM   #31
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
I would surround myself with the ones I love.  I would also take a walk in a quiet serene place probably near water, and just look at the beauty around me in nature.  I would eat all the foods I love and have a long chat with a dear friend.  Then I would take a ride on a horse through the woods to a open area and lye on a blanket and write a letter to everyone I love to give them something to have of my thoughts of them.  Finally I would want to fall asleep in the arms of a man who loves me and dream sweet thoughts until the end!

Gosh, that sounds perfect. It does bring a tear to my eye.
Old 12-16-2002, 03:15 PM   #32
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
But what if the world ended and you didnt know?
There are many things we DO not know. Many things Others know but do not tell us in case of panic,... heres what i DO know.

Its odd as how an atom with 1 proton orbiting it can be hydrogen and an atom with 3 protosn can be something COMPLETLY DIFFERENT.

And yes peopel you CAN turn led into gold, infact you can "Possibly" Turn AYTHING Into Anything.

Although we must be carefull as how far we are looking into this, with all that cloning stuff and stem cell things, right now we could actually "Grow" a Brain or a human being. BUT we have no idea what that may efect or cause. We may create some super-natural being that will ultamitly kills us all off.
Also they possibly could clone dinosaurs if they put enough money and effor into it. Youve seen Jarrasic park. What happens if one of these Dinosaurs comes out differently then we thought? We have no idea what were getten ourslefes into here. It would be wise to stay out of it,

BUT humans in general are stupid. Simple as that. A person is smart, but people are stupid. People are panicy dont think and do stupid things in time of the crisis that we put on ourslefs.

We are pouring tons of carbon Diozxide into our atrmosphere. as soem may know carbon dioxide is what keeps us alive, because it traps in heat. We keep doing this and theres gona be WAY to much Carbon Dioxide in our atmosphere and ice caps gona melt, oceans gona rise. whole climate cycles gona shatter.

Litle bugs die, Small creatures live off little bugs, they die, bigger creatures live off smaller creatures, they die. and we live of bigegr creatures... we die.

Also. At ANYTIME any WHERE we coudl all just Die Like That. Theres liek aLOT of astroids i out there, and all its takes is oen half-a kilometer astroid to kill us all. So what do we do about it? NOTHING. We COULD put billions of dollars into this and crate ways of saving ourselfs, but we dont. Why>? Because people are stupid! It happend to teh dinosausres its gona happen to us. Its not IF it happens its when.

Also. Our OZONE layer is being ripped apar was we speek, that layer of Ozone. Is being "Ripped" apart and large holes are breaking into it. That layer turns the suns Ultraviolent Radioactive rays into nice harmless heat rays. Teh ozones is falling apart and the sun rays cause skin caner because it basically mutates ur skin cells and makes em into caner cells. Its may be only 100 peopel ding this year, but in the next hundred years and this keeps happening......

ALSO. We are Cuttin gdown our Trees. we NEED those trees! Trees make Air! We NEED air! Yet every second we cut down 4 football fealds of trees. And for WHAT? Paper, Desks and otehr wood stuff. Our trees die, we die.

ALSO. The main one of our Supreme stupidity Is WAR. We are figjting with oursefes here. Fighting over write and wrong. Fighting over differences, Fighting over Greed. We are makeing Mass devastatin weponds like Nukes and VX gas. Right now he have enough nukes to end life on earth 8 times. yet we still maek em. IF we ever have a nuclear war its goan be liek this. HE shoots nuke, they shoot nukes. We ALL die. Shure we could blow up their side of the planet. But ultamitly that will kill US to. VX gas is a gas that is SO toxic that 10Mg (Raindrop weighs 80mg) will kill u. So 1Eights of a raindrop and ur dead. They pour this into citys and there wont be a single living thing left. Btw While were killen ourslefs some alien race thinsg gona come up and be like "oh these people are dumb... lets kill them!" Theyll shoot whatever they have, well all die THE END. Everything weve done. for NOTHING everything weve acomplished. FOR NOTHING. EVRY HISTORICAL THING, EVERY EARNIN GEVERY STRUGGLE.

FOR NOTHING>

So I say. WHY CANT WE FIX OURSLEFS!??!
I wish i could help but all we can do is wait.
The peopel with all the power are the peopel who do not care.
Right now MONEY owns the world. Our world is RUNNED by money. people kill for money, people die for money. people do Many horrible things for money. Just WHY cant We see whats REALLY happenng and SAVE OurSelfs FROM ourslefs!!

Wow that was a pritty long post. Hmm I hope oneday we will see the truth and fix teh world....but i think ill be waiting a looooong time.. In the mean time all we can do is wait, be happy and enjoy our lives as we have em!

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 12-16-2002, 06:02 PM   #33
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan
I may have a different view on this but if I knew that there would be no tomorrow I would be just fine with it. Maybe because I have accepted that death is all part of life and I will die anyway so it does not scare me one bit. Accepting death means you have accepting life....
Old 12-16-2002, 07:25 PM   #34
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
lol ive accpeted death as soon as i found out of how fast we will al lactually die. I mean theres nothe nu can do so mind as well make the best of what you have!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 12-16-2002, 11:18 PM   #35
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
as soon as you're born you start to die....
Old 12-16-2002, 11:53 PM   #36
Altair
USER INFO »
No tomorrow?

Yesterday, today was tomorrow...here and now is all that we can be.

For one, I don't believe in tomorrow. On a more simplistic note, all we have is right now. Look around and get used to it. It's all you've got, had, and will ever have. Tomorrow is just a vision, but right now is your chance to turn visions into realities.

Addicted...you're right: at any moment it could all end which is all the more reason to seize the moment all the time.

JenRN, I hope you are able to surround yourself with loved ones as much as possible because that is most important and the more it happens, the more life's magic is released.

And, to those of you thinking about death, having already accepted death, or whatever, I'd like to suggest that death is just an instant at the end of a long amount of time of something called life. You say we're in a state of dieing? I see it more as a state of living.

—The Bhagavad Gita
Old 12-17-2002, 03:05 PM   #37
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
We constantly live in the past and it is impossible to see the future or present. Everytjing we see is light that has already bounced off something that already moved. Everything we hear is sound coming from something that already made that sound. everything we feel is feelin that comes to us AFTER we actually touch it. No matter what we are living in the past. When u see soemthing move tha tthing has already moved before you actually saw it.

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 12-17-2002, 10:08 PM   #38
Read JDM
USER INFO »
Re: What If There Was No Tomorrow?

Quote: Originally posted by addicted2stapp
What would you do, for a whole day, knowing that there would be no tomorrow?

I'm not sure I believe in "tomorrow."
Old 12-17-2002, 10:16 PM   #39
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Re: Re: What If There Was No Tomorrow?

Quote: Originally posted by Read JDM
<b>I'm not sure I believe in "tomorrow." </b>

is it because it quickly becomes today? or because you live each day to the fullest? Or is it just that you don't want to think like that?
Old 12-17-2002, 10:38 PM   #40
JenRN
USER INFO »
In the line of work I am in, all I have to say is that it has taught me one thing. Life your life to the fullest everyday, DON"T wait to do the things you want, DO THEM NOW!!!! You will never know when you could be in an accident or get some horrible disease. Look at September 11, now that was an eye opener, NEVER leave anything unsaid to those you love, if you love them TELL THEM!!!!!! You never know if it will be your last chance! When I lost so many family members this year, I can honestly say I had NO REGRETS!!!! I always made the time to call, and told them I loved them on a constant basis, so when they died yeah I was sad, BUT they died knowing I loved them and I could rest my head on a pillow at night and say I had no regrets! Death is never easy to deal with but it is going to happen to all of us so LIVE YOUR LIFE NOW!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-17-2002, 10:48 PM   #41
hotforscott
USER INFO »
You are so right. 9/11 was an eye opener. I am sorry to hear about your losses. I have been fortunate enough to not have lost many loved ones. My great grandparents died almost 4 years ago. They were 97 and 93, they were married 73 1/2 years and when he died first, 3 weeks later, she died, that was the longest they had ever been apart. We found love letters they wrote to eachother when geting there things out of the house. not even being apart from eachother, just while one was at home and one was at work. it was the sweetest thing to read them. it was really hard on me and really taught me a lot about life. He died within a few weeks of my daughter being born and so I went down for his funeral and was able to get a picture of 5 generations while my great grandmother was still alive. my daughter, myself, my mom, my grandmother and then my great grandmother. That is in my hope chest. she died a few weeks later so i am glad i was able to get that memory. I want to be like them and be married 73 1/2 years and live a happy life. I think that is awesome.
Old 12-17-2002, 10:56 PM   #42
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yes those kind of love letters are incredible! I have a whole box full of them and memoribilia form the war, LOVE WW2 stuff! They were the greatest genertion, so much respect and gratitiude!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-17-2002, 11:05 PM   #43
Altair
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Xterminator27
We constantly live in the past and it is impossible to see the future or present. Everytjing we see is light that has already bounced off something that already moved. Everything we hear is sound coming from something that already made that sound. everything we feel is feelin that comes to us AFTER we actually touch it. No matter what we are living in the past. When u see soemthing move tha tthing has already moved before you actually saw it.

LOL....Perhaps that is true, to an extent. But, seriously, you didn't really think you could sell that one, did you? LOL

The awareness of all of those things can only take place in the real moment; now. And, its the awareness that matters, not where those things came from. To be alive is to be awake. Are you here? If so, when? A few moments ago? LOL...Oh, my. :lol:

—The Bhagavad Gita
Old 12-17-2002, 11:29 PM   #44
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
ok this is getting to philisophical for me....makes my head hurt
Old 12-17-2002, 11:31 PM   #45
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Mulletman