++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-05-2003, 11:02 PM   #331
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
After seeing how good Scott looked on that interview, I definitly have some fantasies.

OK, Hotforscott, what interview?? What did I miss??
LOL, I've got a good fantasy, had a few Milanos before; just waiting for my hubby to go to bed before I post my fantasy, LOL. Don't want him to catch me, he he...

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 03-05-2003, 11:16 PM   #332
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Oh, an old interview, but if you haven't seen it, you have got to. It's one that he and Scott Phillips did right before they went on the Weathered Tour. Go to www.yahoo.com and then click on Music, then search for Creed and it's labeled Exclusive Interview. He looks SO HOT.
Old 03-05-2003, 11:38 PM   #333
Kim V.
USER INFO »
OK, hubby's gone to bed, Milanos are kicking in. On a side note, where is Teri? She said this thread would be kickin' once her kids were in bed, so where is she with her fantasy??

Well, I love to sing, I even recorded a demo tape many moons ago. Anyway, I am auditioning for a duet with Scott. I think it's going really well, we are harmonizing beautifully together (only our voices at this point, LOL!), and I'm mesmerized by his eyes, as he constantly keeps looking into my eyes, never losing eye contact. Suddenly, he stops singing, saying, "This isn't working; I can't concentrate." So I reply, "Oh, I'm sorry. Is it something I did wrong?", and he says, "No, in fact, this feels really right.", and pulls me close to him, all the while staring into my eyes with his soulful brown eyes. "I can't concentrate on the music; I'd rather concentrate on you." he adds. Then he kisses me like I've never been kissed before, with such passion it feels like we're going to burn up from the heat, and he says that we should go somewhere more private. He says he needs to make a quick phone call, so I go "freshen up". Then when we arrive at his room, it is beautifully lit with candles, music is softly playing, and there are rose petals strewn all over the bed, and wine chilling. (Must have been what the phone call was about). So we drink some wine and begin slow dancing, then we kiss again, this time slowly losing our inhibitions and any form of self-control we may have had. I guess from here, just use your imaginations, because I'm gonna need a cold shower if I go much further! Whew..... those Milanos! Next?

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 03-06-2003, 01:05 AM   #334
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
ok here's my fantasy...

I meet the girl of my dreams and we live happily ever after...

THE END
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 03-06-2003, 09:17 AM   #335
JenRN
USER INFO »
WoW Kim!!!! I am at work and loving your fantasy! Everyone is wondering why I am smiling at the computer! Sounds GREAT to me, by any chance are those chocolate covered Milano's?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-06-2003, 01:24 PM   #336
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
WoW Kim!!!!  I am at work and loving your fantasy!  Everyone is wondering why I am smiling at the computer!  Sounds GREAT to me, by any chance are those chocolate covered Milano's?

Just Double Chocolate; I couldn't find the chocolate covered ones, but I think these did just fine, IMO! LOL OK, where is everyone else's fantasies?? C'mon ladies....you can do it. If I did, any of you can!! PEACE....

Old 03-06-2003, 02:08 PM   #337
JenRN
USER INFO »
I have to wait until I get home from work, if I post what I am thinking here on this computer I will be canned for sure!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-06-2003, 02:41 PM   #338
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LMFAO, Jen!!!
Old 03-06-2003, 02:51 PM   #339
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Sorry ladies, I indulged in Jen's chocolate covered Milanos last night and my hubby came home early from his reserves, so we had our own fantasies. I'd post about them, but I'd end up in divorce court!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-06-2003, 03:08 PM   #340
Kim V.
USER INFO »
No better reason for you not to be here last night Teri! At least the Milanos were put to good use for your hubby, right? LOL Maybe tonight you can share some of your Creed fantasies? See ya later.... PEACE...

Old 03-06-2003, 04:12 PM   #341
JenRN
USER INFO »
That's it Chocolate covered Milano's for EVERYONE!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-06-2003, 06:38 PM   #342
Sheila63
USER INFO »
LMAO, you guys!!! I loved your fantasy Kim. I read it very early this morning (sometime between 3:30 - 4:00 am) when I couldn't get back to sleep and it was a great way to start my day, LOL!!

With all the snow that fell here today, a fantasy has come to mind. Scott and I are outside walking in the snow in some isolated area (so there's just the two of us). Then we start getting playful - having a snowball fight, making a snowman and finally some snow angels. We laughing and having fun but then realize we're cold and damp so we go into a log cabin nearby where it's a little cold so he starts a warm fire and we make some hot cocoa to warm up. We go sit down in front of the fire, talk and then totally forget about the hot cocoa because something else happens to make us warm....

You catch my drift I'm sure, so I'll leave it at that. :embarass:

Relearn Love
Old 03-06-2003, 07:03 PM   #343
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Haven't been on in awhile boy oh boy:embarass: I can't even start getting into it, all of the fantasies were good. I loved yours KimV. That's how I would want mine to go. Love to sing with him and then who knows right You guys are good. Gonna take a cold shower. Guess my husband finally getting his tonight!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 03-06-2003, 08:49 PM   #344
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Haven't been on in awhile boy oh boy:embarass: I can't even start getting into it, all of the fantasies were good. I loved yours KimV. That's how I would want mine to go. Love to sing with him and then who knows right You guys are good. Gonna take a cold shower. Guess my husband finally getting his tonight!!  

LOL Someone's getting lucky tonight!:lol:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-06-2003, 09:36 PM   #345
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan63
We go sit down in front of the fire, talk and then totally forget about the hot cocoa because something else happens to make us warm....

You catch my drift I'm sure, so I'll leave it at that. :embarass:
Let's just say, something suddenly came up?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.