++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-22-2004, 09:49 PM   #16
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I also love Prov. 3:5&6!!
Phil. 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Psalm 23 - The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.......
Psalm 91 - He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 139:13-18 - (Tells how special/unique we are, even from conception when God forms us in our mother's womb) When I am feeling down, like why am I here, what good am I, etc., I read that and it reminds me of how God loves me because I am His child, He made me who I am for a purpose, and I am so special in His eyes. Thank you Lord for loving me for who I am!!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 01-23-2004, 10:21 AM   #17
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
So true! He has used that powerfully in my life as well. Thanks heaps KimV.

I dont have a verse, but I really wanna tell U this! I hope U can handle the legnth.

Its just amazing when God shows us stuff! Cos U know its not U, cos U know all U R is a scummy human that needs a saviour, but He still choses to use us. I dont get that sometimes, but heres the proof:

I was in the toilet...(lol...where else do U get these revelations from!) and as I went to leave, I looked up and saw a daddy long leg spider in the activity of trapping his victim (a small moth) and wrapping it up. It couldnt move. It was trapped. In fact, there were 2 of them!

I also saw this other moth just flying at the other moths. I kept looking and the strangest thing...the moth was fully trying to free the other moths! I stayed there for ages watching it cos I wanted to make sure that was what I was seeing.

It was flying back and forth having a go at ripping the web, then it would back off then fly in again and again and again trying to free the moth! I was amazed! Cos theres this little moth in the path of a spider 4 times it's size, trying to save another moth from entrapment and basically, being devoured!

My thoughts were, hang on! Since when do moths bother trying to free their mates from a web! They would be in danger of the same fate! Since when!

Still amazed, I went out on my balcony and said to God, OK, that was just amazing, but if its got more meaning, can U please show me? I had some ideas, but they didnt really seem to fully sit right.

A few days later I was with a friend who has a great ability to minister to some seriously messed up people. It's her passion. We were talking about all that stuff.

All the sudden, the spider came back in my mind and I just went, "Thats IT! IT'S YOU!"

I proceeded to tell her about the whole spider caper, and God made it clear that the moth flying around was just like her.

Others would see someone messed up and wouldnt understand why she keeps going back and trying to free them from the snare that satan has got them under. But she keeps going in and going in and going in cos she has this attitude and passion of not giving up on people. A passion to see them free, even if it means being face to face with the enemy while he's doing it! Even though I felt that God was also saying, be careful U don't end up in the same snare, it was a real affirmation of the character that He has placed in her.

Isnt that just amazing! It just blew my mind. I can enjoy it cos I know it wasnt me. All the better.

God blows my mind!

Hope U got something out of it. She certainly did!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-23-2004, 10:46 AM   #18
creedsister
USER INFO »
Sincirr your story really Blessed me I luv the spider thing Gods youve Got An inclined Ear~~God sometimes uses the tiny things that most people would look over to confirm Something big~~Cor tells us about these things~~it was the first Scripture i posted here~~But this Friend Of yours Sincirr Puts Me in Mind Of myself~Alot And it also Puts me in mind of this scripture~~MY JESUS CAME TO SAVE THAT WHICH WAS LOST~~i dont have time to look up the chapter or verse And i know how importan that is Really but this is my problem I can quote}}just about any scripture from any topic of life it just comes out but were there at in the bible B/c i never did read it in life to know were there at~~so if im lead to something by spirt or just read it i write it down~~the scripture there i think is in john some were}}}GOD BLESS Sincirr GREAT STORY}}
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-23-2004, 11:01 AM   #19
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Thanks
Well U dont know what verses, but U sure know how to use them!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-23-2004, 07:59 PM   #20
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank u
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-25-2004, 10:19 AM   #21
creedsister
USER INFO »
one of my faves

Col>ch1>1>15~~Christ the full expression of God Who is the firs born image of The Invisble God The First born Of every Creature For By him were All things Created that our in hevean And in Earth Visble And invisble{COOL] whether they be thrones or Dominons or prince apalteties or powers all things were created BY HIM FOR HIM}}And i do know that he made the day of evil for himself}}cant look that one up right now}} these scriptures tell me ]]]SATAN has no ground Or his Strange Relgions}}It all comes from the higher power}} PEACE
Old 01-25-2004, 10:37 AM   #22
archie bunker
USER INFO »
God

I'M NOT SAVED BUT I LOVE GOD HAVE SINCE I WAS BORN AND ALWAYS WILL NO MATTER WHAT SIN I DO!
Old 01-25-2004, 09:32 PM   #23
creedsister
USER INFO »
[quote=archie bunker]I'M NOT SAVED BUT I LOVE GOD HAVE SINCE I WAS BORN AND ALWAYS WILL NO MATTER WHAT SIN I DO! [/QUOTe i know girl and i know you feel gulitey at times but i do know you have confesed that you love the lord thy god with all your heart and put him first and always willing to take up for his name no matter what]]only God knows your heart And is stronger than your own heart{{only he can judge your soul my friend not eveing You And a big god bless song of for thought}}i will See you on the other side]] Yes Ozzy}}
Old 01-26-2004, 10:43 AM   #24
creedsister
USER INFO »
1 thess ch 4 v 13>18

Theme which our a sleep that ye sorrow not even as others which was no hope for if we believe jesuschrist died and rose again even as others has no hope for if we believe that jesus died even so also theme which sleep in jesus will God bring with himfor this we say unto you by the word of God that we which our alive And remain unto the coming of the lord shall not prevent theme which which our a sleep for the lord himself shall desend from hevean with the shout with the voice of the ark angel michale and with the trumphet of God And The Dead in christ shall rise First then we which our alive and remain shall be caught up with theme in the clouds to meet the lord in the air And so shall we ever be with the lord Wherfore Comfort each other with these words~~All thats been devastated Can Be recreated~~Whos got my back ~~CREED~~
Old 01-26-2004, 02:30 PM   #25
archie bunker
USER INFO »
hi

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Theme which our a sleep that ye sorrow not even as others which was no hope for if we believe jesuschrist died and rose again even as others has no hope for if we believe that jesus died even so also theme which sleep in jesus will God bring with himfor this we say unto you by the word of God that we which our alive And remain unto the coming of the lord shall not prevent theme which which our a sleep for the lord himself shall desend from hevean with the shout with the voice of the ark angel michale and with the trumphet of God And The Dead in christ shall rise First then we which our alive and remain shall be caught up with theme in the clouds to meet the lord in the air And so shall we ever be with the lord Wherfore Comfort each other with these words~~All thats been devastated Can Be recreated~~Whos got my back ~~CREED~~
beautiful words!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2004, 08:36 PM   #26
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) beautiful words!!!!!!!
thank you
Old 01-27-2004, 06:35 AM   #27
Sincirr
USER INFO »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, love and a sound mind.

Reject anything else. It's not from God!
I wanna see more people walking in this.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-27-2004, 11:08 AM   #28
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thanks Sincirr

THE WEAPONS OF OUR WAREFARE ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD BUT MIGHTY THROUGH GOD]]2COR 10;4~NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER NOT EVENING FEAR``OR ANYTHING ELSE HE WILL RIDE OUT THE STORM GOD BLESS
Old 02-03-2004, 08:48 PM   #29
creedsister
USER INFO »
I Got something i would like to share with you Guys About A dream I had about 3 weeks Ago~~An old friend of mine who i always Hated And had not spoked too In 9 years i had A this werid dream about it I was in A car wreck With This Guy And another guy of whoam i did,nt know But In my dream He Surrvived The wreck but the other guy did not ...then I was At his Funreal but yet i knew in the dream the guy was alive but nobody Else knew He was Alive It Was Werid And in the Dream It was crying out to me and telling me he was sorry for all the mean things he use to say to me and hugging me..but this dream was given by the power of the holyspirt Heres why I knew the lord wanted me to tell him a message but i had know idea of what And john lennons Imangine Just Kept Haunting me``he is a big fan of johns Music~I saw his wife at a birthday party~~And i told her of my dream And then i foregot About A Tragic That Happend In Nov 1988~~hes cousin Was Hit By A car And there Was Nothing Left Of him He always felt like it was he fault B/c he came looking for him B/c He was worried he was gone to long When at the time hes cousin was 4 years younger than him And he was trying to get rid of him to hang out with some chicks~`his wife brought this back to my memory and had told me that he had been having nightmares and setting up all night listening to John lennon she said that i know your dream was from the lord B/c you hated him and you had know idea of this i was thinking about that it would be best for him to seek help from a doctor~~So i went to Him And I asked Him if i could Pray For him He let Me And the holyspirt Interpted A message For him Chains Of Gulit Was broke And That Cousin spoke through my soul And told his cousins Not To worry about it anymore It was not His fault And he was in perfect peace It was my time To go Home~~And Every since then He has Got back Closer To The lord Praise Jesus The Lord Searched Him out and used Me to help but 9 years Ago I would Have never thought I would Have made peace with this Guy Let Alone Pray For Him~~Life Is full Of ups n downs Indeed,,,Sorry for it being so long ;;PEACE BE WHICA
Old 02-04-2004, 03:12 AM   #30
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Thats fine! What an amazing story eh! Goodness! wow girl! I'm glad he got that release.

ROCK HARD!!!