++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-17-2004, 10:24 AM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Balaam-Shrek and his Donkey!

HAHAHA!!!
My pastor did this complete with accents for us at bible study. I laughed so hard I almost went home!!! hehe

Now, read this as if you were watching Shrek (playing Balaam) and Donkey (playing a donkey of course!) playing it out! SO FUNNNNYYYYY!!!!!!

......23Now the donkey saw the Angel of the LORD standing in the way with His drawn sword in His hand, and the donkey turned aside out of the way and went into the field. So Balaam (shrek) struck the donkey to turn himback onto the road.

24Then the Angel of the LORD stood in a narrow path between the vineyards, with a wall on this side and a wall on that side. 25And when the donkey saw the Angel of the LORD, he pushed himself against the wall and crushed Balaam's foot against the wall; so he struck him again.

26Then the Angel of the LORD went further, and stood in a narrow place where there was no way to turn either to the right hand or to the left. 27And when the donkey saw the Angel of the LORD, he lay down under Balaam; so Balaam's anger was aroused, and he struck the donkey with his staff.

28Then the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and he said to Balaam, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?"
29And Balaam said to the donkey, "Because you have made a fool of me. If there were a sword in my hand, I'd kill you right now!"
30So the donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your donkey on which you have ridden, ever since I became yours, to this day? Was I ever in the habit of doing this to you?"
And he said, "No."

etc of course, but how funny!!!!.....hehe!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 09-17-2004, 11:41 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
God get the point across in many ways...LOL...sometimes it sinks in better thru the use of comedy...makes ya kinda wonder if the writers of Shrek may have had a related vision?...just a thought...

thanks for sharing that, very entertaining...:lol
Old 09-17-2004, 06:13 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
i dont know i would say they did , i liked the story sincirr and it was funny but i found the deeper meaning , AWSOME
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-18-2004, 02:18 AM   #4
RMadd
USER INFO »
that is funny!