++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-24-2005, 03:17 PM   #1
P.U.M.A.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
xxx

xxx

Last edited by P.U.M.A. : 06-24-2005 at 03:59 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 05:47 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Weapons Of Warfare

But Thou O Lord Art A Shiled For Me My Glory And Lifter Of Mine Head , Thou Hast Also Given Me The Shiled Of Thy Salvation And Thy Right Hand Holdeth Me Up And Thy Gentlness Is More Greater Than that Of My Own Hands Our Soul Waiteth For The Lord He Is Our Help And Our Shiled For Our Heart Shall Rejoice In Him Because We Have Trusted In His Holy Name
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-24-2005, 05:52 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Defender

And The Lord Will Create Mount Zion And Upon Her Assemblies A Cloud And Smoke By Day And The Shining Of A Flaming Fire By Night For Upon All Glory Shall Be Defence And There Shall Be A Tabernacle for A Shadow In The Daytime From The Heat And For The Place Of Refuge And For A Covert From Storm And Rain
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-24-2005, 05:55 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
The Prince Of Refuge

For Unto Us A Child Is Born Unto Us A Son Is Given And The Goverment Shall Be Upon His Shoulder And His Name Shall Be Called Wonderful Counsellor The Mighty God The Everlasting Father The Prince Of Peace
Old 06-24-2005, 06:09 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Good Song

Words Of Silnce Echo Through This Lonley Room Just A Photogragh And Dreams That Wont Come True i never know why i left you standing in the rain been crying tears of emptyness its driving me insane All I really Ever Wanted Was To Hold You Never Ever Wanted To See You Cry All I Need Just To Hold You I Just Cant Say Good Bye Nor Could I Ever..Sometimes We Raise Our Guns Of Pain But I,ll Be Your Defender Cause If Love Means War Then Baby I Surrender You Use Words As Weapons I Use Love As A Shiled So Tell Me Why Are We On This Battlefiled In A Blaze Of Glory Can We Rise Above The Flames In A World Of Anger There Had To Be Away Sometimes We Raise Our Guns Of Pain But I,ll Be Your Defender Cause If Love Means War Then Baby I Surrender We,re Just Soldiers From The Heart..And I Aint No Pretender So Lay Down Your Arms And Lets Surrender And I Thought My Aim Is True I Sometimes Miss The Mark In Matters Of The Heart But I,d Give My Life Tonite To Have You In My Arms IN A BLAZE OF GLORY We Can Rise Above These Flames In A World Of Anger There Just Had To Be A Way }} I Just Wanna Hold You I Just Wanna Love You I Never Meant To Ever Make You Cry , In A Blaze Of Glory Can We Rise Above These Flames In A World Of Anger There Had To Be A Way I Wanna Hold You I Just Wanna LOve You I Never Meant To Make You Cry Sometimes We Raise Our Guns To Pain I,ll Be Your Defender Cause If Love Means War Then Baby I Surrender ..
Old 06-24-2005, 06:21 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
The Battle Rages On Armour Thy Self In Love

Above All Taking The Shiled Of Faith Wherewith Ye Shall Be Able To QuinchAll The Fiery Darts Of The Wicked And Take The Helmet Of Salvation And The Sword Of The Spirt Which Is The Word Of God Praying Always Withh All Prayer And Supplication In Spirt And Whatching Thereunto With All Preserverance and supplications with for all saints...And For Me That Utterance May Be Given unto me that i may open my mouth bodly to make known the mystery of the gospel for which i,am an ambassador in bonds that therin i may speaky bodly as i ought to speak Steadfast And Uphold Each Other In Love Not In Love Not War And Untill That Day Comes We Lay Not Our Weapons Down
Old 06-24-2005, 06:35 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KR6_7-posters.jpg (74.0 KB, 279 views)