++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-17-2006, 12:18 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Bring Back The New Again

Was It Gone Gone Gone Or was Lost In The Battle Of Chaos And War Was It Gone Gone Gone Brought back the new again as high as my wings could soar bringing back shelter from the cold from the rage war thine truth kissed thy face and uplifted us from the ashes that the wars leave under our feet could,nt wait untill the smoked left even to bring back the new again to hear the sound of a sweet music and a song of beauty feel the air again thirsty for the gates to poor from the heavens and whash away the anger and the ashes from this war a new song that was heared now sings it beauty again closer to thy face closer to the needs therof to fill everyone and leave no gaps left in between feeling the beauty and uplifting the song that was once lost in rage of war feel my skin glide acrossed your skin feel my smile all over your soul breaking through again above the pain from the same tears that onced poured all over the dry lands touching the ground to bring forth the lilly in the valleys as lifes we touched and seen through the dark days some where some how as we have been the thorn in our own valley we whatched our own selfs bleed all the time above those same tears is the same tears now brings to life a song once held so tight as it reaches the truth of the same song with a new sound let our salvation speak Oh can you here the sound Let Our salvation speak to each other to each other and reasurance to each others needs that come from no where from except grace falling to Grace rising Bring Back The New Again From From above the ashes of rampage war and chaos our souls have reached the sand as we have brought the ocean upon on dryland together we shall stand from a kiss from the old brought back new again
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 04-22-2006, 12:12 AM   #2
metalanus
USER INFO »
Re: Bring Back The New Again

nice!!!!!!!. Its a bit hard to read in that format though.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:31 PM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

thank you sorry damn it my stuff is hard to read thanks anyways
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 04-24-2006, 06:11 PM   #4
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Very Cool!!
Old 04-25-2006, 12:48 AM   #5
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

thanks i liked yours to the untitled one