++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 07-24-2004, 11:28 AM   #1
facelessman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
to dan from alysa nicole

this is a tribute to dan. because i love him so very much. dan is one of my best friends ever. he seriously is so amazing. me and amanda were talking about him, and i'm not gonna lie, i started balling! crying my freakin eyes out. i miss him so so so much. i cant even explain it. i miss his brand new shirt and him saying "I APPRECIATE BRAND NEW!" and how he would say "welp, gonna go smoke now". i miss soooooo much how i could stay up ALL NIGHT LONG and he would listen to everything and anything i had to say. and he actually cared. and he actually knew what to say to make me feel better! and when i said something about me hating th way i look, and being ugly and stupid or whatever, dan would ALWAYS be there with an "alysa is so so hot...want to touch the hiney". yeah, lame, but it made me laugh so hard. one time i came home from work, and dans car was outside, and i was like "yay!! dan's here" so i skipped inside and he was asleep on nates bed. it was so funny! i was like, good ol dan. i just cant believe that i have to be dan-less for two years. i'm so proud of him though sometimes he writes to me in french. its funny too b/c he gets better everytime i get a letter. i hope that he knows how amazing i think he is. dan is a great friend and i want everyone to know this. he's probably the only guy friend i've ever had that always knew what to say. what kind of guy is like that?? dan sure is. and i love how everytime i was like "mmmmmmm (fill in the blank here)" he would say "mmmmm alysa nicole". haha, who does that? and who calls me alysa nicole? dan does. this is why i love him. he's a great friend. we'd all be lucky to have a friend like dan in our lives.
i wanted you to see that dan. we all love you and are so very proud of you. return with honor.
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 07-29-2004, 07:41 AM   #2
facelessman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
awww, how sweet!! thank you so much Alysa, that makes my day. thats awesome. i so wasnt expecting anything like that, but what a great surprise! every bit of love that i showed you, alysa, is because you deserved every bit of it. thanks for writing that, it really means alot to me. it gives me a ray of hope in an otherwise dismal country. thank you so much. je t'aime!
for all those creeders that read that, she aint talkin about dangerousdan haha
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new