++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-30-2007, 08:38 PM   #1
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Defrost

well folks, this is was i call my latest song...i,ve been trying to stay away from that alternitive stuff, but what you know it just came up, I hope you guys enjoy it,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 01-30-2007, 08:56 PM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Defrost ~The Life We Missed

Hung In A Phathoam Awaking your eyes in the dark again to find only pain Only pain Oh The World Knows Not The World Knows Not, Oh The Worlds Knows Not Your Ways Oh So Afraid Oh So Afraid The Love You Subsides The Truth Falls Inside It Falls Inside Falls Inside Its the Life We Missed The Life We Missed Depending On You So Strong My Only Rock My Only Fortress I Ashamed Because I Depend On You So Strong Oh So So Strong And Thats Not My Way But Its To Give You Back More Than Mine Heart And Mine Soul And Yes My There Is So Much More And Yes You Know Oh Yes You Know Where My Eyes Have Been They Fall On You And Depend On You Its The Life We,ve Missed The Life We,ve Missed Oh The The Life We,ve Missed Does The Morning Know You Have Subsided All His Pain And Then Some Oh Does The Morning Know Yers Its The Life We,ve Missed The Life We,ve Missed I Wanna Hold You More Than You Ever Know Oh That You everrrrrrrrrrr know But Its The Life We,ve Missed The Life We,ve Missed , Oh I dont Wanna Cry I Dont Wanna Cry Oh We Wish Not Live And Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh We Wish Not To Die, Its The Life We,ve Missed The Life We,ve Missed The Life We Missed So Strong Inside We Wish Not Soar, oh yes oh yes Its Just A Perfect Thing Just A Perfect Thing Ohhhhhhhhhhh just A Perfect Thing The Life We Missed The Life We Missed, The Life We,ve Missed The Life We,ve Missed I Dont Wanna Live I Dont Wanna Die I Dont Wanna Cry, Just As Long As We Believe We Can Subside,the pain subside are facades when we look up from above Oh yes when we look up from above Blow heaven a kiss for me, The Life We Missed The Life We Missed,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 02-01-2007, 11:30 AM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Re: Defrost

Ohhh, so much regret for what could have been. Nice job as always, sis!
Old 02-03-2007, 11:00 PM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

thank you Doggy, i love your use for words....just as long as we can hold an old friends hand....:thumbsup....
Old 02-04-2007, 02:41 AM   #5
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: Oh We Wish Not Live And Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh We Wish Not To Die, Its The Life We,ve Missed The Life We,ve Missed The Life We Missed So Strong Inside We Wish Not Soar, oh yes oh yes Its Just A Perfect Thing Just A Perfect Thing Ohhhhhhhhhhh just A Perfect Thing The Life We Missed The Life We Missed, The Life We,ve Missed The Life We,ve Missed

enjoyed every word...............
Old 02-06-2007, 09:49 AM   #6
GrafiTTied
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to GrafiTTied Send a message via Yahoo to GrafiTTied

i liked the repetitiveness of the lines, it seemed every time it was repeated a new meaning emerged
Old 02-07-2007, 09:47 PM   #7
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) enjoyed every word...............
Old 02-07-2007, 09:54 PM   #8
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GrafiTTied) i liked the repetitiveness of the lines, it seemed every time it was repeated a new meaning emerged
yes im glad you read through it the Repetitiveness,is was inspired the song, and it seemed to take it on its own feel, thank you divya,