++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-23-2005, 02:00 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Salt And Savour

Matt.16 21.23 FROM That Time Forth Began Jesus To Show Unto His disciples How That He Must Go In Jeru. And Suffer Many Things Of The Morons Chifes Priests And Scribes And Be Killed And Raised Again The Thid Day Then Peter Took Him And Began To Rebuke Him Saying Be It Far From Thee Lord; This Shall Not Be Unto Thee But He Said Unto Peter Get Thee Behind Me Satan Thou Art An Offence Unto Me FOR THOU SAVOUREST NOT THE THINGS THAT BE OF GOD BUT THOSE THAT BE OF MEN Mark 10.49.50. For Everyone Shall Be Salted With Fire And Every Sacrafice Shall Be Salted With Salt SALT Is Good But If The Salt Have Lost His Saltness Wherewith Will Ye Season It Have Salt In Yourself And Have Peace One With Another 2 Cor 14.17 Now Thanks Be Unto God Which ALWAYS Causeth Us To TRIUMPH IN CHRIST And Maketh Manifest The Salt And The Savour Of His Knowlege In Every Place For We Are Unto God A Sweet Savour Of Christ In Theme That Are Saved And IN THEME THAT PERISH To The One We Are The Savour Of Death Unto Death And To The Other THE SAVOUR OF LIFE UNTO LIFE And Who Is Suffcient FOR THESE THINGS FOR WE ARE NOT AS MANY WHICH CORRUPT The Word Of God But As Of Sincerity But As Of God In The Sight Of God Speak We In Christ Col.4.6 Let Your Speech Be Always With Grace Seasoned With Salt That Ye May Know How Ye Ought To Speak To ANWSER EVERY MAN {{Examples}} SAINTS SINNERS BACK SLIDERS UNBELIEVERS HYPOCRITES Matt 5. 13.16. Ye Are The Salt Of The Earth But If The Salt Have Lost His Savour Wherewith Shall It Be Salted it is Thencefourth GOOD FOR NOTHING But To Be Cast Out And Trodden Under The Foot Of Men But We Serve A God Who Over Came Men And The World So Lets Try To LISTIEN And Get With The Program Ye Are The Light Of The World A City That Is On A Hill Cannot Be Hid Neither Do Men Light A Candle And Put It Under A Bushel But On A Candle Stick And Giveth Light UNTO ALL THAT ARE IN THE HOUSE Let What Ever Light Ye Have So Let It Shine Befoe Men That They May See Your Good Works And Glorify Your Father Which Is In Heaven Matt.ch.13 .14. REASON FOR THE PARABLES Because It Is Given To You To Know The Mysteries Of The Kingdom Of Heaven But To Theme Its Not Given For Whosever hah to him Shall Be Given And He Shall Have More Abundance But Whosoevetr Hath Not From Him Shall Be Taken Away That Even Hath Therefore Speak I TO THEME IN PARABLES Because They Seeing See Not And Hearing They Hear Not Neither Do They Understand And In Theme Is Fulfilled The Prophecy Od Esaias Which Saith By Hearing Ye Shall Hear And Not Understand And Seeing Ye Shall See And Shall Not Perceive
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything