++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 11-25-2004, 12:38 PM   #91
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Heinz... don't ever call me a "lame dumbass" again. If you want to be rude, then let's be rude you utter piece of garbage. See, it's easy being an asshole. I don't understand how you come to the conclusion that Bush stereotypes everyone? Dutch media must be incredibly biased and anti-American because the President hasn't publicly made stereotypes about multiple cultures.
I have just one question for those who think that the President is a "liar" and whatnot... is John Kerry a liar for voting for the use of force to oust Saddam Hussein? He, as well as, a broad coalition of other nations believed that Hussein was a threat... are they all liars as well?
Lechium believes that the President hasn't really done anything to thwart terrorism following 9/11... that's obviously not true. Bill Clinton didn't really do much of anything to stop terrorism after the first WTC attack, the attack on the U.S.S. Cole, and embassy bombings. What was he doing? Also... was it okay for him to send in troops to Kosovo... was that justifiable? Was it okay for him to call for air strikes on Baghdad based on the same intelligence that George W. Bush used? Did Bill Clinton make mistakes when he sent troops into Somalia? What about when he sent troops into Haiti to put Aristide in office? Believe it or not... but people died during Clinton's administration.

Right on
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot