++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

View Poll Results: Which of these three has your vote?
George W. Bush/Dick Cheney (GOP) 14 60.87%
John Kerry/John Edwards (Dem) 6 26.09%
Ralph Nader/Peter Camejo (Green) 1 4.35%
no one/I'm not voting 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2004, 10:13 PM   #16
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My look at it, if you dont vote - you dont have the right to complain.
Old 09-13-2004, 10:14 PM   #17
RMadd
USER INFO »

go to the link in my sig (Declare Yourself, that is, though it wouldn't hurt to check out the Bush link either lol)

Old 09-14-2004, 10:32 AM   #18
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Their war records have nothing to do with this campaign. Kerry shouldn't have started promoting himself as a Vietnam vet. The Swiftboat guys shouldn't have been allowed to release their ad. And now that stupid false CBS report shouldn't have been talked about either. It's stupidity.

As far as the rest of the world - sure they can have an opinion, but they don't live in the same society as Americans. They have different governmental policies. Their views are biased from the get-go.

And aside from all these arguments, Kerry has publicly said that knowing everything he knows now, he would have still voted to go to war. So where's the difference?
Well, if you look back at my posts on this forum, I had agreed with the war too. I did say it was a bit rushed, though. Perhaps the timing wasn't the better, but Saddam needed to be ousted. I think, and maybe I'm being naive, that if US had waited a bit, they could have gathered more support and planned/developed a better strategy. that's it.

So the war has nothing to do with my opinion now.

Anyway, I'm sorry I'm stepped into the discussion about your president, not mine. It's just that I like talking about politics!
Old 09-14-2004, 05:41 PM   #19
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
No harm, as far as I see, it is your opinion, and we do have to take in consideration what the rest of the world will think of our president.

Personally, for example, I think a lot of terrost groups would see Kerry as an open door for more attacks. They may not like Bush, but c'mon. Who in their, eh, line of work would?

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller
Old 09-14-2004, 05:46 PM   #20
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You have to love a president with an ichy trigger finger. "Watcha say about mah mamma?"
Old 09-14-2004, 08:33 PM   #21
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Hey, better than a president who's living with his head in the sand, trying to keep a pre-9/11 ideal for home security.

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller
Old 09-14-2004, 10:43 PM   #22
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
This will be my first election as well, Bush will get my vote as well

Kerry sounds like a bunghole to me, plus he looks like he goes to "The Hair Club For Men"
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-14-2004, 11:07 PM   #23
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Kerry sounds like a bunghole to me, plus he looks like he goes to "The Hair Club For Men"
and uses botox
Bush looks like a monkey; Kerry, a horse. What's this world coming to???

Old 10-01-2004, 10:10 PM   #24
NeedforCreed
USER INFO »
Hey guys. How do I go about dl a cool rnc avatar for my profile? Would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks.
Old 10-01-2004, 10:26 PM   #25
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Well my "W" is a design from Cox and Forkum thats available at Those Shirts. Bear and a few others have an icon from George W. Bush dot com. If you really want one from the RNC then the only thing I can suggest is Google searching it. You can try going to RNC or GOP.
Old 10-02-2004, 11:22 PM   #26
kariyanine
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to kariyanine Send a message via MSN to kariyanine Send a message via Yahoo to kariyanine
I will be voting for Bush come November. Kerry says one thing but does another most of the time at least with Bush you know where he stands. It comes down to the lesser of two evils and well Bush wins. I also thought that Kerry came off as a complete jack-ass during the debate the other night.
Old 10-03-2004, 01:05 AM   #27
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) Well, if you look back at my posts on this forum, I had agreed with the war too. I did say it was a bit rushed, though. Perhaps the timing wasn't the better, but Saddam needed to be ousted. I think, and maybe I'm being naive, that if US had waited a bit, they could have gathered more support and planned/developed a better strategy. that's it.

So the war has nothing to do with my opinion now.

Anyway, I'm sorry I'm stepped into the discussion about your president, not mine. It's just that I like talking about politics!

Yes, but when the reports surfaced, it was after 9/11. Our country was paranoid. It was reported from Vladimir Puttin that Iraq was planning terrorist attacks on us, and they were going to buy uranium.

If action wasn't immediately made, more lives would have been lost.

And that would have been beautiful, wouldn't it?
Old 10-03-2004, 02:13 AM   #28
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
wee.............don't get me started on politics......ill i have to say is if you vote for bush flip flops just as much as kerry. Will i vote for Kerry? most likely not, will i vote for bush? no

here is a list of things that Bush has done in his term......

ABM out the window
Largest defict in history
No CTBT
Lost millions of jobs
NCLB
Patriot Act (gives to much power to the executive branch )
Destroyed what credibility we have had with other nations when going to war
Caused North korea to becoming more isolated from the world
Has produced more terrorists by invading Iraq
Continues to ignore the problems with social security

The list goes on....

if you want me to explain i will be happy to.
Old 10-03-2004, 03:47 AM   #29
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
I love the people who keep saying one of Bush's "faults" is that he has the largest deficit in history. Yea, that may be so, but I believe he's the only president to go through 9/11 as well. He inherited a lousy, failing economy. He dealt with terrorist attacks. And yet our economy is growing now, and we have the lowest unemployment rate since early on in Clinton's term.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 10-03-2004, 11:29 AM   #30
RMadd
USER INFO »
thanks steve... and what's the big deal w/ a deficit? it's money we owe ourselves. it's basically like a big national credit card. that's deficit spending, using money you don't have. so are you against credit cards?
i'll agree that the patriot act is too strong, but we still need the good parts of it. and have your freedoms been violated by the act itself in the two years or so since it was passed?
thank god you didn't make a bunch of "shitty economy" remarks because, believe it or not, there are other factors at work in the economy's state other than the president. in fact, in my political science 101 class, we learned: the president really has nothing to do with the economy. honest-to-god, he doesn't.
as for north korea, i'd say kim jong-il has done a pretty good job of isolating his country himself, what with declarations of nuclear capabilities and all.
ignoring social security? bush said he wants to privatize it. i don't know about you, but i'm sick of paying a good chunk of my paycheck to a bunch of seniors. the social security act took the elderly and made them from one of the poorest groups in society to on of the wealthiest. and i'm sick of hearing all this talk that, what with people living longer and all, and collecting social security for 20-30 years or so, that we young'ns might not get all that much. i'd much rather be able to put my social security tax dollars (or a rough equivalent) into something i have more control over, rather than relying on the federal government for my stipend. it's like welfare for people who already have money.