++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 06-07-2004, 04:14 PM   #1
Rulesdontapply
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Please Don't

srry, it had to go for awhile

Last edited by Rulesdontapply : 07-01-2004 at 12:03 AM.
Old 06-07-2004, 07:20 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
hey

hey sounds like ur going thourgh something i went through this guy omg i feel really hard for him it was like a summer thing we did stuff together and now im still not over him and i dont wanna love anyone but him.do u think i should tell him that i still feel for him
Old 06-07-2004, 10:05 PM   #3
Rulesdontapply
USER INFO »
Hey, Well im not really sure HR. My view on love grows kind of cold right now. The more i see people and friends who date it seems it only seperates them and causes pain. especially the ones who push aside the almost assurance that it will not last forever. and depending on the person sometimes they feel the need to date as many girls or guys as they can to see ' who they match best with' or ' what kind of person they want to be with' as some friends have told me. if i was you take time and think to myself. why do i love him? why do i think he loved me? and just give yourself some time to collect yourself. the stupidest mistakes i have made with these type of situations is reacting to quickly and wanting to fix it right away. and sadly it almost always takes some time to heal and stand back up when something like this happens. i like the thought of love, of having someone to be with and to care about. and i sometimes get impatiant and try to find it thru a gf. But to shorten my rambling, there is a guy out there who cares for you so much you cant even think of it. and even if this on chooses not to. but if i was you i would console in a friend if you feel the need to talk or just feel sad for awhile, thats the biggest part of moving foward. and just think about what you want and what you think you need in someone and just have fun. life is great and full of great times. just enjoy yourself and soon things will make sense and you can move on. hope i helped cuz i dont think i know what i just said, ha. but if u feel the need to talk just im or pm me and id be glad to. feel better!! things are never as black as they seem when your on your knees. just stand up and i think youll be able to see just fine again!
Old 06-08-2004, 08:43 PM   #4
HR2004
USER INFO »
I know this is gunna sound stupid but reading your words made me cry cuz you speak the truth thank you so much your really great and dont give up on love it'll find you when you least expect it.trust me thanx again
Old 06-09-2004, 10:46 PM   #5
Rulesdontapply
USER INFO »
Im just glad i could help HR. it makes things easier sometimes when u know ur not the only one and i hope it does find me, thanks
Old 06-09-2004, 11:01 PM   #6
HR2004
USER INFO »
maybe love has already found you but love is very blinding so look deep in your heart and u'll see trust me
Old 06-09-2004, 11:59 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
[quote=HR2004]maybe love has already found you but love is very blinding so look deep in your heart and u'll see trust me[/QUOTE Ive Found That To Be True HR2004
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-11-2004, 01:18 AM   #8
HR2004
USER INFO »
thanx creedsister
Old 06-13-2004, 12:58 AM   #9
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
Great poem of both proportion and truth. Tell me, does love take away chances for other things of freedom? I mean, does it take too much of a human's mind to block them from completing their dreams? (should their dreams be something b/s love I mean)

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 06-13-2004, 01:54 AM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
Yes Of Course Torn, Love is Overated, I Mean Come On, But The Love That I Believe In Is Very Rare, And Hard to Find, And Once You Find It, You Know What Your Dreaming About, ROCK ON KIM. Sometimes Love Can Be A Block To That Which you love and what you fight for thats what i get out of your question, That Can Really Suck, And Sometimes Things Are Just Meant To Be,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-13-2004, 01:23 PM   #11
Rulesdontapply
USER INFO »
I dont think i fully understand the question Torn. are u asking if love takes to much of our minds? or that it takes over your thoughts if u let it?
Old 06-13-2004, 01:50 PM   #12
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
How about both.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 06-13-2004, 04:16 PM   #13
creedsister
USER INFO »
Cant Get Enough, Your Mite As Well Face It Your Addicted To Love,, Robert Palmer Smart Man, hehe
Old 06-13-2004, 05:41 PM   #14
Rulesdontapply
USER INFO »
Very true Torn. I think thats what we really want. just to know that someone loves us. even though braking up w/ someone is hard and u miss that person alot of the times its just sad that they dont care ( or love) for you anymore. i dont know why i feel the need to find that love in a gf. i know i have friends that care about me but i guess its just the thought of it that consumes you sometimes.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:08 AM   #15
HR2004
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Rulesdontapply) Very true Torn. I think thats what we really want. just to know that someone loves us. even though braking up w/ someone is hard and u miss that person alot of the times its just sad that they dont care ( or love) for you anymore. i dont know why i feel the need to find that love in a gf. i know i have friends that care about me but i guess its just the thought of it that consumes you sometimes.

I toally agree with you both I know how you feel rulesdontapply about how you miss an X and they dont fell for you anymore but hey are you sure that this person still dosent feel for you.you should find out. I know your thinking why dwell on the past but you never know your past could be your future just a thought