++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-26-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
steeltownrock
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Free Creed Tix Pittsburgh 8/6 - NO LIE!!

Admins - Can we please sticky this thread?

SteelTownRock.com is giving away free tickets (both pavilion and lawn) to Creed's concert in Pittsburgh on 8/6 at Post Gazette Pavilion. http://steeltownrock.com This has been verified by Live Nation to be legit. This is not a contest, but rather a sign-up. All who request tickets will be granted access to the show while supplies last.

PLEASE - ONLY SIGN-UP FOR TICKETS IF YOU CAN USE THEM!!! TICKETS WILL BE WILL-CALL ONLY AND MUST BE PICKED UP WITH A PHOTO ID OF THE PERSON THAT REGISTERS FOR THE TICKETS!

Please pass the word along to all of your friends in the Pittsburgh area!
Old 07-27-2009, 02:43 AM   #2
BSC
USER INFO »
Re: Free Creed Tix Pittsburgh 8/6 - NO LIE!!

Wow... This makes me want to get a plane all the way over from the UK...
Old 07-27-2009, 07:31 AM   #3
austin.
USER INFO »

I assume this is because ticket sales are sucking and VH1 is recording here,correcto?
________
HEMP

Last edited by austin. : 03-13-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:23 PM   #4
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by austin.) I assume this is because ticket sales are sucking and VH1 is recording here,correcto?

That has to be the reason.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:42 PM   #5
nthor
USER INFO »

This better be real!!!! I have already requested my time of of work getting the bags packed. I am from Illinois and have never been able to see Creed live. I had tickets to see them back in 02 but the show was one that got canceled after Stapp got hurt. I already purchased tickets for there St. Louis show but to see the first show back is going to crazy. Too bad they wont have the album out but oooo well its Creed.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
steeltownrock
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by austin.) I assume this is because ticket sales are sucking and VH1 is recording here,correcto?
Old 07-27-2009, 11:37 PM   #7
Creed24
USER INFO »

I have looked at the seat map on livenation and it looks like it has sold really well. Probably 85% sold would be my guess. They just want it full for the VH1 deal I think.

They need to get the new single out. That would help sell lots of tix. People would hear the song and they would announce the tour.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:26 PM   #8
AlterTremonti
USER INFO »

Just got my free tix. I've got tix to the Cinci show too, but I figured why not get the free ones and see opening night. I'll be driving up from KY, but I'm having difficulty finding someone who can go. hmmm.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:30 AM   #9
BSC
USER INFO »

A bit off topic but I assume Creed aren't planning any UK dates?
Old 07-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #10
nagpo
USER INFO »

this is ridiculous
Old 08-03-2009, 11:18 PM   #11
nthor
USER INFO »

I requested tickets from these guys and found out I was not going to be able to attend so I sent them an email and this is the response I received and some questions are answered. And from what this person sent me it is what we all were thinking.

"Sorry to hear you can’t make the show. We really appreciate you letting us know you won’t be able to make it. Truth is, the show is selling horribly and Live Nation begged us to give away as many tickets as possible, but to try and make sure we get as many people as we can in the gate. The main concern is the show is being filmed for VH1 and Creed doesn’t want an empty house recorded on video. At least now we know we can allocate your tickets elsewhere. Again, sorry to hear you can’t make it."

Last edited by nthor : 08-03-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:28 PM   #12
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nthor) I requested tickets from these guys and found out I was not going to be able to attend so I sent them an email and this is the response I received and some questions are answered. And from what this person sent me is what we all were thinking.

"Sorry to hear you can’t make the show. We really appreciate you letting us know you won’t be able to make it. Truth is, the show is selling horribly and Live Nation begged us to give away as many tickets as possible, but to try and make sure we get as many people as we can in the gate. The main concern is the show is being filmed for VH1 and Creed doesn’t want an empty house recorded on video. At least now we know we can allocate your tickets elsewhere. Again, sorry to hear you can’t make it."

I'd like to know how much money Live Nation is going to lose on this. Do most bands get paid before the tour? For example, if ticket sales are poor does it impact the paychecks that Creed will receive? Just curious.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:51 PM   #13
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by My Sacrifice) I'd like to know how much money Live Nation is going to lose on this. Do most bands get paid before the tour? For example, if ticket sales are poor does it impact the paychecks that Creed will receive? Just curious.
My understanding is that the promoter is the one who loses the money on a tour, not the band.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #14
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) My understanding is that the promoter is the one who loses the money on a tour, not the band.

That makes sense.