++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-01-2006, 03:18 PM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My Trip Home

I got back Friday night from my visit for Christmas and my dad stayed here for a couple of days,so I couldn't really open up a whole lot about it. My dad left this morning,so now its safe to rant.

As much as I loved seeing my family and everyone, my visit was very difficult! My dad picked me up when I got into Indiana and I was already expecting that he would give me his side of everything that happened between him and my mom(wich he did),but on top of that I was also informed that my dad has been seeing another woman for the past 2 months. At first I couldn't believe it because I didn't think my dad would that so soon because my parents aren't even divorced yet. I met the lady that my dad is seeing and she is very nice and the total opposite of my mom. My dad told me about her first and then he told my sister on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. So I had to go the entire trip keeping what I know from my mom(wich was very difficult) but I didn't want to tell her because it wasn't my place to say anything to her about it,I think she should hear it from my dad first. None of my brothers know about the other lady either,dad is waiting until later to tell them,because once he tells my brothers about it then mom will find out. They wouldn't be able to keep it from her at all.

The first couple of days that I was at my Aunt's house everything seemed fine. I was enjoying getting to spend time with my Aunt,Uncle,and cousins. Then on the Wednesday before Christmas I went and did some stuff with my mom and the whole time she was saying bad things about dad and I get so sick of it!Plus she was trying to play the "Wich parent do you love the most" game with me. I didn't really do a whole lot more with her after that,except for our families Christmas on Christmas Eve. It just really ticked me off! Our family Christmas went ok but dad ended up buying his new girlfriend over $400.00 worth of Christmas presents,and our family drew names this year and my dad had my sister and only spent $10.00 on her,so she was pretty hurt by that because he told my sister what he bought her.
Then on Tuesday,I get an email from my friend Melody,who had been housesitting for me while I was at home and found out that her boyfriends mom died the morning after Christmas,she had been in the hospital for 3 weeks and was released right before I left because she was doing better,only to die a few days later That was very sad! Thank you all who have been praying for them*Hugs*

So,overall it was a very difficult time for me and a good time all at once. I didn't even want to come back to Missouri but I did for my sister because we still have this house to sell.

Well,thanks for taking the time to read this!

Luv you guys
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-01-2006, 09:45 PM   #2
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: My Trip Home

im sure you ll have a better year in 2006 , Julie
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 01-01-2006, 09:58 PM   #3
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I hope so to Ana
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-01-2006, 10:01 PM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Julie, I'm so sorry you are having a most difficult time. The holidays just seem to exacerbate everything as well. You really need to have a heart-to-heart with your mom and make her understand that she shouldn't put you in the middle of her problems with your dad. They have nothing to do with you and making you choose is just immature, imho. I know parents do this crap all the time and it's really unfair to the children. She may get very angry with you, but if she really thinks about it, she should understand that it's totally unfair to put you in the middle. It happened to me with my dad and I finally set him straight after years of his bashing my mom to no end. He didn't speak to me for nine months, and since we reconciled he has never once trashed her to me .
Old 01-01-2006, 10:09 PM   #5
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Ya,I think I should talk to her about it, but I'm going to wait until I am back closer to home. For right now I'm just going to enjoy living 8 hours away from the situation until the house sells,lol.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-01-2006, 10:47 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

LOL, that's understandable!
Old 01-04-2006, 08:25 AM   #7
Trimontana
USER INFO »

Julie, i feel so bad after i red your post. I really understand what you are going thru right now. I really support you honey, honestely, i feel bad about your parents divorce and all the stuff with the xmas presents. I hope the new year will be better for you honey, if theres something i can advice you is that think about yourself. Parents try to get sons involved into this things and they dont realise that we are out of it. Pm me if you need to chat Julie.....Muah
Old 01-04-2006, 06:13 PM   #8
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Hi Gabi Thank you so much for your kind and caring words I really appreciate it!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-06-2006, 09:49 AM   #9
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Sorry...bit late for this but I was just thinking...if your mum finds out about the girlfriends present she is gonna HIT THE ROOF!

ROCK HARD!!!