++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-04-2004, 11:14 PM   #61
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Do the pics want to make you cry because you are happy seeing him so happy, or cry in a sad way? Geesh
i really dont know girl i really dont give to much thought to pics and stuff like that no it dosent make me sad at all i really dont know why it would and the guys having fun playing a game sooooo that really dosent make me happy enough to cry about really
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-05-2004, 02:30 AM   #62
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
lol sometimes when I look at Creed pictures of the whole band together, I cry. (Yes, I AM A BIG SOFTIE) But that's okay. Just with sadness. But, there are alot of good things that have come out of this.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-05-2004, 02:13 PM   #63
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) lol sometimes when I look at Creed pictures of the whole band together, I cry. (Yes, I AM A BIG SOFTIE) But that's okay. Just with sadness. But, there are alot of good things that have come out of this.
Yes iam a big softie too but its not good for a person like my self to let my emotions get the best of me i know when you set in think about it all you feel like eating crap and die but neverthless this is creed together or a part i just know with out doubt something greats going happen you know sometimes the best music in history comes out of un happy circumstanses CREED i listen to more these days and get more peace than i ever did regardless of all of this haley}} there jus magic there that no matter what it always seems to do what it was meant for]]regardless}} ROCK ON gal !!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-05-2004, 02:14 PM   #64
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) lol sometimes when I look at Creed pictures of the whole band together, I cry. (Yes, I AM A BIG SOFTIE) But that's okay. Just with sadness. But, there are alot of good things that have come out of this.
Yes iam a big softie too but its not good for a person like my self to let my emotions get the best of me i know when you set in think about it all you feel like eating crap and die but neverthless this is creed together or a part i just know with out doubt something greats going happen you know sometimes the best music in history comes out of un happy circumstanses CREED i listen to more these days and get more peace than i ever did regardless of all of this haley}} there jus magic there that no matter what it always seems to do what it was meant for]]regardless}} ROCK ON gal !!!
Old 01-05-2004, 03:27 PM   #65
mushroomy2k
USER INFO »
well im not gonna pass judgement on scott for smoking weather he does or doesnt cause i smoke those nasty things myself.
i want to quit but it would be easier to hang myself in the oak tree
outside my house lol
i think learning to do some warm up excercise for his voice will
help alot, he put's his all in his voice.
take care everyone and have a terrific week.
Old 01-05-2004, 06:10 PM   #66
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Yes iam a big softie too but its not good for a person like my self to let my emotions get the best of me i know when you set in think about it all you feel like eating crap and die but neverthless this is creed together or a part i just know with out doubt something greats going happen you know sometimes the best music in history comes out of un happy circumstanses CREED i listen to more these days and get more peace than i ever did regardless of all of this haley}} there jus magic there that no matter what it always seems to do what it was meant for]]regardless}} ROCK ON gal !!!

Yeah and the trouble with me is I always let my emotions get the best of me, unfortunatly.

I agree with you, something great is going to happen, weather they are together, or apart. Yep Creed was pure magic, they still are, and their music, takes me to places where I never even imagined I could go, I escape when I fall into their music, into a world where the sky is your limit. Creed have saved me from rough patches in my life, and Creed have helped me save others. They are the best thing that has EVER happened to me, they have made me beleive in myself, and find who I am deep inside, which is a better person than before I started listening to them. I am forever greatful for that, CREED ROCKS MY SOCKS BABY

These solo projects are going to be brilliant, they still have their passion, their power, and their strength even if they are apart. We need to remember that.

Old 01-05-2004, 06:34 PM   #67
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
oh, oh! I saw Stapp having an ice cream!

He should quit coz it damages his voice! hehehe j/k, couldn't resist

He's a grown man... He knows smoking is bad... but if it's his choice... He seems kinda lost, imo, coz he always tried to be a role model to the others, and it seems he's not living up to it the way he wants... if that makes sense...

***KING HILLARY!
Old 01-05-2004, 07:41 PM   #68
Julbright
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) He seems kinda lost, imo, coz he always tried to be a role model to the others, and it seems he's not living up to it the way he wants... if that makes sense...

This is where I am coming from too!! I don't honestly care if the guy smokes - but it seems like many choices he is making are drifting away from the character he himself has said he wants to have - not that I as an adoring fan have imposed on him - that is the shock for me. I don't care to judge anything he does as it does no good and it isn't my place to judge - I live in a glass house as do we all - but it pains me that this person I adore isn't living up to who HE wanted to be. that's all. It isn't just the smoking - too many little things adding up these days....
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 01-05-2004, 07:44 PM   #69
Julbright
USER INFO »
ScottysMyMan - OMG I love your avatar! He is SOOO hot! We watched SWAT on NYE - wow! what a babe. Not to mention it amazes me how he can drop that accent while on screen. Thanks for having that avie - love it love it
Give me eyes of a child

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 01-05-2004, 07:46 PM   #70
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) This is where I am coming from too!! I don't honestly care if the guy smokes - but it seems like many choices he is making are drifting away from the character he himself has said he wants to have - not that I as an adoring fan have imposed on him - that is the shock for me. I don't care to judge anything he does as it does no good and it isn't my place to judge - I live in a glass house as do we all - but it pains me that this person I adore isn't living up to who HE wanted to be. that's all. It isn't just the smoking - too many little things adding up these days....
What you said is exactly how I feel too! You hit it right on! I hope he staps out of it .... for his sake and for Jagger's. I wish I could give him a big hug!
Old 01-05-2004, 07:48 PM   #71
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Okay ... I really wasn't being funny with the "staps" out of it. It really was a typo a ... I meant "snaps"
Old 01-05-2004, 08:13 PM   #72
Julbright
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) ....for his sake and for Jagger's.....

Yeah - don't even get me started on Jagger. I don't think Scott needs to be a saint but I certainly hope he doesn't self destruct - Jagger's mom already went down that road it would be nice for the little guy to have a stable parent.

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) I wish I could give him a big hug!

Oh yeah - a hug and possibly a slap on the head - so that he staps - I mean SNAPS out of it !!! LOL!! NO really, I would love to offer him some support - it is a shame he has to be so isolated from the public. I bet he would feel good if we all got together in the same room and showered him with support. I wonder if he ever gets on here or other boards and reads how much we all love him.....
Give me eyes of a child

Old 01-05-2004, 08:18 PM   #73
hayley
USER INFO »
No body's perfect, right? If he wants to smoke, it's his decision even if it is a dumb one, but it's his life.

Old 01-05-2004, 08:19 PM   #74
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Yep Creed was pure magic, they still are, and their music, takes me to places where I never even imagined I could go, I escape when I fall into their music, into a world where the sky is your limit. Creed have saved me from rough patches in my life, and Creed have helped me save others. They are the best thing that has EVER happened to me, they have made me beleive in myself, and find who I am deep inside, which is a better person than before I started listening to them. I am forever greatful for that, CREED ROCKS MY SOCKS BABY

I know what you mean, Hayley, they've done the same for me and I will always be thankful to them for their awesome lyrics and music!!

Relearn Love
Old 01-05-2004, 08:22 PM   #75
Julbright
USER INFO »
You are right about that - it is his life. And I certainly don't want him to be perfect. Not for me to judge if he wants to make that choice. However, I do feel bad for him if he is not fulfilling his own goals for his life. I would feel that way for anyone I cared about who was struggling to find their way. And again it is more than the smoking....
Give me eyes of a child