++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-14-2002, 06:09 PM   #1
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Why aren't we all deformed?

So...think about this. We all are supposed to come from Adam and Eve right? So.. what if we did? Think about it. When you have children with your sister, you come out deformed, and more than likely pretty dumb. Are we? no. So.. how can that work? if brothers and sisters were impregnating each other in the beginning of time, how come it's not okay now.. or how come we're all not deformed? It's good food for thought.

-James's Girlfriend

You said life don’t mean a thing
That there’s no reason left to dream
You were wrong, there was grace
You saw the enemy, I saw your face
People like you and I spinnin’ through space
You were wrong, I still have faith
Old 12-14-2002, 06:17 PM   #2
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
The bible is like Creed songs but deeper. U listen to WHat if and he says. "Cant sleep benieth teh trees of wisdom, because youe axe has cut the roots that feed them" In example u would read that and think, hey theres these trees and he cant sleep under them becsue there broken. how about no.

The bible is an outline of what happened with many fillings and changes to the real story.

It was a book, written by several authors. To gete people to read it more back then they changed it to their own ways.

Adam is a way of saying that man can never be god and how we, even though no its wrong will still do it, take that "Apple" and eat it.

Adam and eve is a Saying, not a fact.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 12-15-2002, 12:09 AM   #3
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I´ll have to disagree.

Before you make statements like this, you must know the case.
Read the Bible from Genesis to Revelations first.

God created Adam and Eve. They had sons and daughters.
God asked them to have children, in order to populate Earth. At that time, their kids didn´t born dumb or deformed.

Later, when God considers that there are enough people, he says "That´s enough. From now on, impregnating your sister, daughter or mother shall be considered sin." So, that´s when this disfunctions begin.

Then, after Earth was destroyed by the flood, it was the same thing. Noah and his family (I think it was his wife and 3 sons and their wives, not sure right now) had the same instruction. Again, when God considered that was enough people, sleeping with your relatives began to be considered as sin.

Too sorry I don´t have a Bible in English nearby, right now. But if you want to, I can post the passages by the end of the week, in English.

X, you can´t say Bible was changed. Despite it was written by many men, all of them were inspired and guided by the Holy Spirit of God.

You can´t say it´s just a saying, coz you have no proof of that. At the same time, I can´t tell you it´s fact, coz I don´t either have proof of that. It´s a matter of faith: you believe in the Bible and accept it´s God´s words for us or you don´t. You´ll never find proofs of this and that, coz God wants that we develop our FAITH, that we do believe in his words.
Old 12-15-2002, 04:35 PM   #4
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Yesi do not have any proff of anything, noone has proof af anything. I am just stating what i have asked priests and religion teachers at my school and church.

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 12-15-2002, 08:35 PM   #5
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
You do know Catholic Church accepts the theory we came from monkeys?

try another point of view
Old 12-15-2002, 08:41 PM   #6
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
And i do belive that we came from monkeys, lol

Its all teh part of evolution people. we cam from monkeys that cane from little cel lthings. Its just how it works. (Or how i belive it works)

All u are is a bunch off microscopic cells. Ur brain is you, your body supports teh brain. You ARE THE BRAIN. Teh brain is YOU. The brain is made of billions of brain cells, u take a memory cell and kill it, ull will nolonger have that memory, it wil lbe as if it never happend. U take somoen elses memory cell and somehow put it into ur head. U WILL have that persons memory. Its odd isnt it? How could we be whoel beings and think and such, out of a gray blob of microscopic creatures?. Its sooooo wierd and confusing.
I saw my cheek cell in school a few weeks ago, and it was wierd seeing a microsopit thing that makes up your cheek/

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 12-15-2002, 08:44 PM   #7
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
And if ya think about THAT. whuts even weirder is that tose microscopic cells are just made out of atoms. VERRY small balls that have protons orbiting them, People are mostly made out of nitrogen atoms. UR dna is made out of 4 kinds of atoms, depeding on hwo these microscopic balls are placed changes who you are, what u look like and how u act. THATS FREKEN WEIRD

And the thing is THESE facts have been 100% proven

Also atoms are just made outof Somethen SMALLer, i 4get what there called but like 5 trillion of em make an atom.

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 12-15-2002, 11:41 PM   #8
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Xterminator27
And if ya think about THAT. whuts even weirder is that tose microscopic cells are just made out of atoms. VERRY small balls that have protons orbiting them, People are mostly made out of nitrogen atoms. UR dna is made out of 4 kinds of atoms, depeding on hwo these microscopic balls are placed changes who you are, what u look like and how u act. THATS FREKEN WEIRD

And the thing is THESE facts have been 100% proven

Also atoms are just made outof Somethen SMALLer, i 4get what there called but like 5 trillion of em make an atom.

Ahh.. i love this board.

First of all.. in the nucleus of a cell, there are PROTONS and neutrons. The protons decide what element it is(number thereof) and neutrons act as barriers, because as we know, positives oppose each other, and the neutrons, which have no charge, act as a buffer to keep them together(how is not known.. but it's the basis of nuclear physics and how to get energy from anything.) ELECTRONS orbit the nucleus, holding the negative charge. You got it right about DNA being made out of 4 different bases. Though.. most of our DNA is just instructions for making proteins. The part about the subatomic particles hasn't been proven on any level, and is still pure theory. The smallest entity we know of are photons, which are particles of light.. basically.. they're pure energy.

-J

Old 12-15-2002, 11:44 PM   #9
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
As for evolution.. you pretty much got it. What's really scary is when you realize that you aren't what you think you are. 'you' are just a bunch of electrical impulses.. like the matrix talks about. what you think of as real.. is just what your brain interperets. Reality is an illusion. Why? because we're always living in the past. You cannot see in real time, light has to travel, and so does sound. The world around you could have already ended and you wouldn't know it yet. scary, huh? your own consciousness is not what you think it is... it doesn't exist.

-J

Old 12-15-2002, 11:47 PM   #10
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
BTW.. don't feel bad about being wrong man. At least you're smarter than the president.

-J

Old 12-16-2002, 02:42 PM   #11
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Amish Warlord
As for evolution.. you pretty much got it.  What's really scary is when you realize that you aren't what you think you are.  'you' are just a bunch of electrical impulses.. like the matrix talks about.  what you think of as real.. is just what your brain interperets.  Reality is an illusion.  Why?  because we're always living in the past.  You cannot see in real time, light has to travel, and so does sound. The world around you could have already ended and you wouldn't know it yet.  scary, huh?  your own consciousness is not what you think it is... it doesn't exist.

-J

For once i actually agree with you. U DO neevr see teh present! And teh REALLY straneg thing is, that if you somehow have a gient telocope far enough from th earth and it was somehow powerfull enough to see the land, you could avctually see something that happened liek 1 million years ago. And some f those stars in space are far away. When u actuall ysee em u just see what happend like 100 million years ago.

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 12-16-2002, 02:49 PM   #12
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
yeah.. the stars you're seeing tonight could have been gone for 100 million years.. and there's no way for you to know. craaaaaazy

-J

Old 12-16-2002, 03:10 PM   #13
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Amish Warlord
BTW.. don't feel bad about being wrong man.  At least you're smarter than the president.

-J

Actually i did know the rest of the stuff, but i didnt really want to go to far into detail abut it.
Its odd as how an atom with 1 proton orbiting it can be hydrogen and an atom with 3 protosn can be something COMPLETLY DIFFERENT.

And yes peopel you CAN turn led into gold, infact you can "Possibly" Turn AYTHING Into Anything.

Although we must be carefull as how far we are looking into this, with all that cloning stuff and stem cell things, right now we could actually "Grow" a Brain or a human being. BUT we have no idea what that may efect or cause. We may create some super-natural being that will ultamitly kills us all off.
Also they possibly could clone dinosaurs if they put enough money and effor into it. Youve seen Jarrasic park. What happens if one of these Dinosaurs comes out differently then we thought? We have no idea what were getten ourslefes into here. It would be wise to stay out of it, BUT humans in general are stupid/
We are pouring tons of carbon Diozxide into opur atrmosphere. as soem may know carbon dioxide is what keeps us alive, because it traps in heat. We keep doing this and theres gona be WAY to much CD in our atmosphere and ice caps gona melt, oceans gona rise. whole climate cycles gona shatter.

Litle bugs die, Small creatures live off little bugs, they die, bigger creatures live off smaller creatures, they die. and we live of bigegr creatures... we die.

Also. At ANYTIME any WHERE we coudl all just Die Like That. Theres liek aLOT of astroids i out there, and all its takes is oen half-a kilometer astroid to kill us all. So what do we do about it? NOTHING. We COULD put billions of dollars into this and crate ways of saving ourselfs, but we dont. Why>? Because people are stupid! It happend to teh dinosausres its gona happen to us. Its not IF it happens its when.

Also. Our OZONE layer is being ripped apar was we speek, that layer of Ozone. Is being "Ripped" apart and large holes are breaking into it. That layer turns the suns Ultraviolent Radioactive rays into nice harmless heat rays. Teh ozones is falling apart and the sun rays cause skin caner because it basically mutates ur skin cells and makes em into caner cells. Its may be only 100 peopel ding this year, but in the next hundred years and this keeps happening......

ALSO. We are Cuttin gdown our Trees. we NEED those trees! Trees make Air! We NEED air! Yet every second we cut down 4 football fealds of trees. And for WHAT? Paper, Desks and otehr wood stuff. Our trees die, we die.

ALSO. The main one of our Supreme stupidity Is WAR. We are figjting with oursefes here. Fighting over write and wrong. Fighting over differences, Fighting over Greed. We are makeing Mass devastatin weponds like Nukes and VX gas. Right now he have enough nukes to end life on earth 8 times. yet we still maek em. IF we ever have a nuclear war its goan be liek this. HE shoots nuke, they shoot nukes. We ALL die. Shure we could blow up their side of the planet. But ultamitly that will kill US to. VX gas is a gas that is SO toxic that 10Mg (Raindrop weighs 80mg) will kill u. So 1Eights of a raindrop and ur dead. They pour this into citys and there wont be a single living thing left. Btw While were killen ourslefs some alien race thinsg gona come up and be like "oh these people are dumb... lets kill them!" Theyll shoot whatever they have, well all die THE END. Everything weve done. for NOTHING everything weve acomplished. FOR NOTHING. EVRY HISTORICAL THING, EVERY EARNIN GEVERY STRUGGLE.

FOR NOTHING>

So I say. WHY CANT WE FIX OURSLEFS!??!
I wish i could help but all we can do is wait.
The peopel with all the power are the peopel who do not care.
Right now MONEY owns the world. Our world is RUNNED by money. people kill for money, people die for money. people do Many horrible things for money. Just WHY cant We see whats REALLY happenng and SAVE OurSelfs FROM ourslefs!!

Wow that was a pritty long post. Hmm I hope oneday we will see the truth and fix teh world....but i think ill be waiting a looooong time.. In the mean time all we can do is wait, be happy and enjoy our lives as we have em!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 12-16-2002, 03:43 PM   #14
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Protons don't orbit the atom.. Proton's MAKE the atom what it is. Electrons orbit the atom.

anyway.. *skims over post*

Good points man.. i agree with you on a lot of things there. One little note to add.. the way everything is decomposing and reacting.. one day.. everything will be iron. All atoms will be iron.

-J

Old 12-16-2002, 07:38 PM   #15
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
dude...

I think you need more faith to believe in all this evolution crap than the faith needed to believe you were created by a higher form of intelligence and more powerful, which would be God himself.

The things God revealed us are enough for our salvation. Further details aren´t relevant, although He will reveal this "misteries" when we get to Heaven, where we´ll be smarter and stronger. Maybe we just don´t have the capacity to understand His acts, since human race went all downhill after sin.