++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-19-2005, 01:52 PM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Covered

Lift My Wings Let Me Fly Let My Soar Back From A Hard A Place Where Others Dare To Go Pressure Collides Under The Gun We Fall And We Rise Seeking The Arms Of Saftey And Refuge Comfort From The Pressure Comfort From The War That Pushes Us To The Edge I Wont Let You Fall From Refuge Or From The Arms Of Saftey Or The Arms That Loves And Would Never Leave You Alone To Fight The Cold Seek Me I Will Keep You From The Cold Pressure Collides Destiny Takes Hold To Take To Shake You Break Lift My Wings Let Me Fly Let Me Soar Back From A Hard Place Where Others Dare To Go Pressure Collides Under The Gun We Fall And Rise Seeking The Arms Of Saftey And Refuge Comfort From The Pressure Covered From The War I Know I,ve Been There Many Many Many Times Before And Its A Cold Place To Be I Recall The Days You Covered Me And Gave Me Hope Let Me Cover You In Hope And Refuge And The Collision Of Destiny Let My Heart Be Your Home Let My Peace And Walls Bring You Refuge Met My Arms Embrace You And Let Your Faith In Me Bring You Gudiance To Shake Off The Cold Your Heart Is My Home Your Soul Is My Refuge There You Will Find A Warrior To Keep You Safe And To Live One Day At A Time Strenth For Your Body Soul And Mind Obeying Is Hard When So Many Questions Are Left Un Awnsered When Every Let Down Makes It Call Of Remembrance I Wont Let You Down I Wont Let You Stand Alone I Will Cover You And Protect Your Time Is In My Hands Take Cover And Take Refuge From The Arms And The Embraces That Loves You That Will Give You Back More When These Wars Pass They May Seem Like Forever But They Are Only For A Day Love Will Up Lift You And Take You Home Right Where You Belong Covered In Saftey Covered In Refuge The War Will Let Go And You Shall Be Recused From The Cold Im Easy To Hold From The Daylight And Into The Dark From The Hard Way From The Long Way Around I Can Be Found In Mercy And From The Chaos That Will Never Take Hold I Will Reach Out And Cover You From The Outside And Melt The Ice Castles That Bulids A Bridge That We Are Forced To Walk In Blindness Acrossed Without Knowing Without Refuge Covered From All In Sweet Refuge Coverd From The Pain Covered From The Sting I Will Reach You From End To End All You Got To Do Is Call Lift My Wings High Let Me Soar To Cover You And Be Covered You Will
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-22-2005, 08:38 AM   #2
MissSeeker
USER INFO »
Re: Covered

Love it

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 12-31-2005, 05:55 PM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: Covered

thanks PEACE!!!
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done