++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-11-2004, 10:26 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Pages

Pages Like A Crisp Breeze Only The Truth Flows Through Me My Own Pages Cuts Through Many Many Pages Reflicts Memorys In My Head Power Just Many Many Many Pages And Many Many Books Pile Up Some Will Make You Cry And Some Will Make You Scratch Your Head Without these pages i would feel dead my pages is life the good the bad the highs the lows Of Course My Pages Reflicts A Lot Of Things Many Bottom Lines Many Besides The Points And A Lot Things That Would Make You Choke The Seasons Change And So Does My Pages You Reminded Me Of Who I,am Just Like I Said You Would Pages Cry Pages Surprise Pages Keeps You Line Like All Books And All Storys And Diarys Oh Me Oh My There Fun To Read They Inspire Some You Never Forget Some You Would Read And Say That Was impossbile Just Books Of Many Pages Pile Higher And Higher Which Reminds Me Of Other Pages Some Unfinshed Some Kept Lock Away Some Lost Some Live In Me Today Pages Reflicts Poets Who Have Wrote On Warm Summer Nights And Windy Fall Days Through Spring Rains And Winters Pains Some Pages Are A lot Like Seasons And The Wind Not Knowing When We Come And When We Go The Pages Free Flo Have We Unleashed A Secret To This Never Ending Must Have Art Many Many Pages Pile Up High Some Will Make You Cry Some Will Make You Scratch Your Head Without these pages i would feel dead Some Would Say That The Pages Of Thier Memorys Are In There Head Mines Inside My Soul And Without Theme I Would Dead I Recall Everyone How I Have Cherished Everything That Was Said My Pages Set Me Free
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-13-2004, 12:27 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
each day is a blank page in the book of life...and each page is written by our own hand...enjoyed that one too, CS...

Old 12-13-2004, 09:13 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) each day is a blank page in the book of life...and each page is written by our own hand...enjoyed that one too, CS...

Thanks
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything