++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-30-2004, 05:47 PM   #166
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremontirocks!) hmmmmm its interesting y they arent telling us....why did flips mum post that it was myles kennedy if the band dont want "us" as the fans knowing who it is? I heard some stuff from mark playing with some band for mark getting trained of how to use the program "pro tools"... I was wondering if anyone knows what band he was playing with...They juz plain ROCKED!!! The singer sounded awesome! i got the video from mirc just when it was shutting down..The song goes something like "telllllllllllllll me your secret........please dont hidddde it..." Well something like that hehe...Neways can anyone confirm with me who it was? Thanx

a video of the new band on MIRC? BTW Rockgoddess when you went to the show, just wondering if they made sure you didn't have recording equipment on you.
Old 03-30-2004, 05:51 PM   #167
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Bet the did... AND... i bet she made MARK do the search Personally.. *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 03-30-2004, 06:52 PM   #168
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) I'm not sure about that. Did you know that the European Weathered release was one day before the US release? It's true.

Well, that's not the point. Creed was already famous before Weathered was released. Mark's band has to prove itself before there is a demand of cd's in European countries.
Old 03-30-2004, 06:55 PM   #169
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) a video of the new band on MIRC? BTW Rockgoddess when you went to the show, just wondering if they made sure you didn't have recording equipment on you.

I think he's talking about something else. I did see a few clips of Mark, Brett, and some other unknown musicians trying out the new recording thing Mark bought. Brett Hestla was with him. That was when he had a mohawk. There was even a thread about this a few months ago.
Old 03-30-2004, 09:59 PM   #170
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Yeah taht was when they were testing some new Pro Tools Thing...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 03-30-2004, 10:17 PM   #171
tremontirocks!
USER INFO »
ahhh ok...i didnt know who he was playing with at pro tools....Thought i mite have been lucky and that it woudda been the new band lol...damn..i guess i wasnt lucky
Old 03-30-2004, 10:46 PM   #172
RockGoddess
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) a video of the new band on MIRC? BTW Rockgoddess when you went to the show, just wondering if they made sure you didn't have recording equipment on you.

No. They most certainly did not. I hope you guys are kidding around, but I find the idea offensive. It would never have occurred to me in a million years to pull something like that. I don't betray confidences, I don't abuse trust placed in me, and I don't use people to my own advantage.

I can assure you, if Michael Tremonti thought for one moment that I was that kind of person, he never would have invited me.

As far as "Mark doing the search personally". I'll leave it at the sophomoric remark that it is.
Old 03-30-2004, 10:49 PM   #173
PRS_Tremonti
USER INFO »
A few questions for Gabriel (Michael)

Hey Michael, just a couple questions...
1.) I seen that someone posted on creedpit that Mark's new band would have an album out by July and a tour by September. Is there any truth to this???
2.) Can you give us any idea on when we can get an appearance from the band. (name, single release, etc.) Anything relating to that basically.
3.) And finally, is Mark staying with the same equipment he did when he was with Creed? I mean I know he'll be staying with his sig. model PRS but I was just wondering if he was going to be trying any other new equipment??

Thanks Michael
Old 03-30-2004, 11:00 PM   #174
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RockGoddess)
As far as "Mark doing the search personally". I'll leave it at the sophomoric remark that it is.
Haha... Yeha... I'm A Dumb-ass... But Hey... You gotta Love Me...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 03-31-2004, 12:44 AM   #175
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) I'm not sure about that. Did you know that the European Weathered release was one day before the US release? It's true.
And did you see the New Zealand sales? It was about 8 months after it's release date! Just kidding but it seemed that long, it's stupid how we are so far behind with music.

Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB) Haha... Yeha... I'm A Dumb-ass... But Hey... You gotta Love Me...
I thought it was pretty funny
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 03-31-2004, 01:10 AM   #176
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Well, the only place slower in getting music than new zeland has to be of course, Pennsylvania...Im suprised creed got here when they did....goes to show that real music travels...as for the bands that you all talk about, like the mayfield four...ive never heard of them til i got on here, and then i listened to them and was like "Whoa, i need to start paying more attention to the creedfeed forums" I could only hope that after what i heard tonite, that Myles Kennedy is the singer for tremonti's new band..hes good. if anyone else has some bands that they could recommend to me to listen to, stuff thats not all main stream like this punk/emo crap, send it my way, im starving here, wasting away to nothing because NO GOOD BANDS ARE COMING OUT NOW!!!

**drags self across ground in a weakened state**

But anyway, yea, i need some inspiration, so any advice would be deeply appreciated, and any new bands to check up on would make me happy!

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 03-31-2004, 03:16 AM   #177
SleeplessAngel
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to SleeplessAngel Send a message via MSN to SleeplessAngel
to whoever asked why flips mom posted that when we weren't "supposed" to know. She said in her post that she asked flip if she could post, and such so yeah.
Old 03-31-2004, 03:25 AM   #178
tremontirocks!
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SleeplessAngel) to whoever asked why flips mom posted that when we weren't "supposed" to know. She said in her post that she asked flip if she could post, and such so yeah.
What the? So Flip happily said it was Myles to her and that she could post it on the net? Then how come Michael can't tell us if its him???
Old 03-31-2004, 07:11 AM   #179
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RockGoddess) No. They most certainly did not. I hope you guys are kidding around, but I find the idea offensive. It would never have occurred to me in a million years to pull something like that. I don't betray confidences, I don't abuse trust placed in me, and I don't use people to my own advantage.

I can assure you, if Michael Tremonti thought for one moment that I was that kind of person, he never would have invited me.

obviously you would never do that but i thought perhaps they would have to take all precautions. things like this happen all the time and how could Michael acccurately know your charecter from a BB? Hey Mark you forget to check a spot right here! LMAO
Old 03-31-2004, 09:05 AM   #180
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) if anyone else has some bands that they could recommend to me to listen to, stuff thats not all main stream like this punk/emo crap, send it my way, im starving here, wasting away to nothing because NO GOOD BANDS ARE COMING OUT NOW!!!

**drags self across ground in a weakened state**

But anyway, yea, i need some inspiration, so any advice would be deeply appreciated, and any new bands to check up on would make me happy!

www.manmadegod.com
www.shinedown.com
www.silvertidemusic.com
www.slothmusic.com

I could name a few bands more but why don't you just check out the MUSIC MATTERS-Forum on this board?? Explore that Forum...There you'll find threads of new bands etc.
Here's the link: http://www.creedfeed.com/community/f...splay.php?f=13

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God