++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 03-05-2004, 12:29 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Final Call

If The World could. Could See Me.would they kill me. or take me inn. Would they forgive Of my Sin And know I love theme And miss Theme. And would they help me battle my Sin And Show me Love At any Cost Or Would They Cast Me aside And punish Me And leave Me To Dye. It Goes on And on im my Head And Reminds Me That Im Dead Or Am I Amoung The Living Dead Whos Life Is A fales Light And Inside Of It Is Dark Endless Blind Hole With No Mercy No Love And No I Still Hide Away From The World Behind A fales Smile That Looks Good But Under It Would Be My Lifes Fall And At Times I think I Hide Away From MySelf I Feel At Times I Only Dreamed I was myself And I Go On Living Beside MySelf The One Who I Love The Most I Feel Ive Hurt The Most Because Of Everything Written Above But The One I Love Is Inside of Me And Knows Me And Trusts Me And Sees Who Iam Behind The Glitter And Knows Im Just A Strugling Soul Thats Needing Something Real To Hold But Feeling Un Worthy So I Find Something Luke Warm To Hold Because Im Afraid. I Will Hurt That What Is Real Like The One I Love Knows All Of this Real But What keeps This Soul So Close To Me Thats Not Afraid Thats not A Shamed That Is Never Off Beat That Follows My Patteren Like As if It Were Me Telling It What To Do This Makes Me Afaid To Sometimes I think Im Selifish But SomeHow The One I Love Understands This Is The Way it Must Be But Not The Way I wanted To Be The One I love Is Both Of these Things Soft As Feather And Look At It And It Crys And Also Strong As Iron That Wont Back down With The Hardest Punch It Makes It Stronger To Get the Final Punch But I Wonder Everyday How Much Longer Will It Stay This Way With Words Falling Short Behind Names I Fear The Day When Words Will Be No More And It Finds Some One Like me To Love Who Is Not Afaid And Can Love it Back Like It deserves And no more Words With It just With It Another Hidden Scar That The World Would never See Upon My Heart This I Could not Live through But Knowing This Person I love That Gave The Scar Would Be The Only One To Remove it Again But how this Is what i Fear This Person Is The Person Who Should have Wrote These Things But For Now My Beloved I will be Just Another Name Because Im Always A head Of The Game You Will Read This And Be Afraid Again Cry Maybe And Scream Again!!! Why Do I do This Because Im So Damn Good At It Its in my Blood Like A Never Ending River That You would jump Inn and Never Thirst Again So Its not me At All But The Higher Power Over Us All That Reminds You Your The Highest One Of All I Know You Will Stand Tall And I Wont Take The Fall Because when i knew I was in To deep i stayed Knowing That I make take The Fall But mercy Made The Final Call If I took the Fall You Would have Fell Right behind me Because Mercy Made The Final Call
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything