++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 03-08-2006, 12:20 PM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Nothing

The Nothing That Surrounds My Atmosphere And Your Precious Face And Your Precious Soul Thats Beautiful Beyond Words Touches A Place Beyond Beauty That I Can Only See That You Can Not See The Ugly Oh So Ugly The Spear Of The Nothing I Forbid Your Precious Eyes Of Glory Divine And Precious Smile To Hear The Nothing Eats And Feeds On The Hopless And Wants Its Collection Of All Our Bloody Broken Wings The Nothing Collects The Screams Of The Falling As Its Ugly Teeth Sinks Its Way To Our Every Scar And Our Evey Open Cut Hungry For Hoplessness Blood Thirsty For Death The Nothing A Non Stop Black Cloud A Veil And Speaks Only Death The Nothing Stops Our Screams And Chokes Us Down As The Nothing Devours And Eats The Soul Alive And Its Wicked Grin Loves To Whatch You Die Everytime The Nothing Only Fear Is Nothing Is I Wont Allow Its Core To Cast Fear Upon My Sword And Protect All Thats Holy From Its Wicked Divice And It False Power That Needs To Be Fed Through My Blood Through My Vains The Nothing Wont Just Stop At Here its Plan Is To Eat And Devour All That Has A Chance But Oh You Bastard Of Death You Spider You think Your So Sly i nail you down you bastard of lies and stare you down to your core were you keep the dust of angels wings you indeed may be strong you must give credit where credit is due im a fair player of passion and warfare damn your good send the rest of nothing unto me your terror has made itself known your destoyer ranks are high you think you know me have we not met before and i whatched you crumble and fall and your kingdom fall up on my house and even took your false tears and had mercy upon you and took your false peace offerings i dont believe you i never did but you do make your nothing known i have still have a lot to say i will go down in flames but never without a fight there is a love so strong and worth dying for worth even bowing to you for do what i ever will swallow choke and bleed and bare it but take my warning when i was born and where i fell and where i rised is where you that is nothing died i hear creeps i hear your whatchful eyes you know oh you you know oh how you know you know the day thats long over due i will look you straight in the eye and even kiss your ugly lips and kiss your ugly face the day is coming when your nothing Dies and your reign will die like a millon toy soldgiers that never had a chance to fly that never was heared their memorys still speak you son of a bitch there shadows still fall over a light they know that is shining for theme even untill Death There Comes A time when the Nothing Will Die you stll have your rights but the one thing im sure of the lifes your thirsty for like a hunger that now cant be fed you will come to my gates to ponder and wonder those lifes you wont get nor will you take i will give you nothing nothing at all except a warning you know your black cloud is started to dissapear slowly but sure the nothing you ugly bastard i hate your face i despise your scent and most of all i hate your pretty lies that paints are destiny so secure now you son of a bitch let me paint yours
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-14-2006, 02:24 PM   #2
MissSeeker
USER INFO »
Re: The Nothing

I love it!

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 03-16-2006, 02:44 AM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

thanks the lovley misseeker
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-17-2006, 10:35 PM   #4
remedy1107
USER INFO »

amazing
Old 03-19-2006, 11:23 PM   #5
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by remedy1107) amazing
thanks and thanks