++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-15-2004, 11:25 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wild As The Wind

Wild As The Wind Never Ending SeasonsFlow From Within Not Knowing When They Come Or When They Go Wild As The Wind That Blows Me Closer To You Swiming Toward The Dry Land Clinching Tight As The River Goes Down Wild As The Wind That That Blows Me Closer To You Wild As Wind That Keeps Me All In Line Swiming Toward Dry Land Clinching Tight As The Rivers Go Down I Will Hold The Wind Inside Of Me That No One Else Can Grasp I Need This Wind Its The Fire Of My Soul And I Will Not Let Go Im Wild As The Wind Never Ending Seasons Change In My Soul From Within Not Knowing When They Come Or When They Go Tourching Flame That Keeps My Soul Awake Clinching Tight As The River Goes Down Wild As The Wind That Drives Me Pushes Me Blows Me Closer You I Need This Wind To Blow Me Back Fouth Again To Blow Me Closer To You Wild As The Wind Never Ending Seasons Flow From Within Not Knowing We They Come Or When They Go Clinching Tight As The River Goes Down
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-15-2004, 12:48 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
that was GOOD!
Old 12-15-2004, 01:18 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
it was longer but i cut it short
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-15-2004, 08:35 PM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Long or short....it rocked...
There is a book out that is called "Reap The Wild Wind"...in a way the title reminded me of that.
Old 12-15-2004, 08:54 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Long or short....it rocked...
There is a book out that is called "Reap The Wild Wind"...in a way the title reminded me of that.
thanks i will have to check out that book when i get around to it