++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-14-2004, 02:08 PM   #61
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) quick covering for manson. he is an ordained minister in the church of satan. is that wholesome and good?? oh, wait, i had better not ask a satanist himself that, should i? anyone else?
Just because he goes to the church os satan it doesnt make him a bad person now does it? So he has religion different from yours... can you accept people who are nto like you? It's called tolerance and open mindness.

Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) what have i done for the country??

i've been in the CAP - the civilian auxilary of the USAF
hows that for one??
Good for you. But do you really think than Manson never done any charity and such? Come on kid.

Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) let me turn the tables on you.

what have you done that is good for the country?

and don't say "that is not fair. I am talking aout you."
Me? I volonteered at research labs for a while. We're making stuff there that helps agriculture, so go figure.

Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) well, then i was talking about manson, not me, so why did you aske me the same question??
Because if you accuse someone of somethign you're guily of yourself, than you're just a hypocrit. Manson gave joy to millions of people, I think he did more good than you so far, so go figure, kid.
Old 02-14-2004, 07:58 PM   #62
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) Just because he goes to the church os satan it doesnt make him a bad person now does it? So he has religion different from yours... can you accept people who are nto like you? It's called tolerance and open mindness.

Good for you. But do you really think than Manson never done any charity and such? Come on kid.

Me? I volonteered at research labs for a while. We're making stuff there that helps agriculture, so go figure.

Because if you accuse someone of somethign you're guily of yourself, than you're just a hypocrit. Manson gave joy to millions of people, I think he did more good than you so far, so go figure, kid.

mandon gave joy to millions of people??

i have heard so many people in prison say things like, "kids, it's not worth it. all i did was listen to marilyn manson records, and that screwed me up for life." yeah, manson brought joy to millions of people.

being intolerent of a person whose religion is not the same as mine, is one thing. but being a satanist is that the same thing. i am a christian and he is a satanist. i am the good guy, he is the bad guy. in the end, i will succeed and be in heaven, in the end he will fail and be in hell. in the end, we are enemies. he is in the wrong. he will be sorry. being in the church of satan does make him a bad person. tell me, what good news do they preach? what are their services like? gutting pigs and goats and have mass orgies?? satanism is evil!! why can't you see that??

oh, and thanks sincirr. yeah, i don't feel singled out.
Old 02-15-2004, 01:31 AM   #63
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Was that sarcasm

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-15-2004, 02:10 AM   #64
creedsister
USER INFO »
you know what i here enough about manson everyday must i here too woe is me woe is me MANSON MUST DYE"""'
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-15-2004, 08:17 AM   #65
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
That whole Marilyn Manson figure is so overrated IMO!! (and you know what they say about opinions? They're just like *ssholes, everybody's got one )

Every music-era has got his own weird, satanic, shocking etc. creatures! How "wrong" were the Beatles in the 60s? Ozzy Osbourne? Alice Cooper? Elvis the Pelvis? Sex Pistols?

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 02-15-2004, 12:47 PM   #66
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) mandon gave joy to millions of people??

i have heard so many people in prison say things like, "kids, it's not worth it. all i did was listen to marilyn manson records, and that screwed me up for life." yeah, manson brought joy to millions of people.

Huh? He brought joy to my life, and I never heard about anyone going to prison because of hsi music... have you actually listen to his lyrics, man? He has anti-drug and such songs. Quiet a few ones with a positive message.

Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) being intolerent of a person whose religion is not the same as mine, is one thing. but being a satanist is that the same thing. i am a christian and he is a satanist. i am the good guy, he is the bad guy. in the end, i will succeed and be in heaven, in the end he will fail and be in hell. in the end, we are enemies. he is in the wrong. he will be sorry. being in the church of satan does make him a bad person. tell me, what good news do they preach? what are their services like? gutting pigs and goats and have mass orgies?? satanism is evil!! why can't you see that??

Now aren't you one close minded self righteous, kid? "I am right and everyone esle is wrong because... because... because I'm right and everyone else is wrong!" That's what you sound like.
Old 02-15-2004, 12:48 PM   #67
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) That whole Marilyn Manson figure is so overrated IMO!! (and you know what they say about opinions? They're just like *ssholes, everybody's got one )

Every music-era has got his own weird, satanic, shocking etc. creatures! How "wrong" were the Beatles in the 60s? Ozzy Osbourne? Alice Cooper? Elvis the Pelvis? Sex Pistols?

Exellent point. Beatles are the devil cuz they said that they're more popular than Jesus, so all their fans will burn in hell! lol
Old 02-15-2004, 02:37 PM   #68
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) But do you really think than Manson never done any charity and such? .
Just out of curiosity, can you site some examples?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 02-15-2004, 03:21 PM   #69
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Just out of curiosity, can you site some examples?
I remeber reading somewhere that he sent all money made from selling his paintings to childrens hosital or some children healthcare program... not sure where exactly I saw it but i ca try to re-find it.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:21 PM   #70
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
If he is a satanist, what kind of satanism is he into? Isnt there two types>? My friend considers himself a satanist cos he believes in what is in the satanic verses and stuff, but thats different to the other satanism.

if its the kind of satanism that I'm familiar with the most, they rape children, cut their own children with knives, burn people in fires, and do all sorts of stuff like that. This is not just fairytale either, its true. So, is that what he does or not? What kind of satanist is he?

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-15-2004, 08:42 PM   #71
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) If he is a satanist, what kind of satanism is he into? Isnt there two types>? My friend considers himself a satanist cos he believes in what is in the satanic verses and stuff, but thats different to the other satanism.

if its the kind of satanism that I'm familiar with the most, they rape children, cut their own children with knives, burn people in fires, and do all sorts of stuff like that. This is not just fairytale either, its true. So, is that what he does or not? What kind of satanist is he?

Modern Satanism does not have all the nonsence you're speaking about. Matter of fact they do not belive in Devil even. Just cuz someone is a Satanist it doesnt make them incarnations of evil who eats babies for breakfast.
Old 02-15-2004, 09:04 PM   #72
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Yeh see thats what I thought he was, but the other form of satanism still exists, just for the record.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-15-2004, 10:46 PM   #73
archie bunker
USER INFO »
I want him to eat shit an DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2004, 09:56 AM   #74
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) I want him to eat shit an DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!

dude, that was awesome!! i laughed so hard when i saw this!!

oh, sincirr, that was not sarcastic. i was being serious.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:02 AM   #75
Sincirr
USER INFO »
yeh well U better be, or U will get da chair too!

heheeeeeeeeee

ROCK HARD!!!