++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-14-2006, 10:19 AM   #46
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More Bad News.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lukedamien) I was @ LAX on 2/11/06 waiting to get on Maui flight for my honeymoon. I was @ the counter and looked to my let and noticed it was Scott Stapp. I was going to say what’s up, but then he freaked. He started banging the counter and said, were getting on this fu**in plane. Your not gonna f**k up my honeymoon. It was great. He started screaming and said he was a cop. My wife and I were the only ones who recognized him and new he definitely was not a cop. He pulled a fake badge and all and said, "you messed up, I'm a fu**in cop." They tried still to get on the plane. He told his fiancé to get on, but she was nervous and the closed the doors. Next the cops showed and were pissed. He was nuts. I was going to try and calm him down and help, but I though he was going to start swingin. I got a couple pics with my cell also.
Luke

wow...i am speachless
Old 02-14-2006, 10:44 AM   #47
facelessmike
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) wow...i am speachless

I just heard about this whole thing and that was my exact reaction.
Not that I wasnt surprised...just hoping it was a joke.

What a way to start a honeymoon! I really hope he does something drastic to get his ass into serious rehab NOW before he damages his marriage or his alcoholism culminates in something more serious than public intoxication. On the other hand, if he cancels more shows, it could be potentially very devasting to his career. Once again, I thought he was finally turning the corner...
Old 02-14-2006, 12:16 PM   #48
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

He won't have a career if he keeps this up. He needs to pull back and get help.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:52 PM   #49
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »

Well,I have to say as much as I love Scott I'm at the end of my rope with all his shit!!! I love his solo album and was devastated when I couldn't get tickets to his show here in Jersey but glad I didn't now. This man need some serious help and he needs it right NOW!! He has a beautiful child and he needs a father not some drunk idiot! Unfortunatley, the only person who can help Scott is Scott. May he find the help he needs.

I'm with you Kerri ,he needs to go away for awhile and then come back strong!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 02-14-2006, 01:01 PM   #50
MissSeeker
USER INFO »

There's still a possibility that Scott just got drunk at the wedding. Otherwise I hope his rock stardom doesn't ruin his life. If he really has an alcohol problem he is better off if he takes a long vacation.

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 02-14-2006, 01:19 PM   #51
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) Well,I have to say as much as I love Scott I'm at the end of my rope with all his shit!!! I love his solo album and was devastated when I couldn't get tickets to his show here in Jersey but glad I didn't now. This man need some serious help and he needs it right NOW!! He has a beautiful child and he needs a father not some drunk idiot! Unfortunatley, the only person who can help Scott is Scott. May he find the help he needs.

KRISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOD have you been missed!!!!!! So good to see you back!!!!!!!!

I agree, I wondered myself if his sobriety coach was there with him, but apparently he wasn't. I actually tried two days ago for a ticket to the Borgata show but couldn't even get one single ticket. Now I'm actually glad I didn't put the money out, as I'm not convinced this tour will or even should happen. He needs help, not short rehab stints, real help and only he can get the help he needs. He needs all the prayers he can get right now.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 02-14-2006, 01:20 PM   #52
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by MissSeeker) There's still a possibility that Scott just got drunk at the wedding. Otherwise I hope his rock stardom doesn't ruin his life. If he really has an alcohol problem he is better off if he takes a long vacation.
The wedding was in Miami, FL. The incident was at LAX, so unless he was still really drunk from the wedding 2 days before, I doubt it.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 02-14-2006, 02:47 PM   #53
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Hey, wait....shouldn't there be a mugshot from this incident?

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe The smoking gun has one.

Get it together Stapp!
Old 02-14-2006, 02:51 PM   #54
Lukedamien
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) I was thinking, wouldn't Stapp be charged for impersonating a cop? So I wonder why he wasn't charged for that as well?

I agree, I guess the clerk just did not take hime serious and let it go. But I tell you he pulled what looked to me like a 5 star sherif bag and yelled, "I'm a cop, how about that". I am tring to figure out how to post my photos from my cell.

Luke
Flight 161
Lax to Maui...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00211.JPG (42.2 KB, 459 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00212.JPG (42.1 KB, 449 views)
Old 02-14-2006, 02:54 PM   #55
titan9
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) I was thinking the same thing. Maybe The smoking gun has one.

Yeah, I checked this morning and there was nothing up yet. I'm pretty sure there probably is a mugshot, considering Stapp was arrested and then released on bail.

Thanks for the pics, Luke. That must have been a very interesting thing to witness.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 02-14-2006, 03:12 PM   #56
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lukedamien) I agree, I guess the clerk just did not take hime serious and let it go. But I tell you he pulled what looked to me like a 5 star sherif bag and yelled, "I'm a cop, how about that". I am tring to figure out how to post my photos from my cell.

Luke
Flight 161
Lax to Maui...

WOW! He looks mad already from the pics! Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-14-2006, 03:39 PM   #57
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lukedamien) I agree, I guess the clerk just did not take hime serious and let it go. But I tell you he pulled what looked to me like a 5 star sherif bag and yelled, "I'm a cop, how about that". I am tring to figure out how to post my photos from my cell.

Luke
Flight 161
Lax to Maui...

Someone else was there to Luke, is this what u seen also? Found this at Moodypeople.com

"Somehow this slipped by the papers so far and even google news but I was in LAX yesterday and saw something funny, Im hoping someone got pictures.

So I was in LAX yesterday on my way to Maui and while sitting at the bar Scott Stap walks in with his new wife (they just got married in Miami @ Casa Casurina). He buys a drink and immediately starts shouting beligerant things, the one where I finally had enough was the one that sticks out. He shouts out about how "there is nothing but about 20" of cock around here and unfortunately he has 18.5 of it" my response to him was "Yes but unfortunately the 18.5 is down your throat, please stop dragging your teeth". That set him off and pretty soon his wife dragged him back to the Admirals Club.

The whole time his new wife was standing behind him mouthing "Im sorry".

A little bit later right before boarding time (we had been at the airport for about 2 hours) he went up to get upgraded to first class, apparently they had not thought about that 2 hours ago before they went to the bar and lounged in the admirals club, when we got into LAX the first thing we did was go and get upgraded, he should of to. So he is sitting there screaming wining and punching the counter about how he needs to be in first class and how they are going to fuck him on his honeymoon, the whole time again his wife is standing back quietly. The plane starts boarding and hes still yelling then he starts yelling and screaming to his wife that she "needs to get on the fucking plane now" Then she moved over to the ticketing counter and started apologizing, he then starts yelling at her to "get over here right fucking now" over and over again". This goes on for about 30 seconds and finally he says "FUCK THIS, Im in First Class" and starts walking into the plane where the attendant yells shut the boarding doors and the police arrive, then he starts yelling at them "what are you going to arrest me? I used to be a cop (He was wearing a fake police badge on his belt the whole time) and telling them that this is fucking bullshit" his mortified wife is now begging the attendant to please let him go but he keeps running his mouth and walking to the plane while the police are there and finally they have to put him down, they took him to the ground made him spread eagle (hes still yelling at this point) and then they arrested him.

Maybe he could of gotten away with that kind of shit when his band was still big but even though he kept dropping his own name every few seconds noone recognized who he or his former band was. What a way to start off your marriage! If you were in the airport and got pictures of them send me copies I will put them up and give you credit, unfortunately I had my own girlfriend nagging me not to get involved and pulling me onto the plane. Some people just should not drink, apparently he was arrested for a DUI in Flordia awhile back and has in the past been sued for being to intoxicated to perform".
Old 02-14-2006, 04:15 PM   #58
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) Well,I have to say as much as I love Scott I'm at the end of my rope with all his shit!!! I love his solo album and was devastated when I couldn't get tickets to his show here in Jersey but glad I didn't now. This man need some serious help and he needs it right NOW!! He has a beautiful child and he needs a father not some drunk idiot! Unfortunatley, the only person who can help Scott is Scott. May he find the help he needs.

NICE TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2006, 04:59 PM   #59
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) Someone else was there to Luke, is this what u seen also? Found this at Moodypeople.com

"Somehow this slipped by the papers so far and even google news but I was in LAX yesterday and saw something funny, Im hoping someone got pictures.

So I was in LAX yesterday on my way to Maui and while sitting at the bar Scott Stap walks in with his new wife (they just got married in Miami @ Casa Casurina). He buys a drink and immediately starts shouting beligerant things, the one where I finally had enough was the one that sticks out. He shouts out about how "there is nothing but about 20" of cock around here and unfortunately he has 18.5 of it" my response to him was "Yes but unfortunately the 18.5 is down your throat, please stop dragging your teeth". That set him off and pretty soon his wife dragged him back to the Admirals Club.

The whole time his new wife was standing behind him mouthing "Im sorry".

A little bit later right before boarding time (we had been at the airport for about 2 hours) he went up to get upgraded to first class, apparently they had not thought about that 2 hours ago before they went to the bar and lounged in the admirals club, when we got into LAX the first thing we did was go and get upgraded, he should of to. So he is sitting there screaming wining and punching the counter about how he needs to be in first class and how they are going to fuck him on his honeymoon, the whole time again his wife is standing back quietly. The plane starts boarding and hes still yelling then he starts yelling and screaming to his wife that she "needs to get on the fucking plane now" Then she moved over to the ticketing counter and started apologizing, he then starts yelling at her to "get over here right fucking now" over and over again". This goes on for about 30 seconds and finally he says "FUCK THIS, Im in First Class" and starts walking into the plane where the attendant yells shut the boarding doors and the police arrive, then he starts yelling at them "what are you going to arrest me? I used to be a cop (He was wearing a fake police badge on his belt the whole time) and telling them that this is fucking bullshit" his mortified wife is now begging the attendant to please let him go but he keeps running his mouth and walking to the plane while the police are there and finally they have to put him down, they took him to the ground made him spread eagle (hes still yelling at this point) and then they arrested him.

Maybe he could of gotten away with that kind of shit when his band was still big but even though he kept dropping his own name every few seconds noone recognized who he or his former band was. What a way to start off your marriage! If you were in the airport and got pictures of them send me copies I will put them up and give you credit, unfortunately I had my own girlfriend nagging me not to get involved and pulling me onto the plane. Some people just should not drink, apparently he was arrested for a DUI in Flordia awhile back and has in the past been sued for being to intoxicated to perform".

oh my god....
Old 02-14-2006, 06:12 PM   #60
RMadd
USER INFO »

Them's some pretty sweet pics, Luke! Looks like in that 2nd one he's looking right at you: did he get angry at that, too?