++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-14-2005, 11:48 PM   #1
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Stryper is Reborn

Hey everyone it has been awhile. I wanted to stop by and say hello and also promote a new cd from a band I was very passionate about back in the day "STRYPER" they are releasing a new cd Tuesday 8/16 that will blow old Stryper fans away , and gain new fans in the process. If you get a chance check it out.
It's good to hear their is a date for Stapp, I was really starting to question if we'd ever hear anything from again. I'm still waiting for the video for Relearn Love.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:36 AM   #2
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Hi Tracey,how are ya

My brother will like that
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 08-15-2005, 08:31 AM   #3
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Hi Tracey,how are ya

My brother will like that

I'm doing really well just getting the ready to start school again today. Life seems so hectic these days. It was great to hear from you.
Old 08-15-2005, 12:50 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i will check out their new stuff PRAISE THE LORD Life Long Fan Man Those Dudes Timing Were Way Off The Map HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thats All IM READY TO HERE THEME AGAIN COME ON COME ON !!!!!!!!! i can recall the days you would get your ass kicked if you were wearing a stryper t.shirt around your headbanging buddies , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not that i was ever that stupid to do such a thing
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-16-2005, 08:29 PM   #5
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I will def. have to check that out, I am always up for new stuff, especially new old stuff. Good to see ya here, Tracey.
Old 08-16-2005, 10:41 PM   #6
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hotforscott) I will def. have to check that out, I am always up for new stuff, especially new old stuff. Good to see ya here, Tracey.

It's great to be here again. Don't get me wrong, I'm here alot I just don't post that much anymore. I got the new Stryper cd today it really is better than I expected . There is the heavy stuff and a couple of heavy ballads. I must warn you though it is not the Stryper of the 80's/90's they are much better now.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:38 PM   #7
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Cool, well I will definitly check it out. I know what you mean about the browsing, but not posting. I am the same way. I think Bec said it best when she said the board has changed heaps. LOL. It's not in a bad way, it's just a little different from when we were all regulars. Glad you liked the CD. I will post about it, once I pick it up.

Old 08-18-2005, 02:50 AM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey, Mr. TN!!! Nice to see you and thanks for the heads up on Stryper. Got to admit, it's been a while since I listened to them.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:18 AM   #9
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Hey guy's oops Ladies, thanks for welcoming me back, I have missed talking with you all,
I'll try to post more. Let me all know what you think about Stryper's new cd when you buy it.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:18 AM   #10
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Hey! I met those guys! When they were over here touring in Sydney! Many many years ago!
Quote: (Originally Posted by sissybabe) I can recall the days you would get your ass kicked if you were wearing a stryper t.shirt around your headbanging buddies , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not that i was ever that stupid to do such a thing
Haha! I had a stryper shirt! I think we were all more scared of wearing our SOD Speak english or die shirts than our stryper shirts. I have one of those too!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-27-2005, 10:33 PM   #11
creedsister
USER INFO »
hehe
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything