++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-02-2004, 02:59 AM   #1
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Jesus Diet...And More

ran across this site..thought i would share it with y'all...has some very interesting thoughts...especially the following:

these words were said by Jesus to His deciples when they asked Him when and where He shall return according to the gospel of St. Thomas (Essene Gospel):

"When you shed your shame, and take your clothes, place them on the ground and trample them underfoot like little children Then you will see the Son of the Living One, and will not be afraid"

What do you think this means?...tho at first glance this may not make sense...once you read/know the explanation...it makes perfect sense...the answer is found 3/4 of the way through the following link...

Tho it is called the Jesus Diet...this link covers many thoughts and ideas that make you think...it is of the Essene teachings...no one is telling anyone alter their beliefs....but God does move in mysterious ways...and teaches through all mediums...check it out...might find you learned something you didn't know...

Link: http://www.towardsfreedom.com/articl...JesusDiet.html
Old 10-02-2004, 01:06 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
that was awsome, HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO PRACTICED WHAT HE PREACH....i for one loved how everthing was descriped with the jesus Diet thing cool....it seem to cut up a lot of meat in a way for some it could be swallowed.....a lot of Good stuff Was Brokedown.....GOD BLESS YA
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-02-2004, 01:51 PM   #3
Light is Life
USER INFO »
The Gospel of Thomas is amazing!
I think that God kept it lost for all these centuries just to make us doubt, in the last times, of this weak religious system that man created and seek the true faith.

I believe that Jesus was talking about the glory of God in that verse, since his glory is a state of joy and peace that destroys the feeling of shame. I know that because I felt it in my first prayer.
Old 10-02-2004, 09:41 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-20-2004, 07:24 PM   #5
theironhorse
USER INFO »
Thanks for the link!

Anyone remember the film Stigmata?
Old 10-20-2004, 09:26 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by theironhorse) Thanks for the link!

Anyone remember the film Stigmata?
Yes