++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-09-2005, 07:14 PM   #1
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Evolution theory

What are your thoughts on the evolution theory?

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 01-09-2005, 07:25 PM   #2
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Here's my thought on it

alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-09-2005, 07:46 PM   #3
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
micro-yes
macro....not even close to possible
Old 01-09-2005, 07:52 PM   #4
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Here are some interesting facts about evolution (i got this off another site)
Quote: . If evolution didn't/doesn't occur then...
-Why are there tens of different human races?
-Why are there worthless chunks of DNA (IE introns) in every organism's genome?
-Why do we have an appendix?
-Why do we have a third undeveloped eyelid (nictating membrane)?
-Why do we have a tail bone (caudal vertebrae of coccyx)?
-Why do we have gills in fetal development?
-Why do we have muscles in our nostrils and ears?
-Why do we have wisdom teeth?
-Why do we get goosebumps?
-Why are our eyes most attuned to see red objects on a green background?
-Why are we made (70%) of salt water and not dust?
-Why doesn't penicillin work anymore?
-Why does the flu come back every year?
-Why are our retinas backwards?
-Why are our brains contralateral to our bodies?
-Why are there genetic defects?
-Why do species go extinct?
-Why do boa constrictors have hip bones and undeveloped hind legs?
-Why do manatees have fingernails on their fins?
-Why do baleen whales have pelvic bones?

ok lets assume god created adam then created eve. so they had a baby. next comes a whole lot of insest.
now we have black people, indians, chinese, japanese, pygmies, and thousands of other distinct versions of human beings. therefore all humans evolved from adam and eve right?

personally i do agree with the evolution theory but there are flaws in it like
- The missing link to humans and apes
- where did the entire cell thing START exactly and how could it?
- The knowledge on life is limited and mostly theorys that could be wrong anytime.

So perhaps it really is a mixture of Gods work and natural evolution

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 01-10-2005, 08:46 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
uh tooooooooo damn long did,nt read it X
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-11-2005, 12:03 AM   #6
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
In reply to what King X posted a few things;

Why are there human races? Well there aren't seperate races per se but these variances is not evolution not macro-evolution anyway. The human race has adapted to different climates but this is not "goo to you".

Why are there worthless chunks of DNA and useless organs? There are no useless organs. The Appendix for example produces intial cells for the embyro and so basically vestigal organs do not exist. Even if they did this would be de-evolution because it would be a backward step.

Why do we have gills in fetal development? We don't, this belief is the result of fradulent drawings by Ernst.J.Hackel and are plainly false.

Why do we have goosebumps? Goosebumps help the body to keep the body warm when the outside tempature is cold and is completely unrelated to this topic.

Red and Green? Well lots of objects are red and green so I don't really see the big problem there.

Why are our retina's backwards? Our eyes are designed like that for a purpose and wouldn't function properly if they were fitted "correctly".

Why do species die out? Survival of the fittest or natural selection (which isn't the same as evolution and doesn't oppose creationist theories) means some species will die out.

The rest of your questions are also easily answered from such sites as www.answersingenesis.org or www.icr.org. Evolution needs too many miracles if you don't have some sort of higher power to start the process. The Big Bang teaches that nothing with NO outside force created something. The other miracle which is needed is that non-living matter created living matter which simply doesn't happen. A third problem is that the second law of thermodynamics states that entropy occurs which is basically a degeneration of the matter although matter never ceases to exist. Evolution needs a continual upwards step but this is not what we observe. There are also hundreds if not thousands of "missing links" which to our knowledge have simply never existed. We don't find intermediate species but fully formed animals. How would an a bird with the beginnings of an avian lung for example survive let alone thrive?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie

Last edited by aussiecreeder : 01-11-2005 at 12:13 AM.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:09 AM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Impressive Cool Links
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-11-2005, 12:16 AM   #8
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Impressive Cool Links

sure this topic is an area of interest to me and its amazing that most people really are not educated on the topic. most of us watch the discovery channel and its almost propaganda in sections but the creationist theory makes the most sense with the evidence i believe. you can basically get all your questions answered at www.answersingenesis.org. for those wanting info from an evolutionist's perspective the best site is www.talkorgins.org. i would suggest looking at both and judging what you think makes the most sense.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-11-2005, 12:22 AM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
im not really educated than God for the discovery channel it Rocks, I Will Take A Look At The Sites I Will Be A Good Jugde,
Old 01-11-2005, 12:40 AM   #10
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) In reply to what King X posted a few things;

Why are there human races? Well there aren't seperate races per se but these variances is not evolution not macro-evolution anyway. The human race has adapted to different climates but this is not "goo to you".

Why are there worthless chunks of DNA and useless organs? There are no useless organs. The Appendix for example produces intial cells for the embyro and so basically vestigal organs do not exist. Even if they did this would be de-evolution because it would be a backward step.

Why do we have gills in fetal development? We don't, this belief is the result of fradulent drawings by Ernst.J.Hackel and are plainly false.

Why do we have goosebumps? Goosebumps help the body to keep the body warm when the outside tempature is cold and is completely unrelated to this topic.

Red and Green? Well lots of objects are red and green so I don't really see the big problem there.

Why are our retina's backwards? Our eyes are designed like that for a purpose and wouldn't function properly if they were fitted "correctly".

Why do species die out? Survival of the fittest or natural selection (which isn't the same as evolution and doesn't oppose creationist theories) means some species will die out.

The rest of your questions are also easily answered from such sites as www.answersingenesis.org or www.icr.org. Evolution needs too many miracles if you don't have some sort of higher power to start the process. The Big Bang teaches that nothing with NO outside force created something. The other miracle which is needed is that non-living matter created living matter which simply doesn't happen. A third problem is that the second law of thermodynamics states that entropy occurs which is basically a degeneration of the matter although matter never ceases to exist. Evolution needs a continual upwards step but this is not what we observe. There are also hundreds if not thousands of "missing links" which to our knowledge have simply never existed. We don't find intermediate species but fully formed animals. How would an a bird with the beginnings of an avian lung for example survive let alone thrive?

you forgot ONE main key in the post

If evolution didn't/doesn't occur then...

These questions can easily be answered, but NOT if you do not support the theory of evolution, thats the whole point

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 01-11-2005, 12:42 AM   #11
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by King X) you forgot ONE main key in the post

If evolution didn't/doesn't occur then...

These questions can easily be answered, but NOT if you do not support the theory of evolution, thats the whole point

okay well it seemed you supported the evolutionary theory.....obviously my mistake. i think there are fatal flaws in it although i admit creation doesn't have its tough areas. there has to be an intelligent designer.....
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie