++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-29-2002, 09:37 PM   #31
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
thanks! i'm gonna try to get there early. i hope it doesn't rain ... like predicted. i'm going to the concert with my husband. he likes Creed too ... but i don't think he really wants to wait in line all day ... just so i could get a close look at Scott.

are there usually a lot of people waiting in line? that's the only part i'm really not looking forward to.
Old 12-29-2002, 09:41 PM   #32
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
For this show, probably a lot of people, as the whole floor is the pit. They can probably fit a couple of thousand on the floor, I'm guessing.
Old 12-29-2002, 09:48 PM   #33
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
They are predicting that the rain won't start until later on Tuesday night, hopefully we'll all be inside by then.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-30-2002, 07:49 PM   #34
shane
USER INFO »
That is great that your husband is going with you . Mine wont even go to the show....
Old 12-30-2002, 08:05 PM   #35
creedlvr
USER INFO »
yeah ... he likes Creed, too ... not as much as me, of course. although, now ... with all that i just read about the chicago concert, i REALLY hope the same thing doesn't happen. he will absolutely kill me if i made him take a day off from work to go stand outside and freeze all day ... possibly in the rain ... not to mention the money we've spent ... to see scott staggering around the stage.

i actually got tickets by bidding on them through the stub hub. it's safe to say we obviously paid over ticket price.

i just hope scott's okay and that it's a good show.
Old 12-30-2002, 08:17 PM   #36
shane
USER INFO »
I hope that the Phili concert is better than the Chicago concert hopefully Jagger will be at the Phili show being new years eve and hopefully Scott wont be drinking. Being under the pressure that he is under I dont know how he is coping with everything. it has to catch up to him sooner or later.. He has to look good all the time sound good all the time when he is dealing with his personal problems. I understand that he is an entertainer but he is still human. Good luck guys I hope the show is better in Phili.
Old 12-30-2002, 08:27 PM   #37
creedlvr
USER INFO »
i hope so too! i have felt sick ever since i heard what happened. i know that he's under a lot of pressure and all ... but he always seems like he prides himself on being a good person and not acting like a lot of other bands. this just seems so out of character for him.

i'm not saying that he's not human and that it's easy to be under the pressure he's under ... but he has a son to think about. it's bad enough his mother has issues ... now the poor kid can't even rely on his father.

it's just a really sad situation.

does anyone know what his issues are? i know he's had some problems with his ex, his throat, his virus, the car accident ... and that is a lot ... but still, i can't see him acting like this. i think it has a lot to do with the steroids he's taking.