++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-25-2011, 08:41 AM   #286
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

and ahab rode and went to jezreel and the Lord was On ELIJAH and he gired up his loins and ran before Ahab To the Entrance Of Jezreel, going on in to chapter 19>1>8 And Ahab Told Jezebel That ELIJAH had done and withal how he had slain all the prophets with the sword The Jezebel sent a messenger unto ELIJAH saying So Let The Gods do to me and more also if i make not thy life as the Life, PRAISE JESUS of one of theme by tommrow abouit this time and when he saw that he arose and went for his life and came to beersheba which longeth to Judah , and left his servant there But he Himself went A day,s Journey Into The Wilderness And Came And Sat Down Under A Juniper Tree And He Requsted For Him Self That He Might Die And SAID It Is Enough Now O Lord Take Away My Life For I,am Not Better THAN My Fathers AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, And As He Lay And Slept Under A Juniper tree behold then An Angel Touched Him And Said Unto Him ARISE And Eat And He Loked And Behold There Was A Cake Baked On The Coals And Cruse Of Water At His Head And He Did Eat And Drink And Laid Down Again And The Angel Of The Lord Came Again the second time and touched him and said Arise eat because the JOURNEY be to great for thee , And He Arose And did eat and drink and went in the STRENGETH OF THAT MEAT PRAISE JESUS Forty Days And Forty Nights Horeb The Mount Of God,
Old 02-25-2011, 09:17 AM   #287
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

these things i bring to reflection and hearing and seeing form warfare in the heavens,Golden Reflection Would Be THE WORD OF GOD, 7 times daily the word Of God Will Be TRIALED That Which Lies In Death, For The Promise Of Us All CANT OVERCOME THE WORD OF GOD, which is the auther and Finisher Of Our Faith, Praise Jesus, Im going To Go Over THE DESERT right back where we were, Wherefore if they shall say unto you behold , he is in the desert go not forth behold he is in the secret chambers go not forth or believe it not for as the lighting cometh out of the east and shineth to the west so shall also the coming of the son be We Walk By Faith Not By Sight, FOR WHERESOEVER The CARCASE BE Is There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together CARCASE, MEANING A FALSE PROPHET Or Being Of The Dead In Truth And In Spirt , An EAGLE MEANING A Warrior Or Someone In Great Deed And Strengeth And SPIRT, If You have kept up With this teaching since the start, you will know from MATT>24>21 For In THAT DESERT There Shall Be Great Tribulation Such As Not Since The Beginning Of The World, Lets Keep In Mind That Childhood faith, My Father Lead Us In TRUTH Of The Still Waters, PRAISE JESUS, Lets Go Into Luke >4>24>27> and he said of himself to the people VERILY I Say Unto You No Prophet Is Accepted In His Own Country But I I Tell You Of A Truth MANY Widows Were In Israel In The Days Of Elias When The heavens was shut up three years and six months When Great Famine Was Throughout all the land, HEAR WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH OF THE POWER HE HAS OVER HIS DOCTRINE, AND MERCY AND LOVE IS WHATS Be Done, Around This Time, But Unto None Of Theme WAS ELIAS SENT Save Unto sarepta a city Of Sidon Unto A Woman That Was Dead, And Many Afflictions and lepers Were In Israel In the Time Of Eliseus The Prophet And None Of Theme Was Cleansed Saving Naaman The Syrian. These Widows And Sickness And Affliction Is Repersenting Death, Spirtual Deaths, NO WEAPONS FORMED SHALL PROSPER, IN JESUS NAME, the final Enmie to be destroyed Is Death, Sin Dont Live Here AnyMore PRAISE JESUS, im going to close this sermon with some refernce scriptures from the teachings of the prisoners walk and some we,ve reviewd 7 times and some more HAB>3>1>4 , MATT>24>27>28> PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NaME OF JESUS, Blessings And Strengeth My brothers And Friends, forbear each other in love the way he bears us,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my beautiful sky.jpg (19.5 KB, 260 views)
Old 03-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #288
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Salt Of Judah

Last Call FOR ALCOHOL, one of my songs you can a picture yourselve at a bar at closing time or Living In The Now, what ever one wishes to get out of lyrics, and so forth, PSALM 19>40>50 REFERNCE , Scriptures, Its High Time Those Which Have Be Called Out Of Judah On The The Road To Zion, GO Forth As MINSTERS OF FIRE, PRAISE JESUS, for he comforts all that mourns indeed this week there has been great losses thats opend wounds raged the waters and made march windy praise jesus my GOD swore unto us he would be our refuge in our times of despair and give unto us glory praise and prospertiy for all our troubles and pain and labour, for truth and only one justice, for he bringeth down theme that dwells on high the lofty he layeth low even to the ground he bring it even to the dust , that we praise HIM FROM the foot shall tread it down even the feet of the poor and the steps of the needy and those who are consider nothing in this world, EVERYBODY GRAB Ur Notes # As you may wish to look in past threads and teaching, similars would be, THE RESTORATION OF JUDAH , (((AND WE CAN FIGHT))) That Will COMBIND, With This Thread, As It Will MINSTER To Us All, Later On Ya,alls We are going to be getting into deeper meat, from the Revelations , many will not understand due to the fact of the work IN HIM, We All Play Are Parts AS ONE, And It Always Leads Us Back To The Same Place, so sometimes that means, we cant be where our friends are at, and we can do, what they are doing, we must OBEY GOD, leave jealusy greed, outside PRAISE JESUS, going into MATT>5>13>16> ye are the salt OF THE EARTH, BENEATH its isolation and wisdom, thats breath to many, but if the salt has lost HIS SAVOUR WHERE SHALL IT BE SALTED, THE WORD OF GOD, Is Its Pamper And Its Mr,s DASH, To Bringeth Forth Life To Many Out Of Zion Bound For Death, Many Knoweth Not That Precious City, The Word Said YOUR Salt Which Be Speech Can Be , Good For Nothing But To BE CAST OUT AND TRODDEN UNDER THE FEET OF MEN, If Any Of This Sounds Familiar, GIVE TRULY AN AMEN AND AMEN AND A MEN, Ye Are The Light Of The World A City That Is Set On A Hill Can,t Be Hid Neither Do Men Light A Candle And Hide Beneath A Bush, but on a candle stick and it giveth light unto all THAT ARE IN THE HOUSE, Let Your Light Shine down Before Men, That They May See The Good AND GLORIFY JESUS Which Is In Heaven For JESUS showed Us This Example, Even Unto Death, We Must Humble Ourselves To GOD, None Before Him None After Him, Even The Sons Of Mens, my friends and loved ones, when i return, we are going to be getting in some previews of scripture, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH And Peace Be With Us In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of JESUS, Love Each Other, The Way He loves us, if you wish to go ahead and look these up, to follow up with the rest you can, MATT>6>1>4 im not sure if i can make it back in this evening,
Old 03-19-2011, 08:29 AM   #289
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Salt Of Judah

the word of God TELLS US, that many will indeed having ITCHING EARS, and will decline the ears OF HEARING THE TRUTH, its killer to be back as unto noha those who laugh shall indeed mourn later and those preaching the gospel acording to JESUS has no place today and no its not everybody, KINDA LIKE My First Love ROCK N ROLL the 2 goeth hand in hand thats why we just gets along so well, we our the reveloution , i love my family i love my friends AND i think we can becometh the bridge if everybody will INCLINE the ear to the master, and know the word Of God, is thy way It Was HE THAT SAID To The People Remembear THIS DAY FOR THE LAW WAS FURFILLED Where Ur Ears Could Hear, truth is its not false or pretend we our members of peace, the word says those who love their life shall indeed loose it those who sacrafice their life unto him shall indeed keep it, im going into MATT>6>1>4 and its sorta with this message a review of where we have over the past 7 years or so, where am i today and what does God want for me,
Old 03-19-2011, 09:03 AM   #290
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Salt Of Judah

matt>6>1>4 TAKE HEED that ye do not your alms before men to be seen of theme otherwise ye have no reward therefore when you do your alms do not sound a trumphet before thee as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets that they may have glory of men, verliy i say unto you they have their reward, but when thou doest alms let not thy right hand , know what thy right hand doeth, that thine alms may be in secret and thy father which sees in secret himself shall reward thee openly, MANY OF US LEARNED, that it is better to be a door keep in the hous of the Lord Than To Dwell With The Wicked, THIRD DAY, Oh Better Is One Day, everybodys gifts and callings out of Judah is not the same but all leadeth to the same place, the probleam is everybody be in a great deal of turmoil as men are born into trouble, and know not the way still because ears being declined, going into matt>6>5>8 , PRAYER AND FASTING these teachings also highlights the Meassures WE ARE STANDING IN, as will you hear more about it further along in this teaching, when ya pray you shall not be as the hypocrites this generation of vipers was told no sign would be given EXCEPT the sign of JONA, and then the south kings would rise, and stand in for the dying genration we serve A God Of Mercy, for those hypocrites are for they prays standing in the synagogues and whats ever they says will comes not to pass, in the corners of the streets that theys may be seen of men verliy jesus said, even still lets nots be confused HE IS MERCY he even told these vipers that they would have thheir reward, and bring unto theme the blessings and wonders of ISAREL, as unto the children of ISRAEL, we were taught when you pray enter into your closet and shut ur door PRAY unto Him Which Is In Secret And Thy Father Who Sees In Secret Shall Reward The Openly But When Ye Pray Use Not Vain Reptitions As The Heathren do FOR THEY THINK And Know NOT That They Shall Be Heared, For Their Much Speaking But Not ye therefore like unto theme for OUR FATHER, KNOWETH WHAT THINGS Ye Have Need Of Before We Ask, And My Friends And My Family It Was Michale Who Said that brought us the sunday dispatches, we all have yet not faces, all though we have faces, do we render and just give up, we know here THAT HAS NEVER BEEN OPTION, my family and friends have need of much understanding, Pray for each other love each other the way he loves us, he still is saving lifes, pray for this Bridge, there ye find us all, EXCEPT the Wicked, they will be brought down, pray for me, and do respect my Decision, at this time, For all our greater outcomes, IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,
Old 03-20-2011, 11:18 PM   #291
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Salt Of Judah

praise jesus and the word acording to the revelation said behold i saw the old heaven and the old earth pass away, and a new one takes it place, he said i,am making all things new again, Lord Jesus Forgeting not our friends and loved ones who dont know what they doing out there praise jesus, that they dont goeth more estray from that rock, than they already have, matt>6>19>24, the word says, Lay Not Up Yourselves treasures upon earth where moth and rust, do corrupt and where thieves break through and steal, for THE ADVASARY, cant see in heavenly places or the house of the holy, the word says its there where your heart shall be also, PRAISE JESUS, many of us, here feel that we be casted into a darkned a place, but we acknowlege and knoweth these precepts, many have opend a door to heaven as many have closed their doors, a chosen a few, is as unto carrying the keys and faith and conclusions many are dealing with and praying about, sometimes in the midst of our sorrow and losses and wages, we forget that we can help those that be bound, that healing hidden power has been placed in the hands, and in speach and praise jesus in that salt, the light of the eye is therefore thine eye ONE EYE, the whole body shall be full of light but if the eye be evil, and having lust in wordly goods and attachments that are soon fading thine eye be evil the whole body shall be full of darkness if therefore the light that is in thee be darkness , Understand No Man Can Serve Two Masters FOR EITHER HE WILL Hate the one And Love The Other, Or Else He Will Hold To The ONE And Despise The OTHER, Ye Cannot Serve GOD And Mammon, the word says if one be not for me they be against me, the word says from the proverbs the pains be on i only despise that which a trure servant of spirt and truth despiseth the word says blessed is he that is able to stand in these days, and blessed is he that holdeth on to these precepts, for he is not in between to Gods, but the way and the truth and the life, and in these days rejocing in truth, rather than worry and despair as the wicked man and doeth and pray for life, and more prolonged days, for the word says those who love their life shall loose it and those who give there life to jesus shall keep it, and layeth down with him they rise with him, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, Friends And Peace Be With Us In JESUS NAME, Above Every Name And Where Every Knee Shall Bow, one faith one lord one babtism,
Old 04-03-2011, 02:00 AM   #292
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Salt Of Judah

Praise JESUS, we need it still, Our Minsters Of Knowlege And Fire, praise jesus, we cant tell the molder what to do with clay, I Hope And I Pray In these times of tribulations since never was since there was a nation, that many have found there perculiar treasure and their meat in due season, the word of GOD will STEADFAST, with the times and dates, and every partaker, on the horizion as children of the kingdom and the road to that precious city, one will be taken the other left, keep that which holy save thy strengeth store the wine in the wine celler, let be preserved, and the power hidden with the, going to be going in Mark>10>1>50>and in deeper context, in the days of misconception this is a long thread, everybody has time to catch up, these are much confusion times, and busy ones, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, THE AUTHER OF LOVE, And The Overcomer Of All Is Wicked, And THE AUTHER AND THE FINSHIER OF OUR FAITH, All Be Well, There Is So many Brave And Be Of Great COURAGE, In These Times And Hours, It Just Makes Wanna Grab Theme All, in these times SPIRT IS WILLING To Keep The, Within The Relms Of ORION where the winds bloweth from the creators nostril all around us, REFERNCE, the deeper Foot Prints, i encourage all need not panic, with in these times, but in fact REJOICE, all things new again,
Old 06-26-2011, 11:08 AM   #293
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

"For I know the plans that I have for you." declares the LORD, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all of your heart." - Jaremiah 29;11-13
Old 08-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #294
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) "For I know the plans that I have for you." declares the LORD, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all of your heart." - Jaremiah 29;11-13
yes indeed the precepts from JER. told us about the good figs and the evil figs. The word from past present is unto a hammer that breaketh a part the pieces THAT WHICH WAS WHOLE IN THE START CANT BE DIVIDED I,ll share some more on this topic when time permits its all the same we,ve had many ups and downs indeed peace be with all and all in jesus name
Old 08-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #295
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) yes indeed the precepts from JER. told us about the good figs and the evil figs. The word from past present is unto a hammer that breaketh a part the pieces THAT WHICH WAS WHOLE IN THE START CANT BE DIVIDED I,ll share some more on this topic when time permits its all the same we,ve had many ups and downs indeed peace be with all and all in jesus name
we are going to study and go into ,Mark 10>33>48. i,ll go over verse 49 with ya,s read it ya,alls blessings and strengeth
Old 08-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #296
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

That which is whole Can,t Be Divided True story the word of Jesus, tells us to have patients, with all men hopefully everybodys got their reading time in. The word tells us when we hold the word we are holding him, mark>10>33>48. Lets go into verse 48, and 49, now in these days the word becomes more warmer, as a cold wax spirt falls upon the world. verse 48, WHERE their worm dieth not and the fire is not quinched. 100 percent postive or the 100 percent negative, there are no in betweens the worm repersents death and the fire repersents brimstone and the fire of jesus, the word tells us choose this day whom ye will serve, verse 49. Tells us everyone thats everyone shall be salted with fire, and every sacrafice shall be salted with salt. everyone be partakers sometimes in boldness you just got let it out, one of these Interpertations which as the word tells us is in by know means private. Salted with salt more astonshing more flavor, no err in spirt for those understanding or coming in to his truth and spirt. A Greater Rejoicement, salt is good but if the salt have lost his flavor wherewith ye season it. have salt in yourselves and have peace with one another, and therefore know how to anwser every man. And we find that salt and that seasoning in the open word of jesus it is importan to read for yourself, now ya,alls are going to go into, the PSALM. 147>1>5 PEACE BE WITH us all in jesus name stop and listien to eachother
Old 08-13-2011, 08:57 PM   #297
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) That which is whole Can,t Be Divided True story the word of Jesus, tells us to have patients, with all men hopefully everybodys got their reading time in. The word tells us when we hold the word we are holding him, mark>10>33>48. Lets go into verse 48, and 49, now in these days the word becomes more warmer, as a cold wax spirt falls upon the world. verse 48, WHERE their worm dieth not and the fire is not quinched. 100 percent postive or the 100 percent negative, there are no in betweens the worm repersents death and the fire repersents brimstone and the fire of jesus, the word tells us choose this day whom ye will serve, verse 49. Tells us everyone thats everyone shall be salted with fire, and every sacrafice shall be salted with salt. everyone be partakers sometimes in boldness you just got let it out, one of these Interpertations which as the word tells us is in by know means private. Salted with salt more astonshing more flavor, no err in spirt for those understanding or coming in to his truth and spirt. A Greater Rejoicement, salt is good but if the salt have lost his flavor wherewith ye season it. have salt in yourselves and have peace with one another, and therefore know how to anwser every man. And we find that salt and that seasoning in the open word of jesus it is importan to read for yourself, now ya,alls are going to go into, the PSALM. 147>1>5 PEACE BE WITH us all in jesus name stop and listien to eachother
Everybody partaking be sure to keep up, its great excercise peace be with us in jesus name
Old 08-16-2011, 09:23 AM   #298
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

That, which is whole, can,t be diveded, I left you with, the PSA.147>1>5. Surley The Lord, doth, build up Jerusalem, and gathers the Elect, and the outcast, HIS UNDERSTANDING IS, INFINTE, So hopefully i hope those of you that have been studying are learning we are not just I ' Say I' But where we are going with this teaching, or theroy , or misconception or whatever one wishes to call it, as long as it,s in JESUS,S NAME, he knoweth the needs, of us all. and knows, how to direct our paths from all walks of life .... I NEED ANOTHER AMEN, Amen and Amen And Amen Going back in to study, time The Parables Of The Tower And The King Can be found over in LUKE 14>25>33. peace be with all in Jesus Name
Old 08-20-2011, 11:31 AM   #299
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

The Great Understanding that which is whole CAN,T BE DIVIEDED left over in Luke.14.25.33. Hopefully everyone had time to study deeply into its context, I,ll leave you with my opinon on the topic, and im speaking to those that need more understanding. In the days which we are now living. A Marriage or Union Should be at one, and remain as one. Nothing should come before the master or after the master, JESUS is the Head. If your in a game of tug and war countinually, JESUS would need you night and day on greater works and a greater duty, some of you may or may not want to hear it, and some of you may need to hear it, You must open your ears to the SACRIFICAL Callings. to stand in these days. PRAISE JESUS,the word said MY WORDS ARE NOT THE AUTHER OF CONFUSION BUT OF LOVE AND OF PEACE, some of my brethren that are torches of that word, this sermon im doing is on their behalf, praise i said that because to stop confusion in Jesus name, my brothers and sisters, I,am with you, praise Jesus, and are we alone ? yes PRAISE Jesus the word says the entire flesh will see the unheared Of Glory praise Jesus, Jesus said my time has not come yet. but yours is always ready to give us this liberty to make that out reach Of the broken to pieces.And of course paul made this possible not only to get the word acrossed , but to organaize it to which way it needs to goeth. and if your one of these minsters, suffer it out JESUS BE WITH YOU. now i can recall how much divison we always had here . on just about everything even that day till this day as we all have growed, Old i dont think i could like put all of us in a room and we would all agree to this very day. Even if we all be of the same mind and spirt and speak in the same speach. its just in are nature to countinully disagree, that is unless one speaks out in boldness. to work it out this gives everybody time to study to take notes. which brings us closer to the day, we all can agree. because im telling you today, HATRED WILL NOT STAND CONFUSION WILL NOT STAND, PRAISE Jesus that hope that cometh from him and him alone is hopefull, and the first and final promise, those of you that have been keeping up and studying. peace be with you. Luke.14.25.33. now, your going to be going over in, The Magestic ISA.8>16>18. And ISA.40>3>5. In Life There Are Many Oceans, its not that easy to always, make it home, we shall Overcome, The Great Divide. Peace Peace Where There Is No Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name
Old 08-29-2011, 10:04 AM   #300
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

That which is whole, Cant be diveded the precious alpha and omega the auther and finsher of our faith, and through the decades of decadens and centurys he has proclamied just that victory through the words of JESUS it was paul who made it possibile through JESUS that the words of JESUS would go out to the entire world and every creator and think about that word creator. many that be afficted seen through the eyes of man are in fact afflicted. His death through the eyes of man was seen just that way. i,ve talked to those who be afraid of the end of the world, when the fact is GOD is not a destroyer but THE OVERALL CREATOR the times we see now are times of change that are in a freeze because many tradtions and ways are not ready for that change, years a go people thought the world was square and the things which have happend were not possible Dr, made it possibile to free the slaves and prisoners. When we fear the times JESUS said unto us and this Genaration rejoice rejoice, when we fear change and so judge mental to are fellow brethren We ourselves bind his precious mighty change. with men things are not possible through the years many was in that same state of mind of peril, which leads us back into regretion. when we bind the will of the creator we bind his beauty and plane of change with JESUS all things are possibile. However the wrath of the almighty is upon the wicked and there is no changing that the word Of God teaches us. over in the precepts of JOB the Light Of Day would be as the same as the darkness of the dead. PRAISE JESUS. his words do remain true and authenic till this very day, well i cant help to the most of this wicked genaration Verliy He said WOE.today our faith will be challanged. the words you can cling to in these troubled times It is easier for the heavens and earth to pass than one TITTLE thats barley NOTHING a tittle than the Law Of Jesus to fail and praise JESUS we know nothing it was given in those dark hours of nothing know redemption no truth only sadness and failure in those darkend hours when Jesus died on the cross between a thief and a killer, it was written the lamb of God shall come and make night day the words of Jesus is A compass to are feet. PRAISE JESUS i miss being good lord with all ye strong trees daily. but we,ve all growed very much indeed and our familys as they require more as the word of JESUS proclaims a lot in fact does require a lot many of sleep not but have in all faith entered into that rest . which to some my friends may be a complex theroy. THE Word Of God proclamied Give Me Understanding and i Shall live and Promised under many names I WILL NOT TURN. praise jesus the world can spin the rock does not move. He told his disciples there will come a time I WILL NO LONGER speak to you in a proverb but make known clear, the will of the father JESUS took the thorns just a cruel crown of crulety for a sound mind sound spirt not for ourselves but for our tortured brethren. the word tells us to look up For our redemption is nigh in the times of wars wars and nations now rising against nations and rapture. What i,ve seen and observed im overwhelming surprised of how all Just except Jesus, and does not turn from the ones that need theme the most. the word Of Jesus told men TO STICK to ONE DOCTRINE i praise Jesus for those who up hold the law. and refuses not to go estray or be converted by any other doctrine or teaching. the word said ye will know which doctrine is of mine and that which is of man. which is why many of us will not turn or go estray from these teachings. we are all one In Jesus not separated. im going to leave ya,s with and leave it open for study time. 1 COR 10.1.12 Peace be with us all In Jesus NameAnd everybody have a wonderfull week and smile if you can