++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-03-2003, 01:37 AM   #1
Bella Espanol
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
This goes out to Scott bashers!!!!

Another thing I paid 125.oo a ticket for the pit and no one put a gun to your head to pay alot. This was my choice for New Years Eve and if he showed up and had too much to drink, I would just say a prayer for him and hope his guardian angel protects him while he is up there. When is comes down to it, under all the fame and money, he is just simple Scott that is it and he needs to be treated at Scott the man that is human and not Scott the almighty rock star. They are my favorite band in the world but I am a person that does not get impressed by anything. I look at him as a man trying to give us a message. He hurts like everyone else. I don't know why people put such a pressure on him to walk the line. You also said there is no excuse for how he acted....how do you know.... do you speak from experience....I am not trying to put anyone down but I do speak from experience....A single parent with a problem ex. No one knows how hard life actually can get. I am young like Scott also and it is alot of pressure. I wouldn't trade my children for nothing but it gets lonely because after a while all you know is being Mom in my case or Dad in other cases. I get asked out all the time but what happens is you don't trust anyone because yyou have kids involved and I get closed up because first and formost you protect your kids and you don't want just anyone around them. SO I say again Just leave him be....If you have not walked in his shoes.....go away!!!

Bella