++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-01-2002, 11:20 AM   #46
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott's assistant does not live in his house.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-01-2002, 12:22 PM   #47
hotforscott
USER INFO »
yeah, it had her address on the police report. i really think they should have blocked hers out too. i would be a little scared to have mine posted like that if i had any connection with a celebrity
Old 12-01-2002, 12:32 PM   #48
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yeah, that's got to be a little scary, especially after that stalker thing this summer. I'd be scared, too.
Old 12-01-2002, 12:59 PM   #49
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes, I was pretty surprised to see that they blacked out Scott's address but not the assistant's. I'd be pissed if I were her.

Old 12-01-2002, 01:07 PM   #50
hotforscott
USER INFO »
me, too! what's weird is that there was a home address for her and a business address, 2 different ones listed. If she had 2 jobs then that is one thing, but if they messed up and the one listed as her business is scott's address since she is his asst., i would be mad if i were him and if I were her. there is also an address listed that they picked up Hilaree at, the one she was "headed to" on the report. Too many addresses listed for a celebrity police report, they should have blacked them all out for safety reasons. there are crazy fans out there as well as us good ones. they should have been more careful.
Old 12-01-2002, 01:46 PM   #51
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I just found out that the bus. address is Jeff Hanson Management Productions.
Old 12-01-2002, 09:45 PM   #52
Skipper
USER INFO »
I am not a troll, nor have I read any other subjects on this bulletin board regarding Hillaree. I do not wish too, either. The topic / gossip doesn't particularly intrigue me. This was the first topic I seen when I came in to read. And a slip of weakness, or just sharing my thoughts/knowledge, I added my comment.

Some of you already made it clear you don't believe me and I need to back up my statements. I don't wish to say how I know the information as fact. It is up to you to take it, leave it, or ignore it. But please, don't personally attack me because of it. All I made was a comment. I did nothing wrong. But if the census is that, I am unwelcome here because of it, please inform me, I will not return.

I have only read about 3 or 4 subjects so far on this bulletin board. I don't have alot of time to read. As I stated before, I am sorry I replied. The only reason I replied again in this subject, is because I have gotten a hand full of private messages, and instead of repling to them individually, I replied here. For the record, I am not Hillaree, nor Scott's sister (s).

Thank you, good night, and God bless!
Old 12-01-2002, 10:16 PM   #53
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Quote: Some of you already made it clear you don't believe me and I need to back up my statements.

Hold On! Nobody here is attacking you personally first of all. All we are trying to say is that if you have more information then us, then in order for us to judge fairly (which the lord knows we only want to be fair) we would have to have all the information available in order to judge fairly. It is not like it is our goal to condemn all that you say. We really don’t want to do that. We know that the information that we get is mostly by way of the media. We also know that it is all edited to the best of their ability. I don’t think any of us really want to judge anyone. We just know that we love Creed and Scott Stapp and all that they stand for. But, you have to understand that our knowledge is limited. When a stranger comes along and basically says that all we have been lead to believe may not be true, you have to understand that we just want to believe in the truth. It is not that we want to believe all that you say is untrue. Just give us some facts. So we have the whole picture to judge it fairly.
Old 12-01-2002, 10:30 PM   #54
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Very well said, Tantraess. We get people all the time here who claim they know inside dirt on the band, who they shower with, what brand of soap, color of towels etc. It's hard to know who to believe and who's a troll. You'll understand that we get more trolls here than verifiable, truthful people with real information. If we are skeptical, it's because for every one person who does know what's going on, we get 10 who enjoy aggravating people.

Old 12-01-2002, 11:27 PM   #55
Bella Espanol
USER INFO »
I speak from experience, I think Scott should just move on, him and Jagger and cut the ties. It is painful sometimes but in the long run it is healthier. When you get to this point, it is better to start over fresh. I did and I have 3 kids, I am only 2 years older than Scott and I did it. I am stronger now and so are my kids. You just have to find someone that is excepting of your children and maybe someone that would like to have more. I love kids so that is how I feel.

Bella
Old 12-02-2002, 04:16 AM   #56
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Tantraess, well said. I couldn't agree more!
Old 12-02-2002, 08:08 AM   #57
JenRN
USER INFO »
Well said Tantress!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-02-2002, 10:03 AM   #58
hotforscott
USER INFO »
very well said.
Old 12-02-2002, 01:14 PM   #59
shane
USER INFO »
I am sure that Scott probuable has tried to move on. He has dated actresses??????? ect.... (Again I do not know all the facts) Do you know how hard Hilaree wouldl probuably make his life. Think about if he did or if he is with someone else. She would probuably never let anyone else get close to Jagger and t hat would make Scotts life miserable. The most important person in Scotts life is Jagger and who is the one person who has a hold over him (in some way, shape or form)

(I do not know the whole situation just talking from experience)

Whats that saying I dont want him but I dont want anyone else to have him either....
Old 12-02-2002, 01:21 PM   #60
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by shane
I am sure that Scott probuable has tried to move on. He has dated actresses??????? ect.... (Again I do not know all the facts)  Do you know how hard Hilaree wouldl probuably  make his life.   Think about if he did or if he is with someone else.  She would probuably never let anyone else get close to Jagger and t hat would make Scotts life miserable.  The most important person in Scotts life is Jagger and who is the one person who has a hold over him (in some way, shape or form)

(I do not know the whole situation just talking from experience)

Whats that saying I dont want him but I dont want anyone else to have him either....

Hugh? Your statement is a little confusing! Broken sentences etc.. Sorry .... maybe I am having a blonde moment but that made NO SENSE!:embarass:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"