++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-03-2004, 11:33 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Eph 2 Verse 13.22

But Now In Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of christ For He Is Our Peace Who Hath Made Both One And Hath Broken Down The Middle Wall Of Partition Between us :: Having Abolished In His Flesh the enmity even the law of comandments contained in ordiances; for to make himself of twain one new man so making peace and that he might Reconcile Both Unto God In One Body By The Cross Having Slain The Enmity Thereby: And Came And Preached Peace To You Which Were Far Off And o Theme That Were Nigh For Through Him We Both Have Access By One Spirt Unto The Father Now Therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners but fellow lowcitizens with the saints and of the house hold of God And Are Build Upon The Foudation Of The Apostles And Prophets Jesus Christ Himself Being The Chife CORNERSTONE ; In Whoam All The buliding filty framed together groweth unto an Holy Temple Of The Lord In Whoam Ye Also Are Bulided Together for an habitation Of God Through The Spirt
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-27-2004, 11:28 AM   #2
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) And Are Build Upon The Foudation Of The Apostles And Prophets Jesus Christ Himself Being The Chife CORNERSTONE ;
which means that the true church of Jesus Christ would have apostles and prophets

catholics?...
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 12-27-2004, 07:23 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
YES OF COURSE, Catholics Yes And Others As Well
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything