++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-04-2003, 12:22 AM   #31
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
She is pretty , she reminded me of the girl on Survior the one with the short blond hair.
Old 01-04-2003, 10:53 AM   #32
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
She's very pretty. Medium height, short hair sandy blondish, really a doll. Nice to see them kissing on the stage for NYE.

That is so sweet!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-04-2003, 10:54 AM   #33
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
She is pretty , she reminded me of the girl on Survior the one with the short blond hair.

I don't know the girl on that show, don't watch it! Sorry!:embarass:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-04-2003, 01:22 PM   #34
Read JDM
USER INFO »
Oh, man, I can't believe I passed on this show 'cause of $$$. Sounds like they blew the roof off of the place (I was wondering what that loud sound was a couple of miles away...)
Old 01-04-2003, 01:25 PM   #35
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL, Read, it was the best of the four shows I saw this year. Words can't even do it justice.
Old 01-04-2003, 01:30 PM   #36
hotforscott
USER INFO »
It wasn't as long as when we met them in Little Rock, Mark was hanging around the side of the stage ( Brett's side) with his new wife after the show. We got his autograph and told him this was the 5th show this year and that we came from Nashville just to spend New Years with them . He gave a sincere thank you to us and off he went to spend time with his new wife.

I went all over after the Little Rock show to try to see something, but I didn't find anybody, where were you able to meet them. I live in N. Little Rock and have been to both shows here. I guess you have to be in the right place at the right time. You are such a Lucky ass!
Old 01-04-2003, 03:26 PM   #37
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Amie Stapp was there too ??? (Scott´s sis)
Old 01-04-2003, 04:45 PM   #38
Kris
USER INFO »
NYE

Great post! I also went to the NYE show in Philly,Creed totally ROCKED! This was my 4th concert for the year,and an awesome way to end the year.
Old 01-04-2003, 06:26 PM   #39
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
In Little Rock I didn't meet Creed at Alltel, we met them at their hotel. We were staying at the Capital and were having breakfast and noticed 5 tour buses pulling up across the street at the Peabody we quickly payed for our breakfast and out the door we went. We found out that Creed was still in the hotel and would n't be out until 3:30 . It was 9:00 AM and we waited outside until they came out. Anybody could have met them they walked all around downtown . Mark even walked down the street to go get pizza. Scott on the other hand wasn't easy to meet, he came out with a bodyguard and just said he was in a hurry , shook our hands and left. He had the biggest dip in his mouth I'd ever seen.
Old 01-04-2003, 07:58 PM   #40
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL, Mr. TN. I read somewhere that he chews now after having to give up smoking to keep his voice in shape.
Old 01-04-2003, 08:14 PM   #41
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
ugh...

disgusting and unhealthy habit...

no wonder he got throat problems this tour...
Old 01-04-2003, 08:16 PM   #42
hotforscott
USER INFO »
In Little Rock I didn't meet Creed at Alltel, we met them at their hotel. We were staying at the Capital and were having breakfast and noticed 5 tour buses pulling up across the street at the Peabody we quickly payed for our breakfast and out the door we went. We found out that Creed was still in the hotel and would n't be out until 3:30 . It was 9:00 AM and we waited outside until they came out. Anybody could have met them they walked all around downtown . Mark even walked down the street to go get pizza. Scott on the other hand wasn't easy to meet, he came out with a bodyguard and just said he was in a hurry , shook our hands and left. He had the biggest dip in his mouth I'd ever seen.

I am sure it's tough to always be in the spotlight. You are so lucky. I had 2 chances to meet them that night, which I posted about a while back and was totally pissed because I missed both of them. The 1st was when I noticed a security guard at alltel was someone my husband is in the Nat'l Guard with and I didn't make it over to him in time (too many pushers and shovers) to say who i was. then when my husband mentioned it to him, he was like, she should have said something to me, i could have gotten her backstage. I was so mad, and then the 2nd chance was my husband manages Papa Johns in NLR and his store delivered pizzas to them after the show and the delivery driver got to meet the band. I was mad that he did not call me to deliver it. We didn't speak for a few days. He would just make little comments about scott eating pizza's that he made with his own hands, I could have killed him. I don't work for Papa Johns, but he's been there 10 years and could have pulled some strings to get me to deliver the pizzas..........lol. That's the way I saw it anyway. I would never have known to scope out the hotels downtown. You do have to be in the right place at the right time. I am jealous of you guys. I cannot wait for the summer of '03 tour, I am going to any one within a 4 hour radius. You know, I was born in Nashville, TN. I moved when I was 2, but I was in fact born there. I cannot wait for the dates to post for this summer.
Old 01-04-2003, 08:57 PM   #43
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Carrie, when we were in Ft Wayne, we were driving from our hotel to the Coliseum at 7:30 a.m. to get in line, and we were getting off the highway when we passed a hotel (Radisson maybe? can't remember) and we saw 3 or 4 tour buses in the parking lot. We drove into the lot, drove all around the place and even took pics of the buses. Mind you it was 7:30 and the place was far from downtown, so we knew they weren't going to be coming out of the hotel anytime soon, and we wanted to get to the venue to get in line. So Luvscott and I drop Souldancer off at the venue, go to Walmart for the portable cd player and some food for the day, and we decided to sneak back to the hotel. Just as we were pulling up, the buses were pulling out. We just got so excited we were like screaming lunatics. We did a U-turn and followed the buses to the venue. Now keep in mind, it's still only 8:00 a.m. at this time. In the back of our minds we knew that the band wasn't there, that it was the roadies and crew, but some little part of us hoped it was them. Anyway, we never got to meet them in person, but that's my little tale of following buses.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-04-2003, 09:32 PM   #44
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes, I missed that little trip as at 8 a.m. I was in Ohio driving my a** all night to Fort Wayne from Philly the night before after having seen Jerry Cantrell. God, that was one awesome weekend!
Old 01-04-2003, 09:34 PM   #45
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
All day we kept wondering where you were, how far away you were and how much longer 'til you got there. And then when you showed up with cookies, I knew I'd be your friend to the end!!!!:P

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.