++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-24-2005, 11:40 PM   #511
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Pslams 107 : Haaaa Thats It Amen And Praise The Lord
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-25-2005, 07:25 AM   #512
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

...and since you like the Psalms...

Heaven

Old 05-25-2005, 07:27 AM   #513
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

May 25th

"Offer your prayers to God."

God is actually waiting to hear from us. It's not that God doesn't have other things to do, but that there is nothing He'd rather do than spend time with the children He loves. It boggles the mind to realize that God loves us that much. He has made us to be like Him, and He anxiously awaits our call. Offer your prayers to God. He will hear them, and He will send His mercy upon them.

Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

Psalm 66:20

Heaven

Old 05-25-2005, 12:39 PM   #514
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord For His Mercy And The Highest Of All Mercys Blessed Are They That Are Mercifuil For They Shall Obtain Mercy Pslam.69.33 TO HIM THAT RIDETH UP ON THE HEAVENS OF HEAVENS WHICH WERE OF OLD HE DOTH SEND OUT HIS VOICE AND THAT A MIGHTY VOICE 35. ITS IS HE THAT GIVETH POWER UNTO HIS PEOPLE 29.34 BUT I,am Poor And Sorrowful Let Thy Salvation O God Set Me Up On High..I Will Praise The Name Of God With A Song That Will Magnifi Thanksgiving Oh How Better Is That Than Livestock THE HUMBLE SHALL SEE THIS AND BE GLAD AND YOUR HEART SHALL LIVE ON FOREVER FOR THOSE WHO SEEK THE LORD AMEN And Amen For The Lord Heareth The Poor In Spirt And Hate Not Their Prisoners LET ALL HEAVEN PRAISE HIM THE SEAS AND EVERY LIVING THING THAT MOVETH THERIN FOR GOD IS THE HOLY HOLY REEDEMER OF HIS PEOPLE THEY MAY DWELL The Sed Of His Serveants Shall Inherit It; And They THAT LOVE HIS NAME SHALL DEWLL THERIN PRAISE THE LORD
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-26-2005, 07:19 AM   #515
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

May 26th

"How do you view God?"

Is he someone looking for a way to condemn you? Is he an out-of-touch old man who doesn't really know what it's like in our modern world? Is he too holy to soil himself with the concerns of mere mortals and has left it up to us to work everything out for ourselves?

NO! God chose to enter our world and experience it from the side of mortality. God chose to enter our world, not to condemn us, or it, but to redeem it. Jesus is the great reminder that God longs to save us, not judge us.

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:17

Heaven

Old 05-26-2005, 01:23 PM   #516
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
heaven...
thank you...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 05-27-2005, 12:17 AM   #517
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise Praise And More Praise

FOR THE POWER AND THE CONFIDENCE Pslam 27 THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION Whom Shall I Fear THE LORD IS THE STREGNTH OF MY LIFE OF WHOM SHALL I BE AFRAID When The Wicked And The Falsehoods Came Upon Me To Eat My Flesh THEY STUMBLE AND AND FELL Though They Camp My Heart Shall Not Fear THROUGH WAR RISE AGAINST ME IN THIS I WILL BE CONFINDENT ...One thing have i desired from the Lord That Will I seek After that i may dwell in the house of The Lord Forever To BEHOLD THE BEAUTY OF THE LORD to inqurie in his temple For In all Times Of trouble And Times Of laughter And Rejoicing he shall hide me in his pavilion in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me he shall set me on A Rock Where i can not be moved AND NOW SHALL MY HEAD BE LIFTED Therfore shall i offer sacrafice Of Joy I will Sing Thy Praise Hear O Lord When I cry With My Voice Have Mercy Upon Me And Anwser Me When You Said Seek My Face My Heart Said Thy Face Lord Will I seek Hide Not Thy Face Far From Me Put Not Thy Serveant Away In Anger You Have Been My Help Leave Me Not Neither Forsake Me O God Of My Salvation Wait On The Lord Be Of GOOD COURAGE AND HE SHALL STREGNTHEN THINE HEART Wait I Say On The Lord
Old 05-27-2005, 07:21 AM   #518
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

May 27th

"Grace."

How important is grace? Paul said it was more important than his life! Telling about grace was more important to Paul than his life! In fact, that was his life!

I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given to me -- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

Acts 20:24

Heaven

Old 05-27-2005, 01:39 PM   #519
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

PRAISE JESUS FOR GRACE And That One Kinda Of Walk We Follow That Keeps Us In Grace Praise You Jesus For Paul Amen And Amen Pslam 69. Save Me O God For The Waters Are Come Into My Soul Praise Jesus I sink In Deep Mire Praise You Jesus WHERE THERE IS NO STANDING Praise You Jesus He Will STAND When Nothing Else Will Amen And Amen I,am COME INTO DEEP WATERS Where The Floods Overflow Me I,am Weary Of My Crying My Throat Is Dried Mine Eyes Fail PRAISE YOU JESUS While I Wait For My God Im Hated PRAISE YOU JESUS Without Cause More Than The Numbers On My Head Uh Oh Oh Jesus HAAAAAAAAAAAAA You Know That They Be Many Praise You Jesus I Got A Lot Of Hair Amen And Amen They would of course destroy me PRAISE JESUS O Lord You Know My Foolishness And My Sins Are Not Hid From Thee Praise You Jesus I Have Borne Of Reproach Shame Have Covered My Face PRAISE YOU JESUS I,am A Stranger Amen And Amen For THe ZEAL Of Thine House Hath Eaten Me Up PRAISE JESUS And The Reproaches Of Theme Are Fallen Upon Me PRAISE YOU JESUS When I Wept And Chastended My Soul With Fasting That Was To9 My Reproch Made Sackcloth Praise You Jesus Also My Garments And I Became A Proverb To Theme That Sit In The Gate Speak Against Me And I Was The Song Of Drunkards...PRAISE YOU JESUS Amen And Amen the molder of the clay With Hands Of Grace And Sweet Sweet Mercy Divine
Old 05-28-2005, 07:36 AM   #520
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Amen Sis!!!

Heaven

Old 05-28-2005, 07:37 AM   #521
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

May 28th

"Solo Gig?"

We are not alone. God has given us each other to live our lives for him and get us back home to him. Along the way, we want to share each others' burdens, soar on each others joys, and love each others' hurts. There is no such thing as a solo Christian.

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

Romans 12:15

Heaven

Old 05-28-2005, 12:33 PM   #522
creedsister
USER INFO »
Blessed Our Those Who Mourn For They Shall Be Comforted If We Are Partakers In The SUFFERMEANT We Shall Also Be Partakers Of Comforting Each Other AMEN AND AMEN
Old 05-29-2005, 07:49 AM   #523
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

May 29th

"Master and Commander."

As we fight to stay afloat in life. It seems like new leaks spring up every day. Luckily, the Lord of the fleet is watching over us, and He will never let the water rise above our heads. His loving kindness keeps us afloat and rescues us when troubled waters threaten us.

Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.

Psalm 69:1

Heaven

Old 05-29-2005, 02:35 PM   #524
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 05-30-2005, 07:35 AM   #525
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

May 30th

"Mercy."

Mercy originates with God. Since we are created in his image, when we show mercy we reveal godliness. Not only is God the source of mercy, but he has enabled (and expects) us as his creation to reflect his attributes.

All praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the source of every mercy and the God who comforts us. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When others are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us. You can be sure that the more we suffer for Christ, the more God will shower us with his comfort through Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:3-5

Heaven