++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 05:14 PM   #1
Johnnynips
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed opinions

Hey guys,

I would just like a chance to clear the air. My last message posted to uncertain may have been a little harsh but just like him I'm trying to get my opinions across. Believe it or not their are a lot of creed fans who don't believe creed began and ended with my own prison. All three of their cd's were unique in their own way and had a lot of kick ass songs on them. For Uncertain to bash creeed fans on the board for saying they miss them is not right, especially telling them to move on, when in fact we have to do no such thing. And if some of us believe them to be the greatest then I guess uncertain will have to deal with it just like all the hypocrits who ruined creed's reputation with their they sold out bullshit..enough said.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:57 PM   #2
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
I agree with you nips. however..don't be surprised if this thread gets closed too LOL
it's just the laws of nature, it's bound to happen

None. It's not in our evaluation.
Just one. And he'd do it a lot faster than a City Carrier.
None. Maintenance would file a grievance for crossing crafts.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:28 PM   #3
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
AGAIN!!!!!!!! Forget Uncertain! You're always talking of him...And I don't recall him talking of you all the time...By the way this guy is absent... actually he is far away from here...
So...make a good use of the distance: Just live and let live dude....
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 05-02-2005, 08:50 PM   #4
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Again, for God sake. Let's move on. Stop try to kill each other in this board. Yep Creed was great and their music still reminds and always will for the most of us. But the true is there, its real. Creed are not together any more. Some of us leave with it better than others. Lets lock this topic and lets do some productived.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:44 PM   #5
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
For God's sake, get a grip man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If everytime you disagree with someone you'll make a thread, Steve will have to set up a section just for you.

Stephen (uncertain) never bashed anyone... and he took the high road after your first thread, a path you seem to avoid.

Let's put it this way: to each its own, everybody has a different taste. Some like Creed, some like Pearl Jam... some like Offspring, some like RHCP... geez, even Limp Bizkit has fans.

I'm a die-hard Creed fan... and never felt offended by his comments. MOP is not my favorite but still I see the reasons most old school fans like it better. Although I'm fan, WAWO is a least favorite for me. See? it may sound absurd to many of you, but still that's my *taste*. You can't do nothing about it.

And Stephen is right... just coz they sold 30 million albums worldwide, it doesn't prove they were the best. Succesful ? yeah. But it doesn't take talent to sell like that... just good promotion. Otherwise - according to your logic - Britney, Christina, Ricky Martin and others would be as talented as Mark, Scott, Flip and Brian.

Take Mayfield Four as an example. They were better than a bunch of bands that are make hits nowadays, but they never got the success they deserved. Why? Their label never supported them.

And I could go and on but it's just not worthy.

"Enough said." (Doh... wtf... like if you were the owner of truth)
Old 05-02-2005, 10:45 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Johnnynips, this is your last warning. Keep up this nonsense with regard to uncertaindrummer and you're going to be banned, OK? There are countless Creed threads here that address the topics you mention. Try looking through those threads instead of creating yet another thinly veiled attack on uncertaindrummer. Thanks, and have a nice day.

This thread is closed.
Closed Thread