++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 05-24-2005, 10:00 PM   #1
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Prayers For Zakk Wylde!!!

Hey Everyone!! Please Pray For My Man Zakk Wylde... He's been going through some hard times and I'm Sure He'd Appreciate Your Prayers... He's Headed to Rehab to get Cleaned up...and we've all heard how tough taht can be... thanks and Rock on!

Quote: Boise Police were summoned to the concert club around 3 p.m. after getting a call about a possible fight. When they arrived, they found that considerable damage had been done inside The Big Easy. Witnesses said the damage was done by guitarist Zakk Wylde using a baseball bat, Boise police spokeswoman Lynn Hightower said.

Quote: BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's show at the House of Blues in West Holywood, California Thursday night (May 5) ended early after the group's mainman, Zakk Wylde, reportedly snapped at one of his roadies and hinted from the stage that he had gotten into a fight with his wife prior to the concert. The following report was submitted to BLABBERMOUTH.NET by a fan, Jimmy Pop, who attended the gig:

"BLACK LABEL SOCIETY played the Hollywood House Of Blues last night and from the start of the show the band seemed off and Zakk didn't seem into, but I figured it was no big deal. When he finally talked to the crowd before 'In The River' and was going to talk about his Dimebag guitar, he mentioned to the crowd that just before the show he got into a physical fight with his wife and she was throwing punches at him. Then he talked about Dimebag and went into the song and didn't mention anything else about his fight with his wife. He soloed during the song for what seemed like over 10 minutes. Really, really long and self-indulgent. At just under 60 minutes, Zakk took off his Bullseye guitar from center stage after they played 'Suicide Messiah' and threw it at the monitor board/monitor man and started bitching about the monitors being fucked up and that he'd 'lay the hand of God down on somebody in a New York minute' if it wasn't fixed. Then he told the soundman that he couldn't hear shit all night and he just wanted to go home to his wife and kids and to get it all over with. He then refused to take another guitar from his tech and walked back and forth onstage as the band started jamming. He looked like he was going to start fighting people. He kneeled down on the side of the stage for a while, and then walked off. The band was still playing during this time and he finally came back on. He strapped on his orange Buzzsaw guitar, but then threw his beer cup at somebody behind the monitors. It looked like he threw it at a woman but I could be wrong.

"Anyway, he then turned around, took off his guitar, and threw it deep into the crowd and walked off. The drummer then kicked over his drums and the show was over. The whole tantrum thing lasted about 5 minutes and the band barely played 60 minutes.

"On the way out, I heard some roadies tell the doormen to make sure the guitar doesn't leave the building, and somebody else also said Zakk was headed to rehab tomorrow. This might also have to do with the story you put up a few days ago about Zakk destroying a bar with a baseball bat. He definitely has some anger-management issues and seemed a bit drunk onstage tonight. I've seen BLS many times before and tonight was the worst, and quite a letdown."

As previously reported, Wylde was detained by police on April 28 in Boise, Idaho after he allegedly caused "considerable damage" with a baseball bat to the interior of The Big Easy club (where BLACK LABEL SOCIETY was to perform that night). Police said the case was dropped because no one wanted to press charges. Big Easy co-owner Paul Thornton said the show was called off "due to illness." Wylde's representatives were unavailable for comment.

Thanks Again and God Bless

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 05-24-2005, 10:42 PM   #2
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
That was crazy how he went of on Hetfield.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 05-24-2005, 10:44 PM   #3
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) That was crazy how he went of on Hetfield.
... That Didn't Happen.... that was just a rumor...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 05-25-2005, 12:05 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Not A Problem Prasie Da Lord We Will Brother Zack Wylde Clartiy And Refreshment In Rehab And Please Lord Give Understanding And Patient Workers In The Rehab Amen And Amen thanks for the post PEACE
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-25-2005, 04:52 AM   #5
Trimontana
USER INFO »
I think Zack is a great guitar player but he needs to relax a bit.
Anyway, God helps him tho
Old 05-25-2005, 10:17 AM   #6
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
he's a great guitar player but what kind of "man" lays into his wife provoked or otherwise?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 05-25-2005, 10:22 AM   #7
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) he's a great guitar player but what kind of "man" lays into his wife provoked or otherwise?
A Man That's In Need of Rehab. Which is exaclty why he's going there.

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 05-25-2005, 10:34 AM   #8
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Quote: Boise Police were summoned to the concert club around 3 p.m. after getting a call about a possible fight. When they arrived, they found that considerable damage had been done inside The Big Easy. Witnesses said the damage was done by guitarist Zakk Wylde using a baseball bat, Boise police spokeswoman Lynn Hightower said.
I almost went to that show. Unfortunately, due to prior engagements and other school work, I was unable to. It sucks that this has happened, but it is kinda cool to make it into the national news. Hum. Anyway, I hope things start looking better for him.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 05-26-2005, 11:12 PM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Wow, that's messed up. I hope he straightens it all out and gets well.