++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-24-2003, 05:23 PM   #46
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
EW Lisa!!!!!! NO NO NO!!!! They are NOT splitting up. This IS (as Sheila says) from the horses mouth.....well Mark's. I met Mark in July and he TOLD me that they were working on new music. He was writing music and Scott was busy writing lyrics. They would be getting together in a few months to put it all together and hoped to begin recording in January. They hoped the new CD would be out by Sept. 04. If you can't believe Mark Who can you believe????
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 07-24-2003, 06:08 PM   #47
lisamariekikker
USER INFO »
My so called friends were probably just trying to scare me because they know it would ruin my life as I know it!! Thanks for the reassurance! So, tell me how great Mark is in person!!
Old 07-24-2003, 06:15 PM   #48
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by lisamariekikker
So, tell me how great Mark is in person!!

Yes, he's wonderful in person.
Very down to earth and really friendly with everyone. I posted a hole bunch of stuff about it. You'll have to go back and find it. I saw him June 6th...I think I may have said July before:embarass:
So look for posts around the 7 or 8th of June.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 07-24-2003, 06:19 PM   #49
lisamariekikker
USER INFO »
Thanks! I will be trying to search and find that stuff! Very interested in the details! Very jealous as well!
Old 07-24-2003, 06:22 PM   #50
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
EW Lisa!!!!!!  NO NO NO!!!!  They are NOT splitting up.  This IS (as Sheila says) from the horses mouth.....well Mark's.  I met Mark in July and he TOLD me that they were working on new music.  He was writing music and Scott was busy writing lyrics.  They would be getting together  in a few months to put it all together and hoped to begin recording in January.  They hoped the new CD would be out by Sept. 04.  If you can't believe Mark    Who can you believe????

LOL, Linda!! That's exactly what I was talking about. Who better to hear things from then one of them in person.

Relearn Love
Old 07-24-2003, 06:24 PM   #51
lisamariekikker
USER INFO »
I'm just happy that they make themselves accessable enough to dispell rumors and that sort of thing!
Old 07-27-2003, 10:58 AM   #52
aprile89
USER INFO »
Stapp was drunk ..... I don't care WHY he was drunk or What happened before he got drunk ......

If everyone will believe so called news papers then try this one ...

Allegedly Scott drank a bunch of Gin or soemthing like that * I can't remember* and then an hour before he went on stage he was doing Goldschlogger Shots with the lead singer of Triple H. THAT's why he was so messed up and why he kept taking his shoes off then his shirt.... AFTER he was done rolling around on the stage trying to get up *but couldn't... gee, wonder why* he walked off stage and left the rest of them standing out there ..... he went in back to get thrown in ice water to wake up and snap out of it... hence the reason he came out in just his pants and a black towel around his neck with his hair wet .....

I think that sounds ALOT better than the CRAP of "Oh it was a personal Gesture" I have pictures to prove it too.....
Old 08-06-2003, 06:31 PM   #53
Yvonne
USER INFO »
He watched the tape of the Chicago show and didn't think it was awful??????? C'MON STAPP give me a break!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL.

Yes, Mark, Scott2 & Brian were FANTASIC!!!! because they were COVERING for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark had to excuse himself from the stage because Scott ran off; and he has the nerve to say the show wasn't bad???????
Old 08-07-2003, 10:02 AM   #54
Yvonne
USER INFO »
OPPS.....did I say Brian, I meant Brett
Old 08-07-2003, 05:01 PM   #55
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
OK, I'm confused, was or wasn't it a personal gesture? Sry, new here as you can obviously see...

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 08-07-2003, 05:14 PM   #56
whocares
Banned
USER INFO »
Goldsslagger huh?????nasty stuff...Maybe he needs to switch to jagermeister???? And gin.....thats a recipe for disaster...
Old 08-07-2003, 05:21 PM   #57
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I can't drink gin. It smells like rubbing alcohol...Ick.
Old 08-07-2003, 05:32 PM   #58
aprile89
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Torn Signs
OK, I'm confused, was or wasn't it a personal gesture? Sry, new here as you can obviously see...

Torn,

I was there and there is NO WAY that is was a personal gesture. If it was... he can stick his gesture where the sun doesn't shine!!! He rolled around on the floor, left the stage... Poor Mark had to stop the show and say " I'm sorry, we don't know what's wrong with Scott we'll be right back" and then 45 minutes later they all come back, Stapp forgets the words to songs...

So no, it wasn't a gesture and I am PISSED at the fact that Scott thinks we're stupid enough to swallow that crap!

I STILL love Creed and will be there when they come back in Chicago in the PIT!! WOO HOO
Old 08-07-2003, 05:54 PM   #59
Yvonne
USER INFO »
I agree aprile89.....still love Scott and the boys!!!