++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-23-2003, 09:24 PM   #826
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Damn! That was HOT!!!!!! Excellent job Kim, you need to stay in this thread and entertain us some more!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 06-23-2003, 09:48 PM   #827
JenRN
USER INFO »
I am so please that everyone's imagination is running wild. I love to see everyone's posts! Mine is simple right now, I would love to be nestled up under a blanket with Stapp, watching a movie or something

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-23-2003, 09:55 PM   #828
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
I'm sooooo glad you all liked it. I was a little nervous that it was a little too graphic for here with some youngins and all.

Jen I am right with you. I would love to be doing anything as long as Stapp was there.

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 06-23-2003, 09:56 PM   #829
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Damn! That was HOT!!!!!! Excellent job Kim, you need to stay in this thread and entertain us some more!!!

Thanks, I plan on it. I'll have to work on another one.

Old 06-23-2003, 10:09 PM   #830
JenRN
USER INFO »
Oh I have also fantasized about giving Stapp a bed bath before, you know being a nurse and all I would do a VERY good job!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-23-2003, 10:14 PM   #831
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by devils_here
I'm sooooo glad you all liked it. I was a little nervous that it was a little too graphic for here with some youngins and all.

Jen I am right with you. I would love to be doing anything as long as Stapp was there.

Me too!! Although right now I'd settle for him just laying with me with those strong arms around me all night with my head on his chest or those sixpack abs.

Relearn Love
Old 06-23-2003, 11:35 PM   #832
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Can't say mine will be as hot and spicy as the other Kim's or Jen's, but mine tend to be more romantic than hot anyway! OK:

In this fantasy I am a single businesswoman who just closed a major deal I had been working on for months; I threw myself headlong into this project to get over a relationship that ended bitterly. I have some much-needed vacation time available to me now that my deal is closed, so I book a long weekend at a quaint little bed and breakfast in the country, far away from any computers, cell phones, etc. So I pack and head off to my destination. Upon arriving, I find that I am the only guest there at this time, but they are expecting someone to arrive later that day. I get settled in my room (which is decorated so light and airy, very refreshing) and freshen up, then I decide to take a walk around the grounds before lunch. I happen upon some stables with several horses, a beautiful, very inviting lake surrounded by breathtaking wildflowers and weeping willow trees. As I am walking around the lake, I notice a man with long brown hair and a baseball cap walking toward me. He is wearing a white tee shirt, well-worn blue jeans and sneakers. As he gets closer, he raises his head to look at me, and I stop dead in my tracks; it is none other than Scott Stapp!! He flashes his fantastic smile at me and says, "Hi, I'm Scott", and reaches his hand out to shake mine. Trying very hard to keep my composure and not act like a "fan", I extend my hand, and as our hands meet, our eyes lock as well. Never have I seen such expressive brown eyes, as though I can see right into his soul, and as though they are in turn seeing through to MY soul. We stare at each other and hold our handshake for what seems like an eternity, then suddenly, we giggle a little, acting like shy teenagers. I manage to say, "By the way, I'm Kim", and he replies that it's nice to meet me, etc. "This place is so quiet and peaceful, exactly what I needed" Scott says, sitting on a nearby bench. "I know exactly what you mean" I reply. "I just need to get away from everything that has to do with work, and just "be" for a few days, maybe get some inspiration for writing a few songs" he says. "I think I may have found some inspiration right here in front of me" he says, taking my hand and planting the softest kiss there, letting his lips linger there for a brief moment. I feel my cheeks turning red, and he says "I'm sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you". "That's ok, I'm just not used to receiving compliments like that" I say. He and I talk for a while, ingoring the fact that we've missed lunch, then later we go horseback riding, with me holding him around his waist, enjoying the feel of being so close to his muscular body that way, and taking in his amazing scent. We then walk back, freshen up and have a lovely dinner together, and he talks the manager into letting us take some things with us on a little stroll back to "our lake". When we get back to the lake, Scott pulls out a blanket, a bottle of wine, glasses, a candle, and some chocolate covered strawberries and whipped cream. We toast our glasses after he lights the candle. His eyes are even more amazing in the candle's glow. He looks into my eyes, then leans closer, and his soft lips touch mine. Continued....

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 06-23-2003, 11:55 PM   #833
Kim V.
USER INFO »
He kisses me so slowly and sensously I feel like I am going to melt right then and there. He deepens the kiss, and it becomes very intense and passionate. When the kiss ends, I feed him a strawberry dipped in whipped cream. Some cream gets on the outer corner of his mouth, so I kiss him, licking it off very slowly.... Next he feeds me a strawberry, teasing me by holding it just far enough away from my mouth, then finally letting me have it. I bite it about half way, leaving the other half for him to have to bite while kissing me. "I've never felt so free and so at ease with anyone like this before" Scott says, and I reply that I feel the same way. It feels like we've known each other for a long time, our souls seem connected in a deep, almost spiritual way. We continue feeding each other strawberries, and using the whipped cream in ways that would make some people blush.....and make slow sensuous love next to "our lake" under millions of stars, and we wish we could just make time stand still. We stay there lying in each other's arms until almost sunrise, then sneak back to the bed and breakfast for an appetizer before breakfast in his room! We spend the next few days like this, and he asks me to come back to Florida with him, and of course I don't even have to think about my answer; my company just so happens to have an office in Orlando! We plan on going back to that bed and breakfast as often as we can to relive our time of passion and freedom!

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 06-24-2003, 06:00 AM   #834
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

I give it 5 thumbs up, Kim!! Excellent!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 06-24-2003, 08:21 AM   #835
devils_here
USER INFO »
That was great I guess I'll say it again, I would be happy with that man doing anything, anywhere

Old 06-24-2003, 09:52 AM   #836
JenRN
USER INFO »
**sigh** ah Kim that was great!!! Everyone here at work is wondering why I am smiling at my computer!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-24-2003, 10:34 AM   #837
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Thanks guys! Here's my smilie thoughts on my fantasy:

Old 06-24-2003, 12:32 PM   #838
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Love that fantasy, Kim V. Great job, I really enjoyed it!!

And to devils_here, I'm with you, I'd be happy with him doing anything, anywhere at anytime.

Relearn Love
Old 06-24-2003, 12:36 PM   #839
devils_here
USER INFO »
A girl can dream I guess

Old 06-24-2003, 12:41 PM   #840
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Absolutely!!

Relearn Love