++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-05-2007, 11:21 PM   #1
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hidden Message

I'm trying to see if I can hidden messages in some songs I like and I think I found one in We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel... gulp. Next I'll try Creed
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 01-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: Hidden Message

Haaaaaaaaa, Creeds Beautiful And Whash Away Those Years, same message in both songs just the lyrics are changed some you gotta here the intro *** i dont know man about we did,nt start the fire i think he covered everything , like elvis presely disney land***
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 01-13-2007, 09:37 PM   #3
bilal
USER INFO »

the only song in which I was able to pick a hidden message, or hidden duno what, is SATANA's put your lights on...from the album i guess, Supernatural....close to the ending of the song when the singer says ...she wispers in my ears.... He then signs Islamic Lines in Arabic which I am not sure Why...those lines are prety well disguised as some huming...but in many sites the Lyrics of the song include those arabic lines aswell... I am not sure why....
Old 01-17-2007, 12:04 AM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) the only song in which I was able to pick a hidden message, or hidden duno what, is SATANA's put your lights on...from the album i guess, Supernatural....close to the ending of the song when the singer says ...she wispers in my ears.... He then signs Islamic Lines in Arabic which I am not sure Why...those lines are prety well disguised as some huming...but in many sites the Lyrics of the song include those arabic lines aswell... I am not sure why....
anymore have you found, darlin i just gotta ask for conversation sake......what hidden message are you looking for...it should,nt be bothersome if you dont find it ...your still going like live and will of course and find the reason why ...you were looking for it anyway ...those of you still looking for hidden message, dont it will cause headaches its all the same,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 01-17-2007, 12:08 AM   #5
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

HOW DO WE SLEEP WHILE OUR BEDS OUR BURNING , THE TIME HAS COME TO PAY THE RENT TO PAY OUR SHARE, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, TABLE DANCE, I,LL BE YOUR PRIVATE DANCER DO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Old 01-22-2007, 03:51 PM   #6
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) HOW DO WE SLEEP WHILE OUR BEDS OUR BURNING , THE TIME HAS COME TO PAY THE RENT TO PAY OUR SHARE, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, TABLE DANCE, I,LL BE YOUR PRIVATE DANCER DO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
You are a hidden message, my child
Old 01-22-2007, 10:40 PM   #7
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY JUST AINT READY FOR WHAT I GOTTA TO SAY!!! THATS ALL MY FRIEND, from one prespective, AND WIT MY CRAZY BABIES, She swares i was working the other day and i was bitch the slapping the grill at work And it just came out of me, and a co worker said thats the first time i ever heared you cuss, and then it went into a conversation about the movie the green mile, tom hanks, she swares, Green Mile, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i try not too, THE GOOD LORD WILL GIVE ME STRENETH AND THE MERCY OF HIS SON SHALL INDEED FORGIVE US, OF THE THINGS IN OUR FLESH THAT WE STRUGGLE SO HARD TO OVERCOME, BUT WE HAVE BEEN OVER COMERS BY SPIRT NOT BY THE FLESH, SELF HAS NO AUTHERTIY BUT WE ARE IN BONDS TO THINGS OF THE SPIRT, IN MY WEAKNESS I KNOW MY GOD IS INDEED AT HIS STRONGEST, HIDDEN MESSAGE SONG, I STAND ALONE GOD SMACK, AND THE GOOD LORD SURLEY DOES NOT NEED A REASON the hidden message GOD SMACK IS LIKE THE GOD LIKE BAND, huh huh WE HUMBLEY WORSHIP THE MESSAGE NOW PROCEEDING, i did,nt want to get off topic,
Old 01-23-2007, 03:51 PM   #8
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY JUST AINT READY FOR WHAT I GOTTA TO SAY!!! THATS ALL MY FRIEND, from one prespective, AND WIT MY CRAZY BABIES, She swares i was working the other day and i was bitch the slapping the grill at work And it just came out of me, and a co worker said thats the first time i ever heared you cuss, and then it went into a conversation about the movie the green mile, tom hanks, she swares, Green Mile, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i try not too, THE GOOD LORD WILL GIVE ME STRENETH AND THE MERCY OF HIS SON SHALL INDEED FORGIVE US, OF THE THINGS IN OUR FLESH THAT WE STRUGGLE SO HARD TO OVERCOME, BUT WE HAVE BEEN OVER COMERS BY SPIRT NOT BY THE FLESH, SELF HAS NO AUTHERTIY BUT WE ARE IN BONDS TO THINGS OF THE SPIRT, IN MY WEAKNESS I KNOW MY GOD IS INDEED AT HIS STRONGEST, HIDDEN MESSAGE SONG, I STAND ALONE GOD SMACK, AND THE GOOD LORD SURLEY DOES NOT NEED A REASON the hidden message GOD SMACK IS LIKE THE GOD LIKE BAND, huh huh WE HUMBLEY WORSHIP THE MESSAGE NOW PROCEEDING, i did,nt want to get off topic,
That was great I remember it like yesterday " SHE SWEARS" , buddy we looked at each other and cracked up
Old 02-18-2007, 09:42 PM   #9
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

::d When Who Evers In New Englands Through With You Oh And Boston Finds Better Things To Do, Oh You Know Its Not Too Late And You,ll Always Have A Place To Come Back Too When Who Evers In New Englands Through With You, :d