++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-21-2006, 11:51 AM   #7741
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Random Thoughts

nothing to say...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 10-21-2006, 05:13 PM   #7742
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »

feelin GROOVY
Old 10-21-2006, 05:35 PM   #7743
bilal
USER INFO »

damn, its 2-30 am and i am still working on this assignment, i worked on it whole day and i guess i wont get any sleep tonight..... tomorrow morning i have to get it reviewed to my boss, tomorrow working on a SUNDAY.... yukh....
Old 10-21-2006, 05:52 PM   #7744
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) damn, its 2-30 am and i am still working on this assignment, i worked on it whole day and i guess i wont get any sleep tonight..... tomorrow morning i have to get it reviewed to my boss, tomorrow working on a SUNDAY.... yukh....
I have to do work too bilal,got a big project to do for school.Good luck on your review.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:26 AM   #7745
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Big Project Make Sure Your Nerves Calm And you prepare yourself before you start i want you to make good grades i keep thinking about that song on the Littlie Shop Of Horrors Soundtrack You,ll Be A Dentist,
Old 10-23-2006, 09:07 AM   #7746
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) Big Project Make Sure Your Nerves Calm And you prepare yourself before you start i want you to make good grades i keep thinking about that song on the Littlie Shop Of Horrors Soundtrack You,ll Be A Dentist,
Thats great thats what i think too!Thats funny you said that
Old 10-23-2006, 11:03 AM   #7747
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Funkylilsissy) I have to do work too bilal,got a big project to do for school.

oh.. good luck ....

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) Big Project Make Sure Your Nerves Calm And you prepare yourself before you start i want you to make good grades i keep thinking about that song on the Littlie Shop Of Horrors Soundtrack You,ll Be A Dentist,

i wonder if i was a mafia guy, i would have made my short name DENTIST.... cause i would fix the teeths of my opponents!!!! .... oh, just wondering
Old 10-23-2006, 05:48 PM   #7748
bilal
USER INFO »

---

Last edited by bilal : 10-23-2006 at 05:52 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:16 PM   #7749
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

HeavensOnFire is RocketQueen who was Creedsister?????

Wow !! what a mess!!!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 10-24-2006, 09:18 PM   #7750
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Something in my life needs to change for the better soon
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 10-24-2006, 09:45 PM   #7751
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I don't even know where to start Well I've been waiting for my house to sell for over a year now,so I can move back home where my family is,I live in St Louis and my family is all in Ohio,Michigan,and Indiana.and we haven't had a lot of luck on getting this place sold. On top of that I've been having all kinds of stuff go wrong with my physically as well. The hotel that I work at is freakin going to crap and the ownwers,wich are indians are firing everybody and we have no supervisor for housekeeping anymore because they fired her just because she was making $10 an hour,so nothings getting done and we are all stressed out and I'm ready to quit, but someone has to still pay for the housepayment so I can't!

Then I just got off the phone with my Aunt and she is having things going wrong with her and my cousin Lindsey is having health problems as well,and she has been hemmoriging (sp) and she found out that she is anemic to.
So there is a ton of things going on right now and I'm super stressed out
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 10-24-2006, 11:02 PM   #7752
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Something in my life needs to change for the better soon

..i hope you get what you hope for soon.......
Old 10-24-2006, 11:07 PM   #7753
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Thank you bilal!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 10-24-2006, 11:13 PM   #7754
bilal
USER INFO »

Today a memory struck me back, I was 14 years old, yes, I had this crush on my friends mom….yeh,. She was very gracefull I guess. An average lady, a bit overweight as now I recall….. we moved from that area of my city 10 years ago……and I haven’t seen that family ever since, cause as I latter found out; soon they moved from that neighborhood too…… alright, one day, around mid afternoon, should have been summer cause I recall the street was deserted and yes I have never taken afternoon naps ever, so I was loitering around and might have decided to visit this friend’s place to see if he is up too, afternoon time , after school, was always difficult for me cause every one in the house was asleep and I used to either ride my bike around the neighbour hood under the hot sun or watch the clouds and birds or do bug hunting around plants…….while I was close to their place, I spotted her mom and she was putting the washed clothes on the line, it was summer and I guess the streets were deserted at that time so I guess she was pretty sure no one is around, I guess she was humming some tune …hehe, ohh…. I stood their, paralyzed, mesmerized for half hour, all right, all right, this is a confession sortof, I never wanted to do that but I kept looking at her for half hour while she was lining the clothes, it was like your first love granted…..so unexpected but it was like coming true of a fantasy for me chap and yes, well, the real reason I guess why I was paralyzed at that point…well…..it also happened that on her ever bow to pick clothes from the tub, I got good view of her …… you know…her ….damn!, this memory just struck me today so I thought to make sorta confession……..
Old 10-24-2006, 11:33 PM   #7755
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

MY KEYS ARE STUCK oh there ok now...little things can bother ya at times i guess but your story reminds me when i was like around 5 or 6 i went through this phase where everything every thought i had i had to get it off my chest oh man brother did i suffer and if i was clear i would find another confession its hard to explain really if i had a bad thought i,d have to tell it i guess now that i look back my question was why am i doing this when i would tell my mom she would just look at me and i cry is just ok please tell me its ok she said its ok what are you saying im telling you stuff that is bothering me and as i look back i was like jim C. in LIAR LIAR in a different kind away your story does sound kinda normal though.....