++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-22-2003, 12:11 AM   #1096
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Of course I accept, and he asks what hotel I'm staying at, so I give him the info and he says he'll be there at 7:00 to pick me up. He gives me a soft kiss on the hand, then also kisses me softly on the cheek. I realize I have only a few hours to get ready, and I only packed for an overnight stay, nothing that would do for a date with Scott Stapp!!! I quickly go shopping, and find a killer outfit for the night, but also pick up a few "extras" just in case!!(Always like to be prepared for any occasion!) I get back to the hotel, and just as I walk in with my shopping bags, the phone is ringing, and it's Scott. He says with his sexy, deep voice that he's got a whole evening planned for us, to be prepared for anything!! I giggle a little, and say that I AM prepared for anything. We flirt a little more on the phone, then I tell him I really need to get ready, so we hang up. I shower and change into the great outfit I bought and just finish getting ready when there's a knock at my door. I open it to find Scott holding a bouquet of beautiful roses!! He smiles and we just stand there in awe of how the other looks, then I come back to reality and put the roses in water, thanking him with a soft kiss; as he returns the kiss I feel a tingle in my spine... he breaks the kiss, saying "Don't worry, there will be plenty of time for more of that later." He leads me out of the hotel and into a waiting limo, and when we're on our way, he pours some champagne for the two of us, which relaxes me a bit. We arrive at the restaurant and the maitre'd seats us in a quiet corner away from the other people, but on our way to our table I can feel everyone's eyes on us. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world, to be the one with him tonight!! We have a wonderful time, enjoying a lovely candlelight dinner and "stimulating" conversation! His features are even more amazing in the glow of the candlelight, and I can't take my eyes off of him, his eyes particularly seem to hold me captive!! After we leave the restaurant, the limo takes us to a marina, where there is a boat waiting for us. We take a nice leisurely boat ride, enjoying the breeze and holding each other, sharing long, passionate kisses.
(Continued)

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 08-22-2003, 12:29 AM   #1097
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Our boat ride comes to an end, and he asks if I'd like to come to his place, so I of course say yes. On the limo ride to his place, we make out, teasing each other just enough with hints of what we know will happen later at his place. By the time we get to his house, we are pretty hot and bothered, but manage to pull ourselves together enough as we exit the limo! We calm down long enough for him to give me a tour of his tastefully decorated home, then he suggests we take a swim. I tell him that was one thing I wasn't prepared for, I didn't bring my swimsuit! He says, that's not a problem, let's go skinnydipping! He slowly helps me take off my clothes, and I return the favor. We get in the pool, playing and teasing each other some more, finding out what the other likes, getting quite turned on at this point. He says, I really want to do this right, I want to make it a very special night, something we'll always remember, so he leads me up to his bedroom, where we make sweet, slow, passionate love for hours! We just lie in each others' arms, talking about how it must have been meant to be, that my meeting at WAWO was scheduled on the wrong day, and he just happened to be there! He says he doesn't want this to end, would I stay with him? I answer him with a long passionate kiss, and he says, I guess I'll take that as a "Yes"! I just keep answering him not with words, but with more and more deep kisses....... Then I say, "Oh, I didn't get to show you the sexy little teddy I bought today" He looks at me, raising his eyebrows. I say "I told you I was prepared for anything!" Then he says, "Honey, it wouldn't have stayed on you for very long anyway! Don't worry, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to model it for me, but I can't guarantee it will stay on you for long!" He continues to persuade me to stay with him, as if I needed much persuading!

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 08-22-2003, 08:35 AM   #1098
JenRN
USER INFO »
WOW Kim, great job!!! Such a romantic you are! I am glad someone else put a fantasy in here!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-22-2003, 08:54 AM   #1099
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
All 3 of you did a great job on your fantasies! I love the whole elevator scene.

I have one brewing. It will come within the next couple of days. It just takes a while for me to figure out how to make my X rated ideas into PG

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 08-22-2003, 10:21 AM   #1100
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
That was awesome Kim I haven't had any ideas lately but I'll start thinking on one. You guys are so good at this stuff!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 08-22-2003, 06:33 PM   #1101
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Great job, Kim!! What a great way to end my work week. For a minute there when the two of you were in the boat, I thought we were going to have some more "motion with the ocean" action like you had in one of your other fantasies.

I haven't come up with any ideas lately either, but when I think about him, my mind doesn't stay PG either. I'm definitey talking R or X-rated so I just have to think of a good story to go along with all of those other thoughts. I'll get my imagination working, I promise.

Relearn Love
Old 08-24-2003, 11:20 PM   #1102
JenRN
USER INFO »
Everyone PLEASE help me encourage Linda in posting her very own fantasy!:P she has one and is a little shy to post it, I on other hand am not shy to talk dirty!:embarass: So everyone please give Linda a big push to post her hot story!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-24-2003, 11:34 PM   #1103
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Everyone PLEASE help me encourage Linda in posting her very own fantasy!:P  she has one and is a little shy to post it, I on other hand am not shy to talk dirty!:embarass:  So everyone please give Linda a big push to post her hot story!

:embarass:

gee Jen...didn't know you were going to tell everyone
j/k
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 08-25-2003, 09:07 AM   #1104
JenRN
USER INFO »
Linda!:chic: :chic: COME ON!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-25-2003, 09:13 AM   #1105
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Yeah ,Linda come on espcially if it's a good one. I was sooo :embarass: to post mine but I did it! Let's hear it!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 08-25-2003, 10:17 AM   #1106
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Give me just one long passionate night of banging you know who!! And if you can't figure out who YOU KNOW WHO IS!! Shame on you! LOL!!!:P And NO!!! It's not COLIN!!!!!:P
Old 08-25-2003, 11:03 AM   #1107
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here

Come on Linda you can do it. We want to hear all fantasies

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 08-25-2003, 11:12 AM   #1108
JenRN
USER INFO »
Man she is going to kill me!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-25-2003, 12:22 PM   #1109
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Linda, please share your fantasy with us. I know you can do it, I have confidence in you.

Relearn Love
Old 08-26-2003, 10:23 PM   #1110
Kim V.
USER INFO »
C'mon, ladies.... it's been kind of quiet since Jen and I posted ours, now I can picture a "ghost town" scene in here, complete with tumbleweed!!! Get in here with your juiciest stuff!!!