++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 07-14-2007, 03:04 PM   #1
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Drifters

Sometimes Drifting Away Or Drifting Aside Not At All Seeing Eye To Eye Not That We Dont Always See Eye To Eye But We Do Try We Fall Apart And Come Back Together Again But Forget To Realise In Our Momeants Of Discussion That We See Eye To Eye It Just Never Falls In Line At The time which is the most needed to protect a masterpiece cold arms of irony and truth or the truth of reasoning and understanding and a gentle whisper in the ear to calm a storm that knows no boundries after we fight it out with all our reasonings we Rely On each other again and realise we need both to survive angel of fiery wings hold us close in our time of need bring us closer to untiy and farther from the fall like to drifters running away unto the sunset who will hold her wings of fiery at the end of the day mercy or irony it really dont matter just as long as niether of you taketh the fall like to drifters riding out toward the sunset who will hold theme at the end of the day who will bring peace where there is no peace in the boundries of their tug and war
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 07-14-2007, 06:31 PM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: Drifters

you know what guys that really sucked i gotta post my good Stuff i,ll be the first admit it, IT SUCKED!!!!
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 07-29-2007, 01:08 PM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

That most certainly did not suck, sis.

This part is so true: We Fall Apart And Come Back Together Again But Forget To Realise In Our Momeants Of Discussion That We See Eye To Eye
Old 07-31-2007, 08:10 PM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) That most certainly did not suck, sis.

This part is so true: We Fall Apart And Come Back Together Again But Forget To Realise In Our Momeants Of Discussion That We See Eye To Eye
thanks Again Doggy