++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-28-2004, 11:40 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Conquer All

Only Echos I hear Just To Remind Me of where i have been And I Scream And Shout Out Loud I Made It From Then To Here The Fall Winds Got A Sad Sad Story to tell i Let The Blow Through Me To Remind Me Only Love Conquers All Let The Echos Amd Melodys Blow In Their Cold Embrace Of Past Tense Love Conquers All Again And Again I Would Not take Back My Back My Oceans Of Many Tears With Reason I Had To Bleed Somehow I Would Bleed For You Again And Again And Again Love Conquers All It Never Ends I Will Not Question What Fills My Mine Heart Its Just To Big For Me Love Conquers All In Its Power You Will Find That It Can Kill And Heal My Love well Always Try To Make It All Right Each And Every Hour Day Or Night Love Conquers All Time Change Reasons Love Will Conquer All In Small Doses Love Conquers All It Will Take Leaps And Sometimes Even Play Dead Love Conquers All It Just Wont Fall So As Those Cold Winds Blow Let It Blow In The Echos That Remains Over All The Words In Those Echoes From Past Tense Confusion Doubt Hurt Hate The One Word You Hear Louder Than All I Love You I Loved You IT Conquers All Today Yesterday Tommarow And Forever My Love Will Conquer All
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-28-2004, 06:40 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
creedsister you never fail to write something good! that was really cool
Old 09-29-2004, 01:16 PM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Love the visuals in that one, creedsister. Great job, as usual!!
Old 09-29-2004, 04:46 PM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
echos may remind of the past...but enjoy the future that is to come...you're right it is LOVE that does conquers all...very unlifting writing, CS...
Old 09-29-2004, 10:41 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks you Rock!!!!! In Stuff
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything